elusivebreath

Sugary Sweetheart

4,150 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:06 am
Karill
ElusiveBreath

For some reason, all the cats have nicknames that we use more than their real names lol

Pfft. THat's not weird. My rabbit's named Gimli, but no one EVER calls him that. Usually, it's "The Bun" or various other cutesy names that will probably make an outsider lose their lunch. xd

lol, yep that's our cats. I don't think anyone even knows that Tigger's real name is Tigger anymore. And my friend named her baby Loki and was surprised when I mentioned it was my cat's name too lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:21 am
I have 3 terriers, 2 Parrots( my bfs), 1 Hamster and 2 mice. heart

User Image
User Image

Pics of my hamster and dogs. I don't have a pic of the mice or good ones of the parrots. sweatdrop  

JupieStarPower6

loren_aries

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:22 pm
two black and white tuxedo prima donna's.

I loves my kitties

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:42 am
Over at my parents I have 4 dogs (Blue heeler, French poodle umm I don't know about the other 2) and 2 cats (Siamese).
My dad has horses and cows, but I don't mess around with them all that much. We were supposed to get sheep but that didn't happen.
Ever since I can remember I've had dogs and cats, this one time I had a couple of rabbits but that didn't go well, so I gave them to my grandma.
Now that I live alone I'm thinking of getting a Persian cat. Or maybe a tarantula or a gecko, that'd be interesting.  

13th of Never

1,150 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

kamamausdi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:35 am
One furry friend......My "Cousin" .....got her on my birthday 3 years ago this coming July......
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:44 am
I have two kitties, one small tabby female named Squeakers and a big, fat tabby polydactyl named Six-toe aka Garfield biggrin hehe  

BlackCatt73

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

I-onishi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:08 pm
Lets see I have four cats and one bird, and my fiance has 2 dogs and 13 beta fish (I see the need to mention that they are beta because you have to have beta in separate tanks). Its kinds crazy , cats and dogs could care less about each other except the twp young males ( a cat and a dog ) who get along famously. The bird and fish are kept in the closed bedroom because only one of the dogs and 2 of the cats don't try to eat them. Lots of fun love animals . I want to have an eagle someday.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:34 am
Hello all! biggrin

Here's my kitteh, Salem (I know! redface He was supposed to be called 'Spider' but Salem just kind of stuck with him..)

User Image

I also have a hamster, gerbil, tarantula, rabbit and guinea pig. I had 9 hamsters (I love 'em!) at one point and recently lost 2 guineas.  

Red Rorschach

Naoe_88

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:39 pm
Buttons my pointer mix ( i didn't name him xd ) is not just Buttons, to dad he's "that dog", to mom " Your brother" (when talking to me of course )

i have a cat named Flurry, she's a ragdoll and a freakin huge one too xd , i call her "Girly" sometimes ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:14 am
I have a chinchilla, but once we're stable and move to a bigger place we'll probably also have a pug.  

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

charamath

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:08 pm
So my old man decided he wasn't going to fill the horse tank because he was mad at my mom and I... My goldfish (who lives in the tank and eats the bugs/grain/etc...) was FROZEN SOLID in the corner (the tank is tilted slightly). My mother filled it back up and he actually came back to life. I swear, my fish is Jesus reincarnate.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:47 pm
When I was younger I had a huskey dog and a parakeet ive also had hampsters in the past at the moment I only have a hermitt crab due to the fact where I live does not allow pets outside of cage types.  

Crystalwolf78

Arabanth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:23 pm
i had 3 dogs the last november but the female died and now i only have 2 dogs, some fishes and an iguana xp  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff