Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Map ideas? Post them here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:56 pm
Maybe it's under it, or next to it. See I don't know anything about it and I'm at work so I can't really put in the time crying  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:01 pm
Here's the description:

Crystallis Research Academy

Landscape: Steel building. Huge in size. Built into the side of a mountain.
Description: Built into a mountain, it is naturally protected by intruders. Inside the research academy, many gruesome and horrible experiments take place, including the creation of crystallis; jewels that contain the souls of their victims. Most of the people that work in the building are insane and enjoy torturing their test subjects. Where characters Amaranth and Kir were born(possibly others).
Enemies:
Lab animals
Escapees
Lab techs
Mutants/zombies

BAsically my problem is that they are the same basic map "Evil Scientific Laboratory."  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:06 pm
Oh..my..gosh.....my heart skipped a beat when I read this...I can totally work my idea into this. It helps that the lab is evil. Oh gosh yeah (Thors eyes twinkle with the same mad brilliance he had when thinking up Plague and the destruction that could ensue) ok, when I get home tonight, I'll start jotting down my ideas. And then I'll either post then here, or pm them to you guys.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:12 pm
The place is currently considered not in use. There's no one there from what most believe. Not saying there's no one there at all.
If you could post your ideas here that would be great. Then we can all look at them.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:11 pm
Ok, so now what I'm thinking is that the original laboratory was built in a cave. When the Crystallis Academy was built, it was built over the cave. So I could have my character bust through the floor of the building to access whats left of the cave. Then I enter the lab.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:26 pm
Okay, so CRA was like an expansion of this original lab? Also, it's worth noting that CRA is pretty much abandoned at this point.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:59 pm
I know, I'm glad it is abandoned. But no, it just happened to be built on top of a cave that had the entrance to Dr. Steiners lab. completely unconnected other than geography. It was originally fueled by a river that powered a generator underground. As Dr. Steiner discovered that he could use electricity to power his inventions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:37 pm
I really would like to try a Avatar: The last airbender / Legend or Korra type role-play. Not really the same story, but the characters are either benders or non-benders. We could or not have an avatar.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:04 am
Tall Italian Boy
I really would like to try a Avatar: The last airbender / Legend or Korra type role-play. Not really the same story, but the characters are either benders or non-benders. We could or not have an avatar.

If you want to make it an invite only RP fourm, I would join.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:52 am
Hiraru Sagara
Tall Italian Boy

Alright, I'll think about it. Group rp or 1x1?

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 pm
Tall Italian Boy
Hiraru Sagara
Tall Italian Boy

At this point I'd say a one on one but only because it would keep us from leaving everyone in the dust as we tried to amuse ourselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:03 pm
Hiraru Sagara
Tall Italian Boy
Hiraru Sagara
Tall Italian Boy

At this point I'd say a one on one but only because it would keep us from leaving everyone in the dust as we tried to amuse ourselves.

xd

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sabatouer

Aged Noob

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:53 pm
Map Name: Sgiathatch Wastelands
Landscape/Area: Old battleground that spans more than 10km of ground
Description: The Sgiathatch Wastelands is a large area that was the final battle in the War of Dragon Riders. It is both horrific and awesome in the senses that it's a large-scale example of the permanent damage that dragon fire afflicts; bones of dragons can still be seen jutting from the ground, as well as them being scattered along the ground; and it serves as the reminder as to why Dragon Riders are almost non-existent in today's world.
For the various Dragon Riders that still exist, though few in number, it serves as an area of pilgrimage.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 pm
Sabatouer
Description: The Sgiathatch Wastelands is a large area that was the final battle in the War of Dragon Riders. It is both horrific and awesome in the senses that it's a large-scale example of the permanent damage that dragon fire afflicts; bones of dragons can still be seen jutting from the ground, as well as them being scattered along the ground; and it serves as the reminder as to why Dragon Riders are almost non-existent in today's world.
For the various Dragon Riders that still exist, though few in number, it serves as an area of pilgrimage.

Looks like an area that we don't have already. And it looks interesting, maybe even the start of a major storyline in the future. Welcome to the guild btw ~_^
I approve this map. You can post it in the Verspya subforum whenever you get the chance ~_^  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Sabatouer

Aged Noob

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:04 pm
UkyoKuonji2004
Sabatouer

Looks like an area that we don't have already. And it looks interesting, maybe even the start of a major storyline in the future. Welcome to the guild btw ~_^
I approve this map. You can post it in the Verspya subforum whenever you get the chance ~_^

Thanks, Ukyo.
I wasn't planning on a plot, but I'd be willing to help brainstorm some ideas if others would be interested.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff