[PRP] Good Evening Bright Eyes ((Estelle and Ayden)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:02 pm
((This is a private rp between Nisshou Hakuyaiba and Syaoran-Puu no posting unless you're us please.))

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:26 pm
The sun was sinking down preparing to sleep setting the sky a blaze with magnificent oranges and pinks. The ocean mimicked the skies colors and the spotty stallion was having a difficult time staring into the water where his friend lay. The black shelled lobster was simply staring up at him and Ayden found himself blinking his tearing up eyes almost constantly. Why did lobsters have to live in the ocean? It made conversation rather difficult.

A familiar clicking sound drew him closer to the water to see what Uyasga wanted. A short second later he pulled his head back quickly blinking more tears away. This time the cause was the pain from his friends claws. The few conversations with Uyasga should have clued him in to his friends impatience. He watched as the black critter scuttled off before doing his best to stare at his nose.

"That really hurt you know!!!" He called out to the ocean knowing well enough that Uyasga wouldn't be able to hear him now. Oh well.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:39 pm
Estelle walked softly along the sand, it wasn't often that she ventured from her field these days, it felt like the only place that she truely belonged and it was afterall her home and place of safety.

Her hooves sank softly into the sand with each step and she turned her head every now and then to gaze as the imprints she made along the all but dessert sea shore. Her mind wandered to the magnificent sun set as the colours shimmered over the oceans surface and dispersed into the sky with all the glory of the world. Dusk was her faviourite time of the day, it was when the world sat in limbo, a time of both day and night, a time when the coloured danced gently above for all those watching to bare witness. Her mind drifted to thoughts of her field, in particular the most magnificent sunset she had ever seen, the colours melted so fantastically behind her oak tree that it appeared as if the tree was alight with dancing, flickering flames of tenderness.

Raising her head she looked ahead of her, the dusk breeze was gently against her fur, and carried her hair softly to one side as he tail swished softly from side to side.

As he mind wandered she noticed a flicker of movement ahead of her, it looked like a Stallion had managed to get sea water into his eyes, or perhaps something had bitten him? It was impossible to tell with the lack of light. Slowly she continued on her path towards the stranger, her heart beating a little faster, this was the first person she had seen in such a long time that she was uncertain if her voice would even work anymore.

"Are you ok?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:14 am
Charcoal colored ears flicked backwards as a distinctly female voice reached them. That was a bit odd. Normally when he went to visit his fishy smelling friend there was no one around and yet it seemed both times another had shown they were both girls.

Not wanting to seem rude he turned, ignoring the throbbing pain in his nose, and smiled at her. Maybe girls just really liked the great water or something. "Oh yeah I'm fine." He said, the lopsided smile still glowing on his face. "He does that a lot and I guess I just got used to it." This was, in a way, truth. He had gotten used to the fact that his lobster would snap at him, getting either his ankles, his nose, or on rare occasions his mane. What he hadn't gotten used to was the pain from these occasions. While it was starting to effect him less it still stung every time for at least several minutes.

Pushing the thoughts of his recent injury from his mind he took a moment to look over who he was talking to. She was a bright creamy yellow with two spots where it seemed that the midnight sky had kissed her. He couldn't help but stare in wonder at her his head tilting slightly to the side. He had always been intrigued by the odd patterns on others.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:31 am
Watching with an unusual feel of anticipation as he moved gentle to face her, his eyes catching her attention instantly with their contrasting yellow glow complimenting his black and marine markings, he seemed slightly fascinating to her, though she wondered how long this interest in him would last. She always felt an increased curiosity at first although this would fade with time as the dread of her past lingered in the dark depths of her mind ready to strike her down without a moments hesitation.

As he replied she couldn't help but smile with an expression of pure glee, it was obvious that it was hurting as the red mark throbbed upon his flesh, yet in an endeavour to impress perhaps he desperately attempted to suppress such weakness as pain, weakness that she always felt made you strong for admitting. Staying on guard after her recent encounter with Raniero she wondered how much she would reveal about herself in fear of being simply another subject for a silly study, it sickened her slightly to have been treated in that fashion, so much so that she felt a small amount of loathing towards the notion.

Gradually her thoughts wandered back to the Stallion before her as she read his expression effortlessly, she replied to him, her words soft and gentle as if carried on the wind towards them both.

"You must really like him to keep coming back."

She smiled at him; it was a light yet wispy smile that didn't really mean anything. She wandered towards him slowly, looking at the highlights present in his hair as it shimmered softly in the sun basking glow. She stopped so that her face was merely centimetres away from his own and before she could stop herself she was licking the red mark upon his nose in a sorry attempt to help him feel better.

Shock flooded through her body as she froze for a moment before backing off with a sudden jolt, a soft rose flush flooded through her cheeks as the chill of embarrassment covered her in its throbbing grip. She didn't know what had come over; she never usually got close to anyone let along touch them, especially someone she didn't actually know. Unable to uphold her grace and elegance due to her action she stuttered slightly as she spoke her sincerest apologies.

"I-I… I am… so-rry!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:01 pm
He tilted his head to the side at her observation then glanced over his shoulder to look at the ocean. The surface still sparkled brightly bringing slight pain to his eyes once again so he turned away. He got the feeling that Uyasga was still near watching from his watery home. "Yeah." He said with a smile. "He's my buddy. Even if he hurts me every now and then I know it's cause he cares." He had once been described as a sap but he wouldn't really change it for the world. He liked people to know how he felt and likewise wanted to know how others were.

He grinned back at her watching as she came closer. The golden light from the sun made her almost seem to glow like the sun itself. He assumed that she was just getting closer so that they would be able to better understand each other. As she continued her approach he began to wonder if he had already said something wrong. A brief moment later he realized this was not the case.

Rather alarmed he took several steps backwards. His face felt like it was burning up and a slight red began to show in a few of his teal spots. For the life of him he didn't know what was going on. The only thing he could really think was girls were a bit weird. He had met so many of them and all of them had acted strangely in one way or another.

"I-it's okay." He stammered feeling embarrassed for himself and for her. "You just...surprised me a bit." He said feeling the blush on his cheeks starting to lessen.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:30 pm
Resisting the impulse to simply run away she felt the need to prove herself by staying in her exact spot, shifting her weight only by an inch she remained ridged and confused, why had she licked him? What was the maternal feeling that had drove her such a ridiculous and blatantly unintelligent move. Trying desperately to suppress the embarrassment that flooded her cheeks like a river over its bank she wandered what she could do to redeem herself.

Slowly the blush faded and she raised her head slightly, her eyes half shut in an attempt to shield him from the true emotion of fear and embarrassment that resided behind them. She imagined that he would consider her positively insane from such an irrational action.

"I don’t know what came over me."

Her voice slowly returned to normal with each passing word, the flooding feeling gently subsiding and returning to the sea just like the mighty tide that gently brushed against her hooves as it covered the sand with a magnificent array of blues and greens.

"Please forgive me!"

And with that she lowered her head and closed her eyes, hoping that he would indeed forgive her, and although it would be difficult for them both to do perhaps they could start this unlikely encounter of theirs again in a scrambled attempt to allow her to redeem herself for a moments foolish action.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:10 pm
With the initial shock wearing off he was starting to see the humor in the situation. He felt bad that she seemed so embarrassed about something that, while awkward, was really no big deal. "Don't worry about it! I'm just that cute." He said trying to joke with her a little bit. He wasn't sure if it would work but he didn't want her to be all flustered because of such a little thing.

Searching for a way to get off the subject he remembered they were yet to be introduced. That was always a good way to put a lull in a conversation really but it would also provide a distraction for the time being. "My name's Ayden, by the way. What's yours?"

He smiled at her doing his best to seem completely inviting. She seemed rather, timid, in a way, and he didn't want to frighten her off. They had only just met without really meeting.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:50 pm
Her mind cooled on the situation and she noted the change in the tone of his voice as he spoke, his words felt like a breeze that wiped away her embarrassment and discontent for the situation she had drawn herself into. Before she knew it she let out a gentle giggle, its sound was short and sweet. A small smile began to sneak back onto her lips as she tenderly raised her head to look at him once more, his markings had her fascinated and that increased her curiosity towards him. She didn't actually say anything in response just nodded, he was rather cute and he had caught her eye a little although she wasn’t exactly looking for that kind of thing, granted he was also the only other creature bar those in the sea in there general vicinity at that moment in time.

Listening intently as he spoke his name, Ayden, she wondered what it meant, it sounded so gentle yet at the same time furious like a fire luring in its prey before burning them. She shook off such ridiculous notions as she gentle spoke her own name, her voice was soft and breeze once more. "My name is Estelle" before adding "its very nice to me you Ayden." She returned his open smile, wondering what he was thinking behind those wonderful amber eyes.

Moments past and she realised that she was still looking at him; blinking softly she turned her head softly to gaze at the sea where the small creature had nipped at Ayden earlier. It seemed still now bar the gently swaying of the waves. The suns reflection waved softly floating towards them and then away again causing her thoughts to drift softly to her field and the tree she had left behind.

Turning slowly towards him again she smiled softly, her purples eyes capturing the sunlight and twinkling softly like the stars. "How are you?" It seemed like the thing to say since all other words had escaped her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:37 am
His smile grew in size as he heard her laugh and saw her lift her head. Good. His joking had gone across well enough. He was a little worried that it was only going to make things worse. As she introduced herself he made a note of her name so that he wouldn't forget it by accident. "The pleasure's all mine Miss Estelle." He said with a polite bow of his head.

He lifted his head a moment later and met her eyes. "You've got a really pretty name." He said completely honest. In his opinion it was only right that a pretty mare got a pretty name but it did not always happen. As her gaze shifted to look past him, Ayden turned his head slightly wondering if there was anything behind him. No, it was just the very bright ocean. His eyes began to water slightly. Turning back he could only think that he was going to have to learn not to look into bright things anymore.

He found himself looking back into his eyes and found himself thinking that perhaps it was not always bad to look into bright things. "I'm pretty good." He said giving his head a bob up and down still staring into her eyes. "And you?" He paused for a moment his smile turning slightly goofy. "You're eyes are real pretty too you know..."

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:11 pm
Smiles where always something of wonder, it had always amazed her at how contagious they where. The simple act of smiling had the power to make you feel better and she had witnessed on several occasions how it had been possible to make a whole herd smile from just one person starting the reaction going. She recalled the words of an elder in her tribe telling her that even when you felt miserable you should smile, as that would make someone else smile, which in turn would make you smile for real. Her heart began to glow with the warm ambiance of the sun and their smiles together.

A soft flush of crimson flurried over her cheeks as he spoke and her flirtatious nature began to settle in, she took in his markings and eyes once more, he was a very fine stallion and she watched as his hair gentle swayed in the calming breeze. He was fascinating to her, yet her issue was usually how long this interest would last.

"My name means Stars" she wiggled her tail slightly so that her markings caught his eye once more, she had always been intrigued with the stars, no matter where she was in the world they where always there shimmering their protection for her. Her favourite constellation was Orion the hunter, using it as a guide to prove that it was possible to live on your own, however her fear was one day finding her scorpion who would destroy her way of life. Yet letting people in was always an issue due to her past.

Listening to his sweet words her smile glowed softly, as she took a gentle step forward toward him, this time she was in complete control of her actions. "Thank you, you do not need to call me Miss though," her words carried sweetly on the breeze "I am sure you hear this a lot," she paused for a moment wondering how he would take her words before speaking in a soft voice "you are very hansom."

Looking into his eyes she felt as if she could tell a story about who he was, his dreams and his desire, of course it was all just a guess but he did seem to be a gentle character with a kind heart. Even so she knew she could not let her guard down, she had been fooled before.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:56 pm
Stars? It suited her so well. The motion of her tail drew his eyes back to the pattern on her hip. He had known before that they were stars but somehow with this added tidbit of information they just seemed so much more obvious. Then they moved.

He lifted his head to see it wasn't the pattern that had moved it was the mare. He smiled at her noting that she, like so many, did not like being called miss. He had thought that it was polite but perhaps he was mistaken as few seemed to like it. His thoughts came to a halt as her voice reached his ears again.

He blinked. What did she just say? He played it back over in his mind a few times trying to be positive he was hearing her right. She thought he was handsome? "Wha...?" He had heard her correctly right? Even if he had somehow he couldn't quite believe his ears. He had been referred to as cute before in the 'you're like my kid brother' sort of way. He'd never been called handsome before.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:09 pm
Watching his eyes she noted that he seemed to be taking in her detail, this caused her to blush ever so softly as she considered what purpose it would have. Shaking the feeling aside she looked at him, the way his colourations faded over his body reminded her of the ocean she had stared at so many times, the section closest to the land was always the lightest but at its drifted towards the open horizon and over the edge of the world it would darken. She had often wondered what secrets it hid beneath its shimmering surface; perhaps he was too like the ocean, obvious to begin with but with something hidden deep within his heart. That made him all the more fascinating, she felt the strong desire to figure this young stallion that stood rather awkwardly before her.

Somehow her words had confused him; perhaps he did not hear such compliments often, which surprised her. She had spoken the truth; perhaps there was someone in his family of even greater beauty? That didn't matter, what mattered was the here and now. So she spoke softly, her words carrying softly along the gentle breeze. "I am sorry." She bowed her head as if asking for forgiveness for speaking out of turn. Before speaking once more. "I hope I did not offend you."

Raising her head again softly her eyes caught the glint of the sun, it made her flinch for a moment before she caught her composure once again and her subtle smile returned to her slightly blushing face. The heat of the sun was warming on her fur but something felt out of place, she just couldn’t put her hoof on it. She moved her tail softly, swishing it softly from side to side once more. "So Ayden, do you have a girlfriend?" She was curious simply because he reacted so poorly to her previous complement, she suspected the answer was no though she had been proven wrong in the past by such assumptions. Smiling softly she continued to look at him, wondering what was on his mind. "Or perhaps there is a special someone back home?" Home, it felt like a distant dream in her current location, she lived in a completely opposite place, a place filled with grass, flowers and trees with a gentle river softly flowing. The stars shone so magnificent in the sky above that she felt as if she could spend an eternity simply watching them from her spot under the hill.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:39 pm
He blinked for a moment then quickly shook his head. "No! I'm not offended!" He said quickly feeling bad for making her think such a thing. It was hard to communicate his confusion to others it seemed. He coughed slightly to calm his voice a bit before speaking again. "I'm...just not used to people sayin things like that." He laughed slightly trying to keep in good humor despite feeling a little bit embarrassed still.

He found himself blinking more at her question. He confused her so he supposed it was only right that she puzzled him at some point. She sure said a lot of strange things, to him at least. "Uhhh...no...I don't...but there are a couple special people at home...or kinda at least." His voice trailed off as his mind wandered a bit to a memory from long ago. The two special ones waiting for him were his mother, who was indeed at home, and his sister who had left on a search when he was very young. He shook his head lightly to drift back to reality.

Was that what she had meant by 'special someone'? Somehow he didn't think so. It was too late to change his answer now, however, so perhaps it would be best to clarify. "My mom and sister..." Yeah, it was best to explain, even if there was a chance of it making no sense given the delay.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:11 pm
She shook her head softly evidently he did not completely understand her mannerisms and questions, letting out a small-uncontrolled giggle yet it was not directed at anything in particular. Listening to him fumbling with his words made her strangely feel more relaxed around him all of a sudden, it was a feeling that she did not recognise yet it spread over her body like the tide flowing softly over the sand.

"Lets start again." She smiled softly at him, the sun beamed high in the sky behind him, it lit up his features brightly. Although she said to start again that was merely because she was desperately attempting to make him more comfortable, although secretly she was pleased that the only special people in his life was his mother and sister. Her mouth shone in a cute smile towards him.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff