Halloween preshow x3!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what'cha doing on Halloween?
  watching RHPS
  Trick or treating
  attending a horror event ( haunted house or hayride, or other similar attractions)
  Staying at home to hand out candy
  halloween party
  something else...
View Results

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:10 am
So get this, normally my cast does one preshow per performance, but as our next performance we're performing three different scenes. We're starting with House of 1000 Corpses. We're going to have blood spraying everywhere and guts getting ripped out, all of which I have to make myself. Then we get to to the Day-o dinner scene from Beetlejuice, and then the entire cast will be dressed up as zombies for Thriller.

Anyone else have any special RHPS Halloween plans?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:19 pm
Sadly, I don't live in a town that shows Rocky Horror, so I can't watch it in the theaters, and all my friends hate the movie, so I can't watch it with them and have fun. sad It makes me sad. I have to wait just one more year, when I can finally get away and see it in theaters  

The Amazing Bert Schnick

shaddowchild

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:53 am
I think I might a couple friends together and go to Rocky  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:04 pm
shaddowchild
I think I might a couple friends together and go to Rocky
Sounds good^-^  

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Scarlet Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:52 am
wow our cast does similar things. on halloween we are doing a zombie themed show because most of us are in the Thriller parade that goes down main st. and we don't have time for a costume change so i will be zombie Eddie/Dr. Scott! JOY!! ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:00 pm
I'm definitly doing the first 3.I've never been to a haunted house before...I also guess Halloween Party because the community center is having a Halloween event this month.I'm also going to see RHPS in theaters.I've never been because I was only 9 when I started watching RHPS.And I never knew they still showed it in Canada so now that I know,my mom said she would take me.(I'm under 14 so I need an adult with me...and there is no way in heck my dad would go...he thinks all anime fans and RHPS fans are freaks...I say there's nothing wrong with dressing up as something you love...*pout*)  

Aquos Brawler Bri-chan

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:33 am
Zatch Bell Fan96
I'm definitly doing the first 3.I've never been to a haunted house before...I also guess Halloween Party because the community center is having a Halloween event this month.I'm also going to see RHPS in theaters.I've never been because I was only 9 when I started watching RHPS.And I never knew they still showed it in Canada so now that I know,my mom said she would take me.(I'm under 14 so I need an adult with me...and there is no way in heck my dad would go...he thinks all anime fans and RHPS fans are freaks...I say there's nothing wrong with dressing up as something you love...*pout*)

Of course not! Dressing up is fun. As a performer I always enjoy slipping into another person, and just not being me for a while.  
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games