Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
I Aaron I[Returning Tamer] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like my Digimon?
  Yes Gimme
  No i have a better one mwhuaaaaa
  No it's holy digimon who likes holy!!!!!!!!!?
  Yes holy digimon Rock
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:24 pm
Are you still lonely? Like the Darkdramon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:33 am
Yea i've been away for a while but now i;m back  

I Aaron I

I Aaron I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:45 am
Hey guys I'm back not sure if anyone remembers me though XP  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:15 am
Hello and welcome back to DTI, I'm Fudgey, one of the swagalicious crew members, while I don't know you, I bet you will be at recognized by some of the members who are older than me.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:16 am
I Aaron I

Welcome back, looks like you were before my time so there aren't too many people from before that but there are a few who might remember you. Oh and I'm Lief by the way, if there's anything I can help with feel free to ask!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:20 am
UnHolyFudge
Hello and welcome back to DTI, I'm Fudgey, one of the swagalicious crew members, while I don't know you, I bet you will be at recognized by some of the members who are older than me.
Haha thanks mate, I was here when this was still early one if I remember correctly  

I Aaron I

I Aaron I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:21 am
lief_7
I Aaron I

Welcome back, looks like you were before my time so there aren't too many people from before that but there are a few who might remember you. Oh and I'm Lief by the way, if there's anything I can help with feel free to ask!
Would be awesome if someone remembered me from back then, doubtfull but I can dream lol. Only hard part is to get another digimon and get my posts back up haha going to be hard starting from 0 again XP  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:57 am
I Aaron I
lief_7
I Aaron I

Would be awesome if someone remembered me from back then, doubtfull but I can dream lol. Only hard part is to get another digimon and get my posts back up haha going to be hard starting from 0 again XP

Ya that would be cool, the only one I really know that is from back in the day is Kaos, so she might remember you or it's even possible that some of the older members know you from a time you returned or something. The good news is it doens't take forever to get your post count up. Contests make it fast as well as the bump thread or just chatting with new friends!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:48 am

I made you a new WarGreymon art, be sure to save it on your photobucket or whatever photo holder you use cause I am known to move things or delete things so it's best if they get posted from your personal bucket.

User Image
[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/art/Aaron_War_zpshebjfvci.png[/img]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:53 am
lief_7

I made you a new WarGreymon art, be sure to save it on your photobucket or whatever photo holder you use cause I am known to move things or delete things so it's best if they get posted from your personal bucket.

User Image
[img]http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/Lief_7/art/Aaron_War_zpshebjfvci.png[/img]
Thanks! It's the reason I still have my old art hah  

I Aaron I

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:54 am
I Aaron I
lief_7

User Image
Thanks! It's the reason I still have my old art hah

Ya i bet, i'm sure the ones who made that art got rid of it long ago haha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:56 am
lief_7
]
I'm surprised I still remember my old photobucket hahah. Was surprising to me that i got the password right  

I Aaron I

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:02 am
I Aaron I
lief_7
]
I'm surprised I still remember my old photobucket hahah. Was surprising to me that i got the password right

That is pretty good, I usually can't remember mine that long haha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 am
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7
]

Yeah well considering I think i was like 12 back when i made the photobucket hahahaha. Oh gawd the silly silly passwords we make at the young age.  

I Aaron I

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:11 am
I Aaron I
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7
]

Yeah well considering I think i was like 12 back when i made the photobucket hahahaha. Oh gawd the silly silly passwords we make at the young age.

Haha that's true i don't even remember some of them, but i thought they were so good at the time. So when did you spend most of your time in the guild?

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff