Reply Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics
What would he/she do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sunnie_prep

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:15 am
She would say, "I don't think you doing it right. Isn't it supposed to be more romantic?"

Scerero: Theres a full moon, and your stuck inside with a bunch on humans.
Person: Lupin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:30 am
"Oi everyone unless you wanna get eaten RUN"

There is a room full of wrackspurts and crumple-horned snorkacks, Luna walks in and like "See? they're real"

Person Hermione  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sunnie_prep

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:56 am
She would just stand there, her mouth in an :O.

Scenero: In school for picture day, you wore your favorite color hair for the picture, but got the yearbook and found it was in black and white.
Person: Tonks  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:06 am
"I AM GOING TO KILL THEM!!! it was bubblegum pink too" and then she would sit frowning.

scenario- you are a metamorphmagi, and an animagus, the ministry wants to execute you because it's to unnatural. Plus you can change your animal
person- Ron  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:44 am
Ummm...I think that Ron would go to a different country, or try to fight them himself.

Scenario: Your whole entire family has been in Slytherin, but when you get sorted, you're put into Hufflepuff.

Person: Scorpius Malfoy  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:59 am
Go hide in another country, cause he would be DOOMED

Scaenario-- It is the full moon, you are in were wolf form, you bite someone seconds before sunrise

Person- Lupin  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Minerva the Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:08 am
Remus would apologise profusely to the person and feel guilty for the rest of his life. sad Hopefully, Padfoot could make Moony feel better. heart

Scenario:
Some random student in the hallway hexes you so that everything you say comes out backwards.
Person:
Pansy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:37 am
She would, somehow, find a way to say insults backwards so they some out forwards!

Scenerio: Uh, oh, you just fell in love with Lily Potter, and she loves you back!

Sunnie_prep

ChrissyBearPop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:04 pm
He would love her back for a while and then all of a sudden it would hit him that she is a mudblood and a Gryfindor or James would hex him a couple times and say, "Stay away from my girl." Then he would bash himself, tell himself "What the hell is wrong with me," and hide in shame.
Scenario: You see Hermione snogging Neville on your way to Potions class.
Person: Ron Weasley  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:16 pm
Get all angry and pubescent, then find Harry, rant, then go snog Lavender.

scenario: IT's first day of Hogwarts (you're a first year) and the sorting hat says you don't fit anywhere whatsoever.
person- Harry Potter  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

llililolo123

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 pm
He get's all confused and then walks away angrily.

You see Harry snogging Luna in a deserted corridor. He looks up smiles and then continues. He acting like a total dodobird.

Person: Ginny Weasley  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:02 pm
Smack harry for stealing my woman (Bwahaha.)

Sunnie_prep
She would, somehow, find a way to say insults backwards so they some out forwards!

Scenerio: Uh, oh, you just fell in love with Lily Potter, and she loves you back!

OKAY I JUST HAD TO INTERVENE AND SAY THIS IS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS. If I were the person below I'd say REALIZE THAT IT WAS REALLY HER BROTHER (Al) I WAS IN LOVE WITH. DUH.

Scenario: You walk in on James and Sirius jumping from bed to bed in the dormitory and singing ABBA at the top of their lungs.
Person: Remus  

Supreme Mugwump

Aged Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:11 pm
Stare, then walk out, scarred for life.

You walk in to find Sirius, and James arranging a threesome with Lily in the shrieking shack for next monday

Person: Remus  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:38 pm
Honestly, Remus probably wouldn't even want to know what was going on. He would be too scared to hear the answer.

Scenario: You get to live in the muggle with the Dursley's for a whole year. And did I mention that you can't use magic either?

Person: Draco Malfoy  

Jedi Knight26

7,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:00 pm
it's a good one if you think he wouldn't use magic he would some how get his wand and hex all 3 Dursleys. If he really can't have magic then he'd probably leave them, his mom would come and get him, or he'd beat up Dudley, or all of the above. (He'd probably curse some too.)

Scenario:
Ok, you walk in on Ron and Corissa (my very own gryffindor character) snogging looking extremely happy in a broom closet in a deserted corrider while looking for the S.P.E.W badges that some slytherins hid.

Person:
Hermione  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas