Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:44 am
"She done something that has not happen to me in a long time. I smiled. I know deep down she loves me too." DT look at a window as Fay walked by wearing a appron. "Till me about this training set you got."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:38 pm
"the training area is prety amazing dad always makes sure it's up to date because a couple of are brothers are assaigns." ryo said as they reached he training feild it was as he said very up todate and something that looked like it came off of the teen tiains.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:08 am
"This is it. My training room is far more better then this place. Plus it looks like it will not do a self repair if damaged by my ice magic." DT teleported to the middle of training system as he punched it. With a great moan from the thing he punched DT started to laugh. " I could break this. You all should come to my island so I can train you all. I bet you you'll be even more fit for battle then you ever thought you would be." DT teleported back to the boys.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:04 pm
Giving a small laugh Iriun said "This is the girls training aread ours is underground." The other guys gave DT a skepticall look that he thought this was their taining ground a couple of them were assaigns.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:34 am
DT followed behind them as he looked around the yard.

((sorry for not posting but It been one of those time I wish I was dead. Times are killing me))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:10 pm
[[It's ok want to do a time skip?]]  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:23 am
up to you. I'm letting you lead.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:57 pm
well were kinda behind so yeah.. well lets skip to dinner.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:07 am
((ok you started it off. plus is fox still playing your dad?))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:34 pm
[[yea hi think hes doing a great job so far now if i can just get him to post lol]]

Dinner was set allong a long rectangular table covered in a white cloths with candles. There was enough food to feed an army and it all looked like it came out of a magazine. "Please everyone eat up!" Serenity said before takeing her seat next to DT her Father at the head of the table and her mothers seat empty haveing been off visting some of her sibling.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:35 am
DT waited for everyone else to get there food before he got his. He could eat all of it without gainning a single pound. But he could live off of one peice of bread and a glass of water for on month. DT eyed some sweet potatos and a chicken leg. He started to eat as he smiled at Fay. "This is good. Your cooking is much better then Hollies." DT finish his plate sand started to drink from his glass.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:57 pm
"Thank you but really it was a group effort youd be shocked at what 7 girls and a kitchen full of food could come up with." Serenity said giving him a smile as well as the other girls who were grinning from ear to ear.

"I've had better.." Iriun said while poking some mashed potatos with a grunged look. But he looked shocked when he glanced at the girls who were all giving him death glares causing the other guys to quickly cominted their cooking.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:37 pm
DT started to luagh out loud as the girls gave there death glaze to Iriun. "I need not worry myself with protection myself from you Iriun if you keep putting them down." DT took his another drinking from his glass.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:10 pm
Iriun glared at the man a small flush on his cheek from being so embarrised, "Listen here, I'm not going to let a bunch of girls keep me from getting to you if that time comes." He growled out frustation in his voice.

Sighing Serenity poked at her food before takeing a few bites figures Iriun would srart something.  

Mai New Moon Wolf

2,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:52 pm
DT laugh again. "Iriun, I'll never get the chance to fight me. Once me and Fay are married you and I will be family." DT held up his glass and made a toast. " Me and Fay may or love never end." DT smiled at her as he focus on her.

~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff