Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tales of Walker(first rp/accepting pros) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:54 pm
Ms.Fang landed softly next to Gantz, most of the class was staring by now, some seniors laughing at the kids guessing game. They already knew what she was, and they knew she was getting annoyed by his guesses. "Wrong, again..." She opened her mouth to smile, causing her fangs to glimmer in the light of the gym, her eyes gave off a faint glow because of their red hue. "One more guess... Remember, the gym was dark, I'm extremely strong..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:18 pm
"I know you're.. THE BOOGIE MAN. No, I take that back, you're the boogie woman" Gantz said sarcastically." I'm just messing with you, teach. I get what you're trying to say. So are you gonna give me those steroids or what?"  

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:34 pm
Ms.Fang gave up trying, this kid was a menace, she waved off the sniggering students and they began playing their dodge/kick ball game. "You are perhaps the most perplexing mortal boy I have yet to encounter while teaching at Walker Academy... Beside maybe the Physics teacher..." Smiling she began folding up the ladder that still was open in the middle of the gym floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:37 pm
lili laughed at Gantz' poor attempts at guessing what Ms.Fang was.
"Hey Fang just give the kid his steroids so he can stop giving you a headache."

June B Lovely

Girl-Crazy Rabbit

4,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

love2daydream

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:42 pm
Kiley banged her head against the desk. I gotta pee really badly!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:43 pm
"Teach, are you allergic to garlic and don't know how to swim? Do you constantly feast on blood and seem to have a long life ahead of you? Do you not like the sun? Are your teeth really pointy your hair naturally white, and do you know how to fly?" Gantz asked.  

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

179bowchicka5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:49 pm
Pan finely snaped out of her daze to walk into the closes classroom .(English) "Im new. . . " she said standing there swaying.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:49 pm
Ms.Fang rolled her eyes. "No to the first and second, yes to the others, I hate steriotypes..." She kicked a stray kickball at the back of a freashmens head, but they got pushed out of the way in time, she smiled apologeticly at the kid. Then turned to Gantz. "Your very annoying when you want to be..."  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:54 pm
"Take the lady's advice and I'll stop bothering you for the whole year." Gantz said, with his hands out. He remembered the girl that he heard from him skipping a while back when he was skipping.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:00 pm
Ms.Fang smiled apologeticly. "Unfortunatly, I am in no way suited to aquire steroids... It will be a pleasure having you in my class this year Gantz..." Her eyes flashed breifly. "I always enjoy challenging students." She turned away with the heavy ladder under one arm and the tool box in the other, headed for the closet again.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:03 pm
"I'll pay if I have to" Gantz said willingly. " Or if you want, I gots an idea that might make us even. That is if you're willing to coporate."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:10 pm
Ms.Fang stowed away the supplies and then turned back to her student, confused. "Excuse me?" She found herself raising a single eyebrow, she couldnt normaly do so.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Korozuno

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:16 pm
"You know, a simple deal. Nothing unreasonable, just a little favor if you wanna hear." Gantz asked, with an idea in mind. He hoped that Ms. Fang would at least consider listening to the idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:20 pm
Ms.Step glared at the girl. "Go sit next to the girl banging her head on the desk." She instructed.  

love2daydream

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:21 pm
Ms.Fang cocked her head to the side. "I'm listening..." She crossed her arms over her chest as she looked at him, perhaps if what he wanted wasnt too unreasonable she could get some fun out of whatever he was planning.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff