Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greek Mythology Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for lovers of Greek Mythology in all its rich variety. 

Tags: Greek, Greece, Classical, Mythology, Myth 

Reply Greek Mythology Guild
Zeus! What do you think? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Zeus coolio?
  >8D Yepperz
  D8< NOEZ!!!!
  >8/ I'm not really so sure...
View Results

Lenimph

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:43 pm
It amazes me how we dont have a single topic focused on the king of Olympians. It's not like we could forget him with his thunderbolts of fury and possible beastiality. He's such a character isn't he? So everyone just dedicate a few words to him say what you like about him or what infuriates you about him and have fun.

As for me well I neither love him nor hate him but, I want to know how the h-e-1-1 you copulate with a girl in cloud form like he did with Io. Thats just... eek (I am aware of the other version where he just covers the sky with clouds but I like him being the cloud better it makes me giggle.)

Oh and new question for the ladies... well guys as well... if Zeus was going to knock your socks of what form would he take? For me he would either have to look like Clark Gable or Jim Morrison xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:17 am
Well...like you GodDeSsfAyefAye, I don't love or hate Zeus. Sometimes he's cruel, sometimes he's funny, and sometimes he's just plain awesome. Now what would I say about Zeus...
I'm going with a love affair too. Ladies, if we're being seduced by a swan, cloud, or a bull (or a swan-bull cloud), who do you think is seducing you? Even though Zeus is considered a master of seduction (at least I think he is...), it's just that the forms he take are so funny. One day he's a swan, one day he's a bull, another he's a cloud or wind. Next you'll see a swan shaped bull cloud flying in the wind with some damsel flying on it. If that's you, you've been Zeus'd.  

Kenamarin_Shukai

Lenimph

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:05 am
Kenamarin_Shukai
One day he's a swan, one day he's a bull, another he's a cloud or wind. Next you'll see a swan shaped bull cloud flying in the wind with some damsel flying on it. If that's you, you've been Zeus'd.

LOL xd "swan shaped bull cloud" ROFL  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:32 pm
I agree completely about what has been said so far. One thing I'd like to add is that Zeus also impersonated one women's husband.  

Lightwater2520

Kenamarin_Shukai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:34 am
Lightwater2520
I agree completely about what has been said so far. One thing I'd like to add is that Zeus also impersonated one women's husband.

And that means she's been Zeus'd. Plus that's a good disguise, along with that one time he raped Callisto disguised as Artemis.
Even though rape is bad, it's kind of fun to see what disguise he uses to seduce women (as I've obviously mentioned before).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:26 am
I personally really don't like Zeus.

All that he does, is pretty much Anti-moral.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Kenamarin_Shukai

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:58 am
XtheXhoboXduck

THAT'S THE POINT!! xd
Yay for XtheXhoboXduck for getting to the point give him a round of applause!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:47 pm
Lightwater2520
I don't believe I've heard that story.  

Kallistea_Rose

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

hilaire11

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:00 am
Zeus is a major a-hole. Haha. I'll elaborate when I find the time. xd

Lol, he won't be able to knock my socks. I'd totally shatter his future generation first before he even makes a move! xd

xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:08 am
Kenamarin_Shukai
XtheXhoboXduck

THAT'S THE POINT!! xd
Yay for XtheXhoboXduck for getting to the point give him a round of applause!! xd

YAY! Do I get a cookie?  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Kenamarin_Shukai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:48 am
XtheXhoboXduck
Kenamarin_Shukai
XtheXhoboXduck

THAT'S THE POINT!! xd

YAY! Do I get a cookie?

No...YOU GET A HUGE PARTY THROWN BY DIONYSUS!!! WOOOOOO!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:11 pm
I say he's sorta cool becuase he makes me laugh... I don't like to think he's raping the girls as much as he's seducing them. From what I've seen in paintings and statues anyway. I mean the worse thing about being Zeus'ed is Hera's wrath not the Zeus sex... Im going to assume.  

pookyguy

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:14 am
Kenamarin_Shukai
XtheXhoboXduck
Kenamarin_Shukai
XtheXhoboXduck

THAT'S THE POINT!! xd

YAY! Do I get a cookie?

No...YOU GET A HUGE PARTY THROWN BY DIONYSUS!!! WOOOOOO!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

*Maenads trash the house*

"Crap."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:14 pm
It's just not a good idea to tick him off.  

Lightwater2520

Kenamarin_Shukai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:58 pm
Indeed. Pissing off the king of gods is like...stupid...  
Greek Mythology Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff