Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Birthday Blues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suede_Shoes

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:15 pm
Areashine: I miss snow so much. That's one thing I forgot to mention. I live in the desert. I'm here in Tucson, Arizona. I've seen it snow twice in the 11 years that I've lived here; the snow stuck once.

Danamii:I'm not that adventurous. I'm not one for heights; I make exceptions for roller coasters, though. Too bad I don't have the money or time to save up for a trip to a theme park. Maybe I can do that next year.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:34 pm
Suede_Shoes
Areashine: I miss snow so much. That's one thing I forgot to mention. I live in the desert. I'm here in Tucson, Arizona. I've seen it snow twice in the 11 years that I've lived here; the snow stuck once.

Danamii:I'm not that adventurous. I'm not one for heights; I make exceptions for roller coasters, though. Too bad I don't have the money or time to save up for a trip to a theme park. Maybe I can do that next year.

I know how you feel & I feel your pain. My b-day's the Dec.27 & I live in the same desert. sweatdrop  

Queen Spirit

Suede_Shoes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:31 pm
Yeah, if you want an almost-sure-thing for snow, you have to go to the mountains for that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:21 am
Suede_Shoes
Yeah, if you want an almost-sure-thing for snow, you have to go to the mountains for that.

Ya, but I dont always feel like going up the lemon. Most likely we will BBQ in the back yard & whoever is up to it will come.  

Queen Spirit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:12 pm
Rather than celebrate after the fact, how about a week or so before ~ toward the beginning of the month before all the holiday parties... kind of a jump start on the holidays, in the daytime on a weekend perhaps - adults day out at the game park, friends over for BBQ and some outdoor game, or just a few close friends over for popcorn, movie watching and board games.

Whichever way you opt to celebrate ~ have FUN!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:23 pm
If it makes you feel better I don't have that as an excuse since my bday is on June 4th.. and I hardly ever do anything for my bday (every bday party I throw somehow comes out to be a disaster)

If I were you I would honestly just grab a few good friends and do something on the weekend which involved just spending dinner or time together.  

Queen Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:27 pm
What ever you do just have fun doing it! could beworse some ppl are born on christmass.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:03 pm
Yeah, I missed it by two hours.  

Suede_Shoes

Queen Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:33 pm
Suede_Shoes
Yeah, I missed it by two hours.

3nodding see it could have been worse lol lol Tucson’s a big little town, who knows we might even know some of the same ppl. All I can say is your friends should come threw for ya & at least hang out for a little while.  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff