Reply ~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~
Kami Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:02 pm
" Dont you meen never began because with something lie you in her life, there will be nothing but drama after ******** dram." her father sad smugly and then he looed at his son adn then to DT. " You are not marred yet, do it tonight." That was all he said for the moment then he barred his face behind a glass of wine that he had been sipping on since he beginning of the night. he was not a ron but he did lie the flavor.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:34 am
"OK, I'm up for it." DT stood up and walked outside leaving Fay behind to finish her dinner. Once outside DT took off his clothing to show he was wearing his demon armor under it all. Slowly the armor covered the bare skin and fused with it. " I'm ready." DT started to look more demon then human. 'my plain is working just like I want it to' he thought to himself as he stood there waiting.

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:44 am
Sernity said there confused while her sister looked at their borhters hopeing to get an answer before looking at their father. "Daddy why can't we just have a quiet dinner for once?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:43 pm
" because wth shits like him around there is nothing to be quiet abought."  

The true_dreamer

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:28 pm
"Thats it daddy! Im sick of this wrather you like it or not im marring DT so pull that stick from you a** and be nice!" Serenity yelled at him before grabbing Iriun who was heading out to fit Dt and slamming him into his chair. "This is why I don't bring anyone here this is why we all dont bring anyone here! None of us want them to suffer abuse from you!" All the girls gave a 'yah' in agreement their glares fixated on their father.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:54 pm
Under DT mask he wore a huge grin. Fay stood up her father like he hoped she would.DT disappeared and reappear next to Fay with his clothing back on. "You passed." That was all he said has he removed his mask and kissed her deeply. "Had not intint to fight him my love. But I did hoped you would stand up to your father." He took her hand and remove the flashy ring he told her to hold on to and throw it away. DT got to one knee and took out a small black ring box from his pocket. He opened it to show her a ring that looked old as time. It was not to grand or to cheap. It was what her heart wanted. "Will you marry me and be by my side for all time?" DT looked up at her not with his red eyes but his light baby blue human eyes.

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:49 pm
" yea, yea. I have heard this rant from each one of my girls, I a, like this because i love each one of you I don't want little shits like this having you to them self and then braking your hearts like miny pf people have done your mother in the past and well my self in the past. I don't want you to walk the roads that we have the death the pain and the suffering that i have coshed and I have been threw is nothing that I want my babes to sit threw. "he said as he looked at his girl that was cosigning all this nose. " So ether pull the stick out of your high and midy a** or push it further in so you lorn to like it. And know that I mean the best for the kids. all of you." He said as he sat back down after standing and leaning over the table slightly and yailing at her fir the first time in his life. and with his sit that was more of a flop he chair creaked under the large man.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:44 pm
"Of course I will marry you! You already knew the answer to that!" Serenity said a bright smile on her face seeing something that wasnt to expensive as the flashy ring had been. She was a simply girl who didnt' need alot of stuff in her life to be happy.
Looking at her father she said "Dad you can't always be there to protect us. I've had people break my heart and guess who sown it back together DT did." She ewas still shocked that he had yelled at her but it didnt show much. "But, it's always nice to know you care, and that your jelouse of our lovers for takeing us away from you. But don't worry dad you still have 13 kids to go before you'll be left alone."  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:03 pm
" I know I have more of them. " this was all he siad as he pulled his papper up and covered his face from this little show and he just sat there in his lump in that chair with his food still getting cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:41 pm
Serenity smiled not having time to dodge the glamp that was her sisters as she pounced on her in congradulations a few of her brothers goin over to shake DT's hand and welcome him to the family. Only Iriun stayed in his seat pouting as he poked the food infront of him.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:48 am
DT looked over at Fay father and spoke. "I have not plan on hurtting her. But I do have plans on starting a family with her. If don't like those plan then that is you. But If you ever talk to her that way again even if it out of love I'll knock your lights out. I do not call her mine but I do call her my love." DT stop talking as he looked at Fay and made his way to her. "You can come to the wedding, you can even say you do not want this to happen, but you will not break us apart. "Fay I'm heading home in the morning to help Hollie get everything ready." DT kissed her and went to finish his dinner.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:17 am
"Wait I thought that girls doen the wedding plans?" Serenity asked while stepping threw the blob that was her family to sit next to him. "Besides I want to atleast help out. It will give me and Hollie a chance to bond.."  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:37 pm
DT luaghed a little. "Don't worry you'll get to plan it all you like. But I got ot make sure my Second beach is going to be the right size. It con't only hold up to 15 normal size people." DT kissed her and finished his dinner.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:20 pm
"O.. Ok.." Serenity said a small blush on her cheeks relising her mistake. "So who is going to help me with the wedding?" She asked before all her sister squeled in delight as they drug her off to go look online for dresses.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items