Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:41 pm
Pyne began to cry as he fell to his knees. Eli was right. There would be no compassion, mercy, or anything for the failure of not bringing back his daughter. He would be put to death and there's nothing that could be done to prevent it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:51 pm
Alyxis hopped up as Pyne did, grabbing her bags. She had to run to keep up with Pyne and Eli, "Stop it both of you! Look you say you know understand vampires, and if you're an angel as old as you say you are, you know about fathers. Mark is stubborn, prideful, and more frequently than not got his head stuck up his... Any way he'll understand when we explain the limitations that caused us to return without her. So back off!"

Devin growled at the man too, knowing he had to back up his pack leader.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Yazarath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli stood beside Pyne, and listened to the woman speak, however at the sound of the wolf's growl, his eyes flashed from Red to Black. The Snow around the group burst into steam, and then a pulse from Eli blew it away. Eli simutaniously growled at Devin, though his was less dog, and more beast. "Be silent!" He said, as the rock they all now stood on cracked.

Eli! Calm yourself!

Eli then knelt beside Pyne, "Vampires have no compassion, but that doesn't mean they ignore Loyalty." Eli said, his eyes and voice returning to their normal state, and the temprature returning to normal. "That is why I offer my services to you. Every Vampire I have met in my years has had an undeniable liking, and respect for Loyalty. Show him you are Loyal, and that you have not given up." He looked over to the woman,"And as a Father, remind him that his girl is still out there, and that you have also added a member to the search party." Eli placed his hand on Pyne's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:16 pm
Pyne wiped the tears from his eyes and got up slowly. "Something happened..." He said softly as he stood still. "I'm not certain, but I don't think his daughter is still alive." He said as he looked at the ground. "The tracks we found weren't hers, but the tracks of a dragon. Vampires can't shift." He said as he kept his gaze at the ground.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yazarath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:21 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli stood along side the man,"Was there a sign of struggle, anything that would suggest she was murdered?" He thought for a second,"And why would a shifter be involved?" He gave Pyne a reassuring pat, and stepped back, awaiting answers. What did this Mark guy do to piss off the Shifters? Why was his daughter taken...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:24 pm
"Her foot prints stopped and the dragons began. She is a full-blooded vampire. She cannot shift and no she wasn't murdered. Vampires can feel the their relations and that's why we must get back to Merkia. We have to see if they can still feel their daughter's presence." Pyne said as he turned around and went to grab his bag.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Yazarath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:43 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

"Then the dragon took her. It's the only explanation. However you are right, logically we must go to her maker. The bond between them will answer any possitive or negative outcome." Eli said, standing in the circle he had created around them."And the other woman who came with you, are we waiting for her?"

((And I suppose to be polite, and respectful I'll wait for Hiraru to return...))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 am
All the hair on Devin's body stood on end making him seem even larger, and he stood between Pyne an the angel, he still growled, showing all his teeth.

Alyxis stood with her back perfectly straight, "You think your still coming? After that?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:10 am
Pyne returned with his bags. "We're getting Kaede and leaving." He said softly as he went off to find her.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Emmanuel Elijah Jacobson

Arch-Angel
User Image

Eli followed Pyne, he looked to the girl, and spoke kindly, "Yes actually. Did I place any one of you in harms way?" He asked, his breath whisping from his mouth as he spoke. He put his hands in his pockets, and turned from her. Even if they didn't want him to, he was simply going to follow them. In his eyes, he had found a lose tie to redemption. He had found people to help, and to protect.  

Yazarath

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:15 pm
"I don't trust anyone who threatens those around me. De!" Alyxis called the wolf and stormed off after Pyne.

The wolf snorted at Eli, then trotted after Alyxis.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:25 pm
Pyne looked for Kaede. "Kaede, where are you?" He called out as he looked for her.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:46 pm
Kaede nods. "Mhm. Alright then...do you think you will be ok here?" she asked him. She knew he didn't have much, and that he would be unable to stay at the hotel once they left. She had not heard Pyne from inside the hotel.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:02 pm
Pyne sniffed the air as he tried to find Kaede's scent. He found it and followed it straight to her. She was with Tiberius. "Come on Kaede, we're leaving now." He said carrying his bags.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100