Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Unknown Mercenary
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:36 pm
yo my names Alex....you can call me TUM, Alex, ADHD, God, Satan, watever =P

yes i really am god...i mean have aDHD <_< >_> lolz =P

in grade 11 highschool ^_^ 16 years old live in Canada and i dono what nationality other than italian and scottish and irish i am....(never cared)....

im into all music but my favourites are Techno/Trance and Symphonies (Classical)....

im into computer for fun.....graphics, animation, software....my knowledge with softwares and programs is vast...i also have access to pretty much any program out =P ^_^ but my computer is slow and old (10 year old custom build) so i dont have much on it but i upload everything to my favourite site

http://www.rapidshare.com/ ^_^

i also like to make graphics....sigs mostly =P i got a store open but im very busy in my life with physics and french...along with mass amounts of graphics design and animation projects so i am on hold a bit =P

i play games alot and i dont sleep much...(at least ive been told)....apperently 1-5 hours is bad but i see it as more time to do stuff ...i mean only 24 hours in a day and 8 of which are spent in school or work...and 1 hour of the day is eating...(min) for breakfast/dinner/lunch...that leaves 15 hours....and if your like me i have after school activities and hockey....hockey takes up usually 3-4 hours a day and after school is 1-2 hours a day....then i have to clean the house which depending on how dirty it is...takes 1-2 hours...

that leaves....7-10 hours of the day left....and most people sleep 6-8 hours....that leaves 1-2 hours left of watever you want to do.....

which for me would consist of on the internet since i have to check most of my emails and forums which in itself is 2 hours....

so by the time im done everything i got only sleeping time...which i cut off

if i cut it down to 1-5 hours that leaves....1-7 hours of watever i want to do...and THAT IS ALot of FREAKEN TIME I CANNOT WASTE >.<

ok enough about that....basically im ADHD....eat really unhealth....(3 packages of salt on a pizza (piece) daily and 2-3 bottles of coke....and if i dont get that...i usually dont eat much unless its cereal =P....

now before you think <_< "hes fat" ....im not...im extremely skinny actually...and for some reason...healthy...lolz....140 pounds....5'10 height....lolz =P

anyways i love games/manga/anime/computers....

my favourite genre is romance....<_< don judge you know its awsome....other than that i can watch any series pretty much as long as its romance in it.....lolz

my total anime/manga stats to date are:

Anime:

watched....200+

currently watching....10+

want to watch...100+

on hold...5+

manga:

read....55+

currently reading....50+

want to read....60

on hold....15

my favourite series of anime are:

1) Fate/Stay Night <---(amazing if you havent watched it)

2) Zero No Tsukaimi season 2 (only for last episode though =P)

3) Gundam Seed

4) Mobile Suit Gundam

5) Kanon

Manga:

1) Tsuki to Himawari

2) Chobits

3) Fruits Basket

4) Mahou Negima Sensei

5) Kodomo No Omocha

well i wrote alot....i dont think i can say much more so for now ^_^ thats all ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:21 pm
Sound like a cool person Alex.... Tx for introducing yourself  

---MOMO---RENJI
Captain

iiHeartNix

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:06 pm
Dude
my name is alex and i live in canda too!!!
exept im 15
o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:21 pm
ur avi is freakin awesome too. if u were a chick i would have...... nevermind i was jk  

Kaizer Sose12345
Vice Captain

The Unknown Mercenary
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:28 pm
0.o confused i am =P  
L33T Taco's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items