Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Community Spotlight - Visitors Please Read Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Age...
21 or Older
93%
 93%  [ 538 ]
Under 21
6%
 6%  [ 40 ]
Total Votes : 578

Sarah_Jones69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:12 pm
Hooray for old people! Lawl. xp  
obe1ball rolled 12 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 6, 1, 4, 3, 5, 6, 6, 1, 5, 4 Total: 48 (12-72)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:26 pm
Im so glad that i found a guild that is for gezzers like me! biggrin  

obe1ball

fangy7

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:23 am
biggrin biggrin eek eek wow us old folks do live lol i realy never talk to people on here because i thought i was the only old fart on Gaia my daughter introduced me to gaia and i love it never had anything like this growing up i like the quest and finding the bugs i get tickled at some of the kiddies on here with the outfits we create yea im aoldie 48 ty i feel sooooo relieved will got to go bug hunting thanks for having us my daughter will be on later her and i jabber about the day and so on she will be glad the Geezer thread is here lol im her little bug asking her all kindsof things and she says will i just told you that the other day oops forgot lol everyone have a great day  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:34 am
Tokyo Massage
My son started Gaia earlier this year...my philosophy is to hang here too, just to keep an eye on him and who he is chatting up! but this has failed miserably, I think I am on here more than he is!!

HAHAHAHA

Same thing, here. Oh well...At least we know there are others.

>/<  

aurumn

THE wascally wabbit

Romantic Rogue

12,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:07 pm
Tokyo Massage
My son started Gaia earlier this year...my philosophy is to hang here too, just to keep an eye on him and who he is chatting up! but this has failed miserably, I think I am on here more than he is!!

HAHAHAHA

lmao! me too!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:18 pm
Originally I ghosted around checking up on some kids I know for their mom....guess I passed ok, all the 14 y/o boys wanted me to go steady rofl or maybe it was I had a bunch of gold...hmmm...not sure now! Anyhooooo....glad to see I am not the only 'grown up' rolleyes as if.
Really look forward to joining in the fun!

Tess A Tigre

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:37 pm
That post reminded me of the lyrics to a song Christopher Cross did later in his career:

Maybe I remind you of a lover you had,
Maybe I'm crazy and I make you laugh,
Maybe you thought I had a lot of cash,
I don't care what it was,
But I love what it does...

Having been on the receiving end of some pm's trying to cyber my pixels, I added my age to my profile... now they just ask for donations.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:28 pm
Hello all. It's nice to find an actually decently active adult Gaia guild. I love being a "geezer" now someone give me my strained peas and prunes and hand me my chancla because these whippersnappers need a good smacking!  

Wendy Essex

Intergalactic Saint

15,000 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Noble Shade 100

VampAmber

Demonic Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:31 pm
To quote a friend of mine: Growing older is mandatory; Growing up is optional.

May I never grow up completely.

Anyway, hullo everybody. It's nice to be one of the younger ones for once. I always feel like a ***** or something on here. I mean, the average age is what, 14? And here I am, 24 and ancient.

For once, I'm actually going to try to keep up with a guild. I'm currently unemployed (because my town has no jobs open), so you'll probably see a lot of me. It's either here, or Word Games. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:44 pm
Thank you for accepting my application. I am glad there is a place to chat with adult Gaians. I'm only 24 incidentally, I consider myself a Young Fogey. ^_^  

Battousai-nii

PurplePanties

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:42 pm
fangy7
biggrin biggrin eek eek wow us old folks do live lol i realy never talk to people on here because i thought i was the only old fart on Gaia my daughter introduced me to gaia and i love it never had anything like this growing up i like the quest and finding the bugs i get tickled at some of the kiddies on here with the outfits we create yea im aoldie 48 ty i feel sooooo relieved will got to go bug hunting thanks for having us my daughter will be on later her and i jabber about the day and so on she will be glad the Geezer thread is here lol im her little bug asking her all kindsof things and she says will i just told you that the other day oops forgot lol everyone have a great day

It is funny your daughter got in on here...for me my daughter has lots of friends to my house almost daily and their ages range from 13-19 so they all think I am the cool mom...it was one of her friend that got me on here and got me started. He thinks I am the coolest mom because I still like these kinds of things on the computer. I am very very happy that there are other out there like me. I think I am going to have a great time making friend with the older crowd now. I am 38 and love using my imagination. You all can add me if you like...and THANKS for allowing me to join the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:45 pm
Thanks for the invite, I've been on Gaia since December of 03, hand me my walker boys, cause the Queen's in da house! sweatdrop  

l Sunflower l

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:13 pm
We don't tend to ban geezers for not posting frequently... with a general understanding that being an adult causes lapses in computer time... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:28 pm
Haven't been on Gaia for a while and then this place is the first thing I see when return! A toast to XXI+ haha! xd  

Mahoumegami

Haha6977

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:54 pm
It's nice, isn't it?  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items