Fav Twilight Book
  Twilight
  New Moon
  Eclipse
  Breaking Dawn
View Results

Tritin the Ice Demon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:59 pm
Hey im new in the guild. But i want to know what is your guys fav book in the Twilight series
I have only read the first Twilight and am currently reading New Moon. New moon is awesome so far and Twilight was awesome so plz VOTE  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:44 pm
Twilight's meh favorite  

x_iwolfe

Insane Vegi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:06 pm
I love Twilight and Breaking Dawn equally.

I personally hated any part that was in Jacob's point of view... because I don't like him after Twilight. Much too whiny for my taste. xD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:39 pm
i love twilight and breaking dawn too biggrin

but i think i'll pick breaking dawn best heart

twilight, is where everything started and where were like hypnotized to their world so i love it! heart but in breaking dawn, its more alive, i mean, many things happen and i cant describe, i love it moreeee! blaugh especially, when bella becames a vampire and everything. just cant get enough. i love the ending.. but i dont want it to end though. emo

julie-says-WHAAAT

Tritin the Ice Demon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:52 pm
Kool im currently on New Moon so DONT SPOIL IT FOR ME!!!!! LOL jk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:16 pm
I personally like Twilight the best.
And I think that all the characters get whiny after that. Ha ha.
But it truly has the action, drama, excitement that none of the others have.
Dag yo.

Fionna-Rose

Sugary Bunny

Bella_Cullen19

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:50 am
Insane Vegi
I love Twilight and Breaking Dawn equally.

I personally hated any part that was in Jacob's point of view... because I don't like him after Twilight. Much too whiny for my taste. xD

I agree.

My favorites are Twilight and Breaking Dawn.
New Moon just bugs me because there's too much of Jacob in it. It only gets better when Edward comes back into the story.
Eclipse is where Jacob tries to steal Bella from Edward, and that's why I dont like that all that much. Some parts that Jacob is in I had a hard time reading. I just dont like Jacob at all.

I mean I like all the books, just to varying degrees.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:42 pm
i like twilight the best, because new moon didnt have edward, eclipse was a little rushed, but still good, and breaking dawn ended too neatly.....not enough mess to create a truly awesome book, although it was still good.  

jayhkayjr
Crew

B B Y ii F R 3 S h

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:33 am
umm it would have to be elipse and breaking dawn because i feel that bella and Edward got closer to each other. but i luv them all!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:08 pm
Eclipse All The Way! Breaking Dawn Is Good Too Its Kinda A Tie Between Those Two

Wtf Edith

Harajuku_Muse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:57 pm
Eclipse! Woot! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:54 pm
hm....my favorite book from the series is breaking dawn. it was kinda unexpected for alice to do such thing. i never thought of it. i also like the first book, twilight because it all starts from there.  

venomous_vengeance

Danielle1814

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:25 am
My favorite book in the series is Breaking Dawn. But i didn't like the part in Jacob's point of view! He's a bit too much after Twilight! WAY too winey!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:41 pm
That's a hard choice.. but I think I'll pick New Moon.. the whole part i _______ city is too good for me! I love it!
BD is also great!  

xenarulz

xxsportzfreak4evrxx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:09 am
eclipse is my fav so far! i haven't read breaking dawn yet but my friends say its good!i don't like new moon cuz crying EDWARD LEAVES!!!!!!!!!!! crying  
Twilight Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff