Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:32 pm
Kolan kissed her deeply, and only stopped when he felt a tremor of magick, pulling back to look at Karelym and Coryn.

Karelym looked up at him before hopping down and shifting dragon, stepping forward and kissing him as Kolan had kissed Elyon..and then she prayed for it to work..imagining them as the elves they were..and then she felt a strong magick brush against her, his curse? And then..

Karelym opened her eyes, and they widened as she found herself looking up at..elven Coryn. A wide smile curved her lips and she came forward, wrapping her arms around his neck tightly. "My love! It worked!" she exclaimed excitedly and happily before catching his lips in a deep kiss, causing Kolan's eyes to widen before he grinned.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:38 pm
Coryn smiled happily into the kiss, picking up Karelym and spinning her. You did it Karelym! I owe you everything! he thought to her happily, placing her down and deepening the kiss, tightening his arms around her.

Elyon smiled and leaned against Kolan. "It seems like everything's turning out wonderfully . . ." she said softly.

Charisa smiled and shifted into her humanoid form and nearly skipped over to Ralver. She lay her head on his shoulder and looked up at him with a smile. "Your brother is back to normal it seems." she said, happy for him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:49 pm
Karelym giggled into the kiss as she was picked up and spun. Apparently mating with a dragon eased the curse..and it made sense..Coryn's unjustified killing of the dragon was forgiven by falling in love heedless of the dragon form..using a dragon mating ritual..Coryn would likely never be free of the dragon, but he was free of the curse. Karelym kept her arms around him as she kissed him back deeply. All I want is you and your love, my vyallah. she mindspoke back to him warmly and lovingly.

Kolan held her close, kissing her forehead with a smile. "It is now that you're my mate.." he murmured lovingly before kissing her softly.

Ralver glanced down at Charisa, even more beautiful than when he'd met her seven years ago..an eye blink for a dragon, and a night's rest for an elf. "So he is. And I am glad of it..he deserves happiness.." murmured Ralver with a smile, wishing he could have blessed his brother's mating.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:02 pm
Coryn gently pulled out of the kiss and smiled at Karelym, picking her up bridal style. "Then that is what you will have . . . forever and ever until the end of time." he said, leaning down and kissing her once more before heading into the cave, wanting a little bit of privacy from the others and then put Karelym down. "Karelym . . . remember when I asked you to guard the bracelet you made for me . . . you said that you wanted to be the one to put it on once I was back to normal . . ." he said, smiling happily at her. It seemed so long ago too . . . that he had been trapped, never thinking that he would have seen Karelym again . . . when she had come into his cave . . . and now . . . they were mates . . .

Elyon smiled into the kiss and then slowly pulled away before laying her head down on his shoulder. "And you are mine, don't forget that either." she teased him softly.

"You do too you know . . . I think everyone does . . ." Charisa murmured softly, wrapping her arms gently around him in a hug.

Laura awoke in her bed and smiled, feeling the wolfish form of Rollan beside her. She wrapped her arms around him like he was a big teddy bear. "Morning neera . . ." she murmrued happily She was so glad that her parents had accepted him, though they hadn't allowed him to sleep with her unless he was in his wolf shift.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:11 pm
(*cracks up* Charisa seems like the kind of person who'd hug a psycho. Or a demented penguin. Either way. *cracks up more*)

Karelym blinked as she was picked up and then smiled warmly at him. His words made her heart swell, and she kissed him back before being set down and listening to his words. Karelym beamed and then took the bracelet from her wrist, sliding it onto Coryn's right wrist gently before taking his hand and pressing a kiss to it as she smiled at him. "I love you so much, my vyallah."

Kolan continued to hold her, and he grinned softly at her words. "Am I? How wonderful. Belonging to my beloved mate.." he murmured, kissing her temple as he held her close.

Ralver considered her words, patting her back a little. She was too affectionate..didn't she understand? Ralver would only break her heart in the end..and he wasn't sure if he wanted to ever go back to the Mavruen, even if his own dragon form sounded appealing..particularly knowing that his brother had one.

Rollan yawned and awoke, mumbling something incoherent before smiling wolfishly at her and licking her cheek as she hugged him. "Good morning, my neera.." he rumbled back, nuzzling against her. "How did you sleep?" he asked softly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:26 pm
((^-^))

Coryn smiled and he cupped her face gently, brushing his thumbs over her cheeks. "I love you just as much . . . if not more . . ." he murmured and then leaned down and captured her lips with his once more.

Elyon giggled a bit and sighed. "And to think, that when we first met, you hated me . . ." she muttered and then blinked and pulled away. "Oh yeah!" she said quickly, reminded of her things and she ran into the cave, ignoring Karelym and Coryn's make out session to go grab Kolan's scale, the vallynra he gave to her and her staff. She then ran back out and stopped in front of Kolan and held up the flower. "And even though you didn't like me you gave me this." she said, smiling happily.

Charisa sighed as he patted her back. He never seemed to return her affections . . . she had chosen him as her partner . . . didn't he realize that she'd done it for a reason? And it wasn't just because of his good looks. There hadn't been many people or dragons who had been able to make her laugh since Kolan had gone missing . . . she knew when he made her laugh that he had to be special to her . . . and she was finding quickly that he was . . . and that separation had only proven it more to her. She'd fallen in love with him, though she was scared to tell him. Ralver didn't seem very interested in her . . .

Laura smiled. "Wonderfully of course." she said and then released him and shifted into a fox, walking over him to jump off of the bed. "Come on Rollan! I bet that you can't catch me!" she teased him and took off running, feeling very energized.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:14 am
(Good luck on your Spanish test! (not that your brilliance needs it!) And what is Kolan's scale? >_>)

Karelym smiled warmly at his words and then pressed her body against his, wanting to be close as they kissed...looks like their wedding, er, mating night would be quite a bit more than two hours..and they could fall asleep in each other's arms like they used to..and in a way, they had Kolan to thank for it..as well as each other.

Kolan frowned slightly at the first bit before watching her run off and return, holding up the flower. He blinked and then smiled. "I never said I didn't like you..just that I hate humans or something to that effect." he waved a dismissive hand playflly and chuckled, before brushing a hand by her cheek and kissing her softly. "A vallynra for my beautiful, wonderful vallynra love." he murmured softly.

Ralver watched all of this going on and then stretched his arms above his head with a yawn. He'd not slept in two days, something that would become apparent if one paid enough attention to his aura. Night was several hours off, but he figured he'd be sleeping awhile. Not wanting to worry her, he didn't mention how long he'd been without sleep..or why he'd be going to bed so early. Ralver merely rested his hand on her shoulder. "I am feeling..sleepy. I'm going to rest..I won't leave." he added, to reassure her.

Rollan laughed and watched, before darting off the bed and chasing after her. "I'll catch you, just wait!" he called out to her with a wolfish grin.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:23 am
((His dragon scale? That was pulled off of him when Elyon fell during her first flight with him when he did air acrobatics, sort of teasing her about her fear of hights? The scale that got his memory back when he was a kid? That scale?))

Coryn smiled into the kiss, pulling Karelym even closer to himself. I love you, my vyallah . . . he thought to her, one of the only thoughts that were going through his head at the moment.

Elyon smiled. "I am human. So I think you'd better re-think your predjudice . . ." she murmured playfully, tucking the vallynra into her bodice along with the scale.

Cherisa smiled. "Can I go with you? I wouldn't mind just taking a rest . . ." she murmured softly.

Laura laughed and ran through the gypsy camp, darting here and there playfully, until she ran under a caravan that was sitting too low for Rollan to follow her and she stopped underneath it, grinning. "Can't get me!" she teased him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:15 am
(*blank expression* >_> I rememberish now that you've said it. T__T I was thinking of a real scale for some reason though, like a balance scale.)

Kolan chuckled. "Is that so? I can't love you and hate humans?" he teased, ruffling her hair affectionately.

Ralver had expected her to ask, so he nodded. "Come on then." he said softly, heading for the cave and laying down near the entrance, used to uncomfortable bed spaces. He chose the entrance so as not to disturb Coryn and Karelym.

Rollan stopped short, seeing her underneath it but not able to reach. He considered it a moment before making himself look as sad as he could, ears lowered and tail curled, sniffling with downcast eyes. "Then I can't cuddle with you either.."  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:07 pm
((lols. ^-^))

Elyon giggled a bit. "Well . . . I'd feel better if it were otherwise." she said softly.

Cherisa lay down next to Ralver and wrapped her arms around him in a way that suggested that she was trying to keep him comfortable. But she also rested her head against him, wanting to keep herself comfortable as well.

Laura giggled and then came ouf from under the caravan and then nuzzled against Rollan. "You look so cute . . ." she murmured playfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:29 pm
Kolan smiled and then kissed her softly. "Anything for you, my vallynra.." he murmured as he held her close.

Ralver found arms around him and he blinked, feeling her head resting against him. "Here." he mumbled, rearranging himself so that he was slightly more on his back with Charisa in his arms. "You'll be more comfortable this way." he murmured, caring more for her comfort than his..and liking her in his arms..not that he would admit it at present..

Rollan grinned at that, 'pouncing' as she nuzzled against him, trapping her beneath him in a way that prevented her from escaping, but let her breathe and whatnot just fine. "As do you, my love, particularly now that I've caught you." he teased, nuzzing his snout against hers lovingly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:16 pm
Elyon giggled and leaned against Kolan. "Mm . . . My Kolan . . ." she murmured softly, wrapping her arms around him.

Charisa blinked and then smiled and cuddled into Ralver. "Thank you Ralvy . . ." she murmured softly and closed her eyes, nuzzling into him slightly.

Laura laughed. "Cheater! Using your adorable cuteness!!" she cried out playfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:44 am
(Nighty, Mousey Im Chan! <3) (>_>...everyone's..resting..or being romantic..>_< What to do?! *hides under covers* T__T)

Rollan grinned and gave her a big lick before nuzzling her and freeing her. "I can't help it..I just love being close to my neera.." he murmured lovingly as he brushed his furry cheek against her's adoringly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:50 am
((Mm . . . Well . . . I kinda have an idea with Laura getting into some trouble . . . I'll PM it to you in the morning. ^-^))

Laura giggled and nuzzled against Rollan before batting him playfully with her paw. "Tag! You're it!" she said and darted back a bit, her tail wagging happily as she started running off again, this time going into the forest.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:47 am
(O_o..troublemaker! >_<)

Rollan smiled and laughed as she batted him. "Hey, you! Come back!" he called out playfully as he darted off after her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff