Reply ::Gamer Chicks::
Gaming accidents.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akari Hageshii

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 9:58 am
I was in the hospital with my friend about a week ago, and it was about 1 in the morning cause she had a bad reaction to some meds--and while we were there, this group of jocks come in, with one guy's finger all bent in funny angles, all of them just LAUGHING-we overheard them talking, and apparently he had done it playing the Wii fit.... o.o

I know it's not exactly my accident, but I -had- to put it in here.

A few friends and I were playing Wii bowling at one of their houses one day, and one of them forgot to put the strap around his wrist--TWICE he accidentally let the controller go and it went flying--both times nearly wailing one of our host's cats in the head (both different cats-both the same spot, though). I feel bad for the cats.... o.o

Just about anyone who's played WoW knows about this one--(least the glitch part)--accidentally falling off a random cliff while dead trying to find your body, and BOOM-you're glitched right into the middle of nowhere. I did this, and of course logged out and logged back in without thinking--I logged in to see my ethereal body lying down in mid air in the middle of a blue screen-after a few seconds it just FELL-into nowhere. I rotated the camera to try and see where I was, and all I could see was a swirling vortex!! I had -no- idea what had happened or what to do!!! Now my character is permanently stuck as a ghost with no release spirit button or anything. My body is nowhere to be found, either. Now I have to delete the char and start all over again.

Sorry for that one being so long... >.> I ramble.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:50 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."
BIGGEST D: EVER
I forgot to post about this, but my brother managed to break our PS3 controller! it was completely crushed, he musta sat on it or something (he's very heavy, lots of blubber)
So I lost my last month of gaming because buying a new one was apparently "Unnecessary until after we move" which means no PS3 from march to june.
JUNE.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Ice Crystal Dragon

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:50 pm
User Image
I remember something funny happened with our Gamecube memory card and all of our hard-earned SSBM data was lost.
Not to mention the Chaos I had in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. T____T;
We managed to copy the SSBM data off a friend, but my Chaos were gone forever...
...Sad as it may be, I was rather emotional after.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:40 am
My bro formatted my main memory card for my gamecube with data ive been working with for like 5 years =/  

Megan The Speed Demon

Amour Revoque

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:13 pm
Playing Okami. I'm going around getting ALL the stray beads before I go fight Yami. Also getting an a** load of praise, demon fangs and so on, I'm working on getting all the transformers and being awesome and happy.

So having spent about, an hour or two on getting the beads I have to go and get like one of the hardest ones ever.

I have to go and fight all the Canine Warriors. So I fight the 1st set, with is like 4 and it's INSANE and an epic battle. So after getting them the 3 that where out in the world come to the rescue and battle me! So I'm like, YEAH! and I get my a** kicked but I make it. I'm all like, whoooo! Then...The old one who you had to fight the 1st time you meant the dogs shows up and it's just him. I'm like, Okay I can do this!
I can't do this...I get my a** handed to me on a plate. I have all my pouches full so I get "reborn" like 4 times and he kills me everytime and I can't hardly damage him! So I give up and let him kill me for good. Then I realize I didn't save...I lost ALL my beads, all my praise and my demon fangs...
I spent almost 2 hours if not more on getting them!! there all gone...I had almost EVERY bead...It was then i turned off my game and stared at a wall in disbelief for 3 hours....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:58 pm
I was playing this freeware game called Elona and I accidentally caused the destruction of an entire town. eek

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR.

So, uh, my wizard character was in this little town called Vernis. In this town, there are two wells, which one can drink water out of. Wells can be dangerous for companion characters, because they can fall in and die. This doesn't apply to dry wells (don't ask me why). So, anytime I see a well, I drink all the water out of it. Drinking out of wells can cause all kinds of crazy crap to happen, from mutations to magical wishes to alien parasite infections. In this instance, several monsters were summoned. Nearby was a character known as "Whom dwell in vanity." He has this legendary sword that, according to the description, "brings an end." This is an apt description, as the sword has the ability to fire lasers from the sky, cause a horrible mutation causing weather condition to appear, and summon a multitude of dragons.

So, now Vernis is entirely inaccessible to me, as it is still infested with dragons. The only hope I have of ever being able to go there again is to nuke it. Nukes are rare, expensive, and really heavy, so something tells me it is going to be a LONG time until I can set foot in Vernis again without being mauled by dragons.  

FKOD

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:45 pm
Choosing "load" instead of "save"

oh the rage...  
::Gamer Chicks::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2