Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

money!!
  yay!
View Results

Alli-o-pop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:48 pm
I would want to get hit with the killing curse that would have hit Fred. That would be my ideal way to die.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:23 am
What better way to die than after the fighting has all stopped, I would want to be the one, holding all the hostages, and one breaks loose and gets a wand, and then the epic battle for life happens, and I somehow get killed, abd everyoe else goes to kill that one person.  

AdmiralAdamaismyanti-drug

xqueenxofxpainx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:58 pm
I would want to die how Dumbledore did, I mean what better way is there to die then by the hand of someone you trust; while thwarting an evil at the same time.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:41 am

I would want to die slowly, watching people I love run towards me as I die from drowning, you know, like in the movie when dumbledore surrounds Lord Voldemort with that bubble of water? I want to die dramactically, not by a killing curse as that would be too short and quick.
And xd as I die I'd like to see my best friend avenging me by killing who killed me! 3nodding blaugh

The Flower Seller

Gellert Grindewald

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:43 pm
I would want to die slowly, from Fiendfyre, that way no remains of myself would be discovered in the aftermath.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:42 pm
[Slytherin]...

I would see Harry kill my master at the last battle, so I would probably provoke a fight with someone in the order and get killed purposefuly. After all, my master needs a faithful servent no matter where he goes.

...[pureBLOODpride]

Xayim XVI

gina787

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:47 pm
I don't have a high tolerance for pain so I would want to die quickly and as painless as possible so the killing curse sounds good to me. I think I'd be the cool kind of smart and bookish witch that knows all kinds of cool and complicated curses BUT I have horrible aiming so I don't know if my curses would hit the right target redface

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image
Right after killing Bellatrix for killing Sirius in OotP.

ScottieBears MiaKitty

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kyra the Ginger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:34 pm
I would want to die in my favorite color (green) which would be a killing curse meant for one of the order and at the last minate voldy would find out that im a double agent...... =]

I would go out with a bang, i could say a big f*** you to the big man without the consequenses of having to fight with them later and i would be doing some good in the world. Plus that would bite his buttons to know that he could be fooled by me..... =]

Just a thought.......lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:46 am
I would want to die...medium speed smile . I'd want to be able to see my friends over me and tell them I love them and get everything in before I die for good, but I wouldn't want it to be too painful for too long of a time.

As for how...I'd like to die protecting one of my loved ones from something. Not Avada Kadavra, obviously, that'd be too fast. Maybe something like poison or something like that.  

Flarityxx18

steeler_fan_7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:50 pm
MissDracoMalfoy1993
[Slytherin]...

I would see Harry kill my master at the last battle, so I would probably provoke a fight with someone in the order and get killed purposefuly. After all, my master needs a faithful servent no matter where he goes.

...[pureBLOODpride]

I agree with you our master needs faithful servents to follow him. I would find any Order member and battle them.  
Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff