Reply World of Fighters
HoH Tournament Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magikfreac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:29 pm
Oh no. I have no problem with that part. If someone finds an intelligent and reasonable way around it, great for them. That's part of the game. Of course, with Derik being human, he'll most likely be damn near defenseless at that point but it's not how well it works on the battlefield that worries me.

I'm not sure if such a device will even be accepted by the judges.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:33 pm
It probbaly will if explained well enough.  

Infer Elade
Captain

Magikfreac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:35 pm
And therein lies the problem. I rattled my brain out on that one but couldn't come up with a way to describe how it might work. Or at least specifics for how it negates the energies.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:40 pm
Im not sure either. Im not good at that kinda stuff. Im more of the "find a way to blow something up" kinda guy.  

Infer Elade
Captain

Magikfreac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:37 pm
I'm more so the type that carries an arsenal of characters who are more comfortable with evading, exploiting an opening, and striking to cause the most damage possible. For the most part, at least. Michael isn't that way and Derik doesn't act completely along those sidelines, but you get what I mean.

You want to try and work up a few practice posts?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:51 pm
Sure. Lets go.  

Infer Elade
Captain

Infer Elade
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:09 pm
I made a training thread so we will just use this one as a discussion. If you dont mind please move this post to that thread.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:58 pm
Okay, so Blade, buddy. Do I send the profiles to you or.... maybe I should reread that part in the rules...  

Hiru Demonstrife

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Infer Elade
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:10 pm
Um... Ill end up making a seperate thread for profiles so we can all look over then and critique as well as edit. Wait till I put that thread up then post it in there. Ill probbaly be doing some major tweaking of Kaines profile and a complete remake of Blades profile within the next day or so. Athous needs to have more abilities set in stone since im leaning towards using him in the tournament. Its actually a toss up between the "bookworm" the "walking desaster" and the "golden phoenix."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:22 pm
Surprisingly after all this time I've only made one other character, and he's been a one bar exclusive. He's not comming here, for though he's good at chaos, hes a young neko that would get his a** kicked.  

Hiru Demonstrife

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Infer Elade
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:45 pm
Lol. Ive made plenty of characters. I have a character that would own everyone but hes like a god.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:59 pm
Meh. Anyway, I'm really rusty on fights I have noticed. I'm sure you have too.... The whole thing doesnt start till January, right?  

Hiru Demonstrife

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Infer Elade
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:03 pm
Registration begins in November and preliminarys shortly afterwards if im not mistaken. So we have time but not much. As far as your fighting its not a matter of rust its more of describing what your doing. You leaving alot to be guessed. Even down to which hand your holding the blade in is rather important.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:10 pm
I'll work on that. All of it. After all, the last real fight I've been in was in the Creature... my Den seems to stay fairly quiet.  

Hiru Demonstrife

Profitable Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
World of Fighters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers