Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Digi-Lab Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:30 pm
Levelknight
Shadow of Miracles
I have a question regarding Power Change:

The places I'm restricted from using is the TP shop, DNA Lab, and the RP.

What if the digimon that I used Power Change to is used in a xros for MetalGreymon [Xros]

Would I be allowed to digivolve MetalGreymon [Xros] to ZekeGreymon?

You will be able to turn that MetalGreymon [Xros] into ZekeGreymon in that scenario. This was confirmed by Muffin.

Thank you  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 8:29 pm
What are the attributes of Flamemon and Strabimon?

DMA says they are Variable, what does that mean?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 11:29 pm
Shadow of Miracles
What are the attributes of Flamemon and Strabimon?

DMA says they are Variable, what does that mean?

I think I can take a shot at answering.

You could try using their Ancient counterparts to determine what attribute they are. For example:

AncientGreymon (Vaccine) <-> Flamon (???) <-> BurningGreymon (Vaccine)/ Agunimon(???)/Aldamon(???)
Therefore, Flamon could be considered a Vaccine attribute.

AncientGarurumon (Data) <-> Strabimon (???) <-> Lobomon(???)/KendoGarurumon (???)/Beowolfmon(???)
Therefore, Strabimon could be considered a Data attribute.

You can apply the same rule with the other Hybrids forms too.

AncientSphinxmon (Virus) <-> Duskmon (???) <-> Rhihimon (???)/Velgemon(???)

AncientBeetlemon (Vaccine) <-> Beetlemon (???) <-> MetalKabuterimon(???)/ RhinoKabuterimon(???)

AncientWisemon(Virus) <-> Mercuremon(???) <-> Sakkakumon (???)/ShadowSeraphimon (Virus)

AncientVolcamon(Virus) <-> Grumblemon (???) <-> Gigasmon(???)

AncientMermaimon(Data) <-> Ranamon (???) <-> Calmaramon (???)

AncientKazemon (Vaccine) <-> Kazemon (???) <-> Zephyrmon(??)/JetSilphymon(??)

AncientTroiamon (Data) <-> Arbormon (???) <-> Petaldramon(???)

AncientMegatheriummon (Data) <-> Kumamon(???) <-> Korikakumon(???)/DaiPenmon(???)

Here's a quote from Wikimon on the
attribute
Quote:
"Digimon with the Variable attribute, which at least so far means Hybrid, change attribute to match that of their opponent....Vaccine is dominant over Virus. Virus is dominant over Data. Data is dominant over Vaccine. Variable is 'tied' with all other Attributes, a rather unique factor in R/P/S variants."

I consider the Variable attribute to be very useful if you want to create a synchronized RP line. You could dismiss what I said above this post, and select whichever attribute you want the Digimon to be.
So, I could make an rp line like:
[R] Flamon (Variable/Demon Man) -> [C]Boogeymon (Virus/Demon Man)

I guess you can apply the same technique to Digimon like Burpmon, who don't even have an attribute....or family. Just ????. So, it could be left Unknown. I guess it's open for debate? ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:36 pm
Thank you, Windy for your response

Are we allowed to mutate Strabimon or Flamemon?

Also my other question is about the xros system.

If I were to xros a digimon that I acquired from a contest and then unxros the digimon, would I still be able to de-digivolve the digimon I obtained from the contest after the unxros is performed?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:24 pm
Shadow of Miracles

If I were to xros a digimon that I acquired from a contest and then unxros the digimon, would I still be able to de-digivolve the digimon I obtained from the contest after the unxros is performed?

I actually know the answer for two of those questions, Contest Won Xros Digimon cannot be Xros Broken, it is stuck in that form until furthered. And as Variable Digimon they can only be mutated into other Variable Digimon. I find this weird, but thats how it works. -Liger explained the Variable part to me. Cause I planned on mutating a Strabimon then Spirit Evolving. But nope, it becomes the type at the end of the line with the first Typing. So Strabi is Data, and Flame is Vaccine.-  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:45 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Shadow of Miracles

I actually know the answer for two of those questions, Contest Won Xros Digimon cannot be Xros Broken, it is stuck in that form until furthered. And as Variable Digimon they can only be mutated into other Variable Digimon. I find this weird, but thats how it works. -Liger explained the Variable part to me. Cause I planned on mutating a Strabimon then Spirit Evolving. But nope, it becomes the type at the end of the line with the first Typing. So Strabi is Data, and Flame is Vaccine.-

Sorry I'm not sure if you answered me or not sweatdrop so if strabimon is data then that means I can mutate him?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:47 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Ethan Kirito Soul
Shadow of Miracles

Sorry I'm not sure if you answered me or not sweatdrop so if strabimon is data then that means I can mutate him?

Yeah. hes Data so you can.He wasnt the type I wanted sad XD  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:01 pm
Ethan Kirito Soul
Shadow of Miracles
Ethan Kirito Soul
Shadow of Miracles

Yeah. hes Data so you can.He wasnt the type I wanted sad XD

Okay thank you 3nodding I appreciate your answers.

That's a bummer dude sweatdrop but at least you know now!  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:45 pm
Does Tylomon and Kenkimon still create GigaSeadramon?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:08 am
Shadow of Miracles

Considering GigaSeadramon is an X digimon and neither Tylomon not Kenkimon is an X digimon, even if this is a legit combo we are supposed to deny it, or at least last I heard that was the ruling  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:57 am
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles

Considering GigaSeadramon is an X digimon and neither Tylomon not Kenkimon is an X digimon, even if this is a legit combo we are supposed to deny it, or at least last I heard that was the ruling

Thank you for answering, but if you are not 100% sure about this combo being denied then could you ask the crew members? I just want a clear answer so that there won't be any doubts or confusion. But thank you though, I appreciate you trying to answer my question 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:49 am
Shadow of Miracles
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles

Thank you for answering, but if you are not 100% sure about this combo being denied then could you ask the crew members? I just want a clear answer so that there won't be any doubts or confusion. But thank you though, I appreciate you trying to answer my question 3nodding

I'll quote a mod here, but out of curiousity are you getting this combo from wikimon, because if you are, and you should know since you are an artist, that we don't use wikimon as a source for digivolution material. I also say last I heard because there have been cases in the past where this rule wasn't upheld when it should have been *cough* Liger *cough*
-EM- Epic Muffin

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:14 pm
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles

I'll quote a mod here, but out of curiousity are you getting this combo from wikimon, because if you are, and you should know since you are an artist, that we don't use wikimon as a source for digivolution material. I also say last I heard because there have been cases in the past where this rule wasn't upheld when it should have been *cough* Liger *cough*
-EM- Epic Muffin

Thanks! And no, actually I got it from DMA in Tylomon's page and GigaSeadramon's page.

I never check Wikimon (its an awful page for digimon digivolution lines). I do check Digimon Wikia, but that's only when I see a "?" in the digimon's next digvolution stage.

The only time I heard about Wikimon being used was for Shakamon de-digivolving to Sanzomon, but that was a decision made by Liger after he reviewed and researched information about the connections between Shakamon and Sanzomon.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:35 pm
Shadow of Miracles
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles

-EM- Epic Muffin

Thanks! And no, actually I got it from DMA in Tylomon's page and GigaSeadramon's page.

I never check Wikimon (its an awful page for digimon digivolution lines). I do check Digimon Wikia, but that's only when I see a "?" in the digimon's next digvolution stage.

The only time I heard about Wikimon being used was for Shakamon de-digivolving to Sanzomon, but that was a decision made by Liger after he reviewed and researched information about the connections between Shakamon and Sanzomon.
Because that is the DNA combination that is specified in DMA, GigaSeadramon will result from the DNA. If it's our main resource for digivolution lines, I believe we should be adhering to it where common sense permits.  

Sorgaren

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:13 pm
-EM- Epic Muffin
Shadow of Miracles
UnHolyFudge
Shadow of Miracles
UnHolyFudge

-EM- Epic Muffin

Because that is the DNA combination that is specified in DMA, GigaSeadramon will result from the DNA. If it's our main resource for digivolution lines, I believe we should be adhering to it where common sense permits.

Thank you Muffin.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces