Immobility, Yay or Nay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immobility
  It's just too much...
  What a wonderful fantasy.
  Should be more common in the real world.
  Is what I want for myself!
View Results

FroggiePajamas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:09 pm
Well gathered masses on the interwebs? Tell me your opinion of immobility in both fantasy and reality.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:38 pm
I don't really care for it in either scenario.  

Fuzzy Necromancer
Captain

FroggiePajamas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:52 pm
Fuzzy Necromancer
I don't really care for it in either scenario.

What about mass obesity in general?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:39 pm
I don't really like the term "obesity". It sounds tasteless yet greasy, like a horrible German meat product.  

Fuzzy Necromancer
Captain

I want a vampire

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:38 pm
I love being fat... But i don't think i would take it as far as being immobile... its too much  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:16 pm
Yeah. I think immobility is the precise cutoff point.  

Fuzzy Necromancer
Captain

I want a vampire

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:30 pm
Yeah.. I love being able to do stuff and be fat at the same time!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:15 pm
Being inconvenienced by weight is kind of a turn-on for me. For instance, this last week I was throwing a birthday party for my friend, and when I bent down to cut the cake my left boob accidentally smooshed into the icing. It was good for a quick laugh, but I was also aroused. Or, for example, my interests are piqued whenever conversation turns to too-tight clothes or athletic flubs caused by flab. My first girlfriend once got wedged into a plastic tube when she tried to chase her cousin into it, and that was an experience I will forever treasure.

That said, I think immobility moves beyond the realm of "inconvenience" and into "lifestyle change" and "dependency." I think I would find it hard to be either physically or emotionally attracted to someone who had difficulty walking, because suddenly, they are a responsibility. And I value my independence way too much to even consider living an immobile life.  

Transcendental Plan

Triclipse Moon

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:38 pm
It's a turn on in role plays and fiction, but when it comes to real life its a whole nother story. The real life risks are too great.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:24 am
I want a vampire
I love being fat... But i don't think i would take it as far as being immobile... its too much
It's not that bad, people waiting on you, never having to do anything , very relaxing hehe  

FroggiePajamas

Transcendental Plan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:21 pm
I can understand if you enjoy it, but I think general consensus will likely be that immobility is too great an extreme. Most people like to feel like they are contributing to society in some way, and while immobility doesn't make that impossible, it certainly increases the burden you place upon others. But maybe you have people who don't mind caring for you.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:56 am
I've always been really fat and too fat to support my own weight to walk any long distances for almost 12 years now. I guess Mom just got used to it since I've been bed bound for along time and it happened at an early age.  

FroggiePajamas

Triclipse Moon

Generous Feeder

8,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:39 pm
Wow @_@  
The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff