Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Community Spotlight - Visitors Please Read Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Age...
21 or Older
93%
 93%  [ 538 ]
Under 21
6%
 6%  [ 40 ]
Total Votes : 578

Alois Transhee

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:33 am
=D thanks for the add. it's hard to find people over 21 here so i'm all yay! XD i have to go check out that gcd thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:23 am
sweatdrop dude ive always been told i was old scream since i turned 21. what is up with that? i'm not that old stare and what is this bs that this is for certain ages, generally speaking?
no, no geezer here
see i type fast rofl  

more_fiend

GoldDustFairie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:19 am
I have been with Gaia for a little bit now and I have to say it is addicting!! I am not in the guild but I have sent a request being that I am 32 and all!! I can say it is hard to find, how should I say this, "People of age" so I am excited and can not wait for a reply!!

Thanks, One Happy Geezer!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:28 am
User Image

GoldDustFairie
I have been with Gaia for a little bit now and I have to say it is addicting!! I am not in the guild but I have sent a request being that I am 32 and all!! I can say it is hard to find, how should I say this, "People of age" so I am excited and can not wait for a reply!!

Thanks, One Happy Geezer!!! biggrin

Dito... only I'm not even 30 yet >.<

User Image

Mistresssativa

Mishikotoko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:08 am
I absolutely love this guild idea. It's about time that the "Older" age group gets recognized. ^_~

I am 21, turning 22 next month. Now I know I'm not old, but I get the "You're too old to be on Gaiaonline" a lot of the time. lol

Anyways, I sent my request, and Kudos to the guild starters.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:10 am
My son started Gaia earlier this year...my philosophy is to hang here too, just to keep an eye on him and who he is chatting up! but this has failed miserably, I think I am on here more than he is!!

HAHAHAHA  

Tokyo Massage

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:11 am
4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:15 am
AH! Sweet sanctuary! I have recently hit the 21 mark and would love to join this fine guild!

Thank you for making a place as wonderful as this! ^_^

Bikku

BubblyCuppycake489

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:32 am
Wow, I must say that this guild is an extremely original idea, and I adore original ideas. I hope you guys have loads of fun here, I agree on the fact that everyone should be treated with equal respect on gaia, whether 13 or 45. Unfortunately I'm very, very far from 21, I wish i could join though! I'm not even 15 although that's what it says on my profile XD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:49 pm
Hey all! Glad to see an area for us "older" folks to hang out in. And it's nice to see real words being typed instead of all the abbreviations those darn whippersnappers are so enamoured with using. Not a member yet, request is pending, but just wanted to say hi to everyone...  

WyrmSI79

Haha6977

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:34 pm
lol. Hello, I put my request to join in. Figured I would join the conversation, even in passing by. I'll be 29 at the end of September. I agree that it is nice to have a place for gaians over the age of 21 to socialize and whatnot. It sounds awesome to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:11 pm
omg it's so nice to meet and chat with people my age. I am 27....and although I deal with arthiritis I never thought of myself as a "geezer" but perhaps I am xp I feel safer talking among "My own people" if you will, then among the careless Hump happy teens that roam in Virtual hollywood or towns....IT"S scary! it's nice to find MATURE audiences to chat with, for a change....so I hope. what is WRONG with those kids? gonk gonk gonk  

xAromatherapyx

Distinct Noob

4,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

xAromatherapyx

Distinct Noob

4,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:14 pm
oh by the way please may I join? please please please?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:39 pm
I don't post much on gaia anymore. But I had to come in and say congrats when I saw the spotlight.  

roocee

oOo_Nightowl_oOo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:31 pm
I'm not overly happy about that announcement because my experiences on here concerning my age have been less than pleasant.

Multiple times when I've been honest concerning my age I've been told that I'm a pervo or ***** freak. Funny thing is if I were some ***** I wouldn't be honest about being over 30.

I've just gotten to where I lurk in the Towns and pretend to be afk when someone talks to me so they'll leave because I know once they know my age I'll get the same reaction.  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff