Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win Lesnar Vs. Mir 2
  Brock Lesnar
  Frank Mir
View Results

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:59 pm
he is officially the baddest man on the planet, former wwe champion, DT for the vikings, and now the best MMA fighter in the world.

his challenger will be determined in a fight in december
minataro nogera (interin ufc champion) vs Frank mir (former ufc heavyweight champion and delivered brock his only loss)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:34 pm
I didn't see the fight, but I heard it was good, and that Lesnar dominated. I saw the TKO though.

Anyways, I'm more interested in seeing Kimbo Slice fight.  

Dude-LAP

Valas Hume

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:03 am
Dude-LAP
I didn't see the fight, but I heard it was good, and that Lesnar dominated. I saw the TKO though.

I saw the match where Kimbo got knocked out by some no name replacement. Guy threw a punch, Kimbo walked right in & lights went out

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:20 pm
Valas Hume
Dude-LAP

I saw the match where Kimbo got knocked out by some no name replacement. Guy threw a punch, Kimbo walked right in & lights went out

Yeah, that was a pretty overrated win. Kimbo should have killed that punk guy who was half his size.

...But that's all it takes to win...A TKO after a quick jab to a vulnerable place in the head.  

Dude-LAP

That one night

Tipsy Grabber

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:02 am
About time lol.

I saw his first UFC match.... Damn.... He just destroyed that guys face soooo good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:54 pm
That one night
About time lol.

I saw his first UFC match.... Damn.... He just destroyed that guys face soooo good.

I want to see Lesnar and Kimbo next! ...But I doubt that'll happen.  

Dude-LAP

TheDukeMan70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:18 pm
Kimbo is such a p***y. He would never last against a really good top-notch UFC fighter. Brock would destroy him.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:11 pm
Duke_619
Kimbo is such a p***y. He would never last against a really good top-notch UFC fighter. Brock would destroy him.

Yeah, probably.

...But didn't Lesnar lose his last UFC match, after an ankle submission?  

Dude-LAP

TheDukeMan70

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:59 pm
Dude-LAP
Duke_619

Yeah, probably.

whats your point? Lesnar had to tap, i mean would you rather have him just sit there and let the guy break his ankle and then have him be out for X amount of time? You cant win them all  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:24 pm
Duke_619
Dude-LAP
Duke_619

Yeah, probably.

whats your point? Lesnar had to tap, i mean would you rather have him just sit there and let the guy break his ankle and then have him be out for X amount of time? You cant win them all

There was no point. I was just asking you. I barely remember it, and it was a quick fight. I just wanted to clarify that it was him.  

Dude-LAP

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:35 pm
that was only his second carrer match, he has destroyed 2 opponents and won the title since, his next match is vs MIR so he will have a chance to avenge his loss  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:45 pm
Austin Shipp
that was only his second carrer match, he has destroyed 2 opponents and won the title since, his next match is vs MIR so he will have a chance to avenge his loss

He probably will. Lesnar was leading for virtually the entire match, but he was caught off guard and Mir put a nice move to go under than use a submission.  

Dude-LAP

DGDT4TT00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:56 am
Mir is the man!!!!User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:23 am
Austin Shipp
he is officially the baddest man on the planet, former wwe champion, DT for the vikings, and now the best MMA fighter in the world.

Baddest man on the planet? I think not. Impressive list of accomplishments for Brock I'll give him that, but the Baddest man on the planet is definately Don Frye, the Predator!

The man Beat Tank Abbott, Ken Shamrock, and even took on Godzilla! Don't you dare dis the Moustasche!

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

Austin Shipp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:58 pm
Locks and Bagels
Austin Shipp

Baddest man on the planet? I think not. Impressive list of accomplishments for Brock I'll give him that, but the Baddest man on the planet is definately Don Frye, the Predator!

The man Beat Tank Abbott, Ken Shamrock, and even took on Godzilla! Don't you dare dis the Moustasche!

really? ur gonna list tank abbott as a legitamate credential. haha. there is not a man in the ufc that can run with brock  
Non-Football Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff