Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Similar and Differences (Spinel Sun x Amatsila) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:41 am
He shook his head, she really did have a fearful mind didn't she. "No. Water from streams and when we're smaller some drink dew off of leaves. I am yet to encounter one of my own race that drinks blood." He couldn't say that there were not strange ones of his kind that would drink blood. He had not met all of his kind after all and there was a possibility that there would be some disturbed creatures out there.

He gave her a questioning look at the even more nervous tone in her voice. "Yes, change sizes." He had no idea what could possibly be running through her mind. He thought she would have been glad to learn this little fact then she wouldn't have to worry so much about his size. It didn't really matter, though.

He made his way close to the ground and landed in a patch of moonlight so that she could still see him. He took in a breath and let it out slowly closing his eyes. He let his wings lie across his back, relaxed, before focusing his energies. He slowly began to grow in size until he was the size of a normal horse, or almost. He was a bit short for a stallion not even quite as tall as the mare he was talking to.

After a few moments he opened his eyes. "This is as large as I can get I'm afraid." He was not really ashamed of how small he was in comparison to others but at times he did wish he could at least be equal.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:06 am
Amatsila shivered at flutters drinking blood. She's heard of kalonas before, so if they could exist, other evil demonds yet to be discovered can be real as well. "Its--its cute that you drink off a le-leaf," she was able to control her voice a bit more. The mare turned her head and shut her eyes closed for a second waiting for him to squash her. She didnt feel any pain. Flicking open her eye lids, Sila peered at the flutter and and saw the amazing transformation with her own eyes. After a few seconds into it she had turned her head to face him with the most 'awed' look. The stallion, as if a fairy had touched him with her wand, turned into quite the regular size. A bit shorter than her. The biggest he can go? Phew! Amatsila was safe. In this size she felt more comfortable. Amatsila walked closer to him, then circled him to see him from head to hoove. Checking if anything maybe have changed that she did not notice when he was smaller. His wings was easier to spot as they rested. "Your, wi-wings are very u-unique from bu-butterflies." Most butterflies had the bumpy kind of spotted with lines and many different colored wings. His ones were eye-catching with the pebbles which aren't really pebbles now as they got bigger along with him. They also were different shape. She smiled friendly again, wondering what other tricks he can do.

Still keeping her distance from him, in case he lied about his final size. "St-stay like that." She stated, just in case. Amatsila tried to think of something to say but she wasnt the type to bring up topics. "My....ki-kind of soquilis d-dont have mu-much special about them." Amatsila always envied those who had a special wing, horn or some sort of tail. They looked like they could protect themselves. She never really felt confident about her own breed.

Alice says RAWR

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:56 am
He stood almost perfectly still as she circled him the only movement coming from his tail that swayed from side to side. At the mention of his wings he raised them so they stood out more the light blue ellipses catching the light of the moon. "There is another with wings similar to mine." He said with a nod. While that did not make their design any less special he found no point in pretending he was the only one.

"I will stay like this for as long as I can." He said not bothering to go into details for why he wouldn't be able to keep his size. The only form he could permanently stay in was his small butterfly size as it required no energy to hold.

He tilted his head to the side slightly, the movement was barely noticeable. "Your kind have some of the most interesting personalities I have encountered." He said not completely confirming or denying her beliefs. He could not say they had the most interesting colors as all the races seemed to be spread all across the color spectrum. It was true that many of them had the biggest personalities though and there were many many different types of personalities out there.

"You...are one of them." He continued his eyes studying her closely.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:16 am
Her personality interesting? That was new, really she has been dissed by one of her step niece saying she was so quiet almost mute and one day she'll become mute. Amatsila didnt disagree from Awnaety however. She sighed and looked down, "In a ba-bad way?" Her personality was nothing near confident, she knew and that was so not attractive to anyone. How could that be interesting. Amatsila found herself to be quite simple, shy and paranoid. Nothing more to it. No fire burned in her eyes like how some others she knows.

She would really like to talk about her feelings, how she only wish she knew the firey side to her. A mare like her was not made to speak about her feelings. She often shown them on her face but never spoke of them. It wasnt hard for her to get the message across with a few facial expressions. She sighed and looked up at him. "Th-thank you how-however." Smiling as friendly as she could. The moon was starting to fly across the sky and once more their spot darkened a little. Amatsila gave a little gasp and took a step closer to her flutter friend. Friend? Could she really trust him? Not sure with her decision yet, Amatsila didnt want to take the chance of being eaten in the forest.

Alice says RAWR

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:02 pm
"Not in a bad way..." He said not sure how a personality could be interesting in a bad way. If it was a bad trait then he wasn't really interested in it then it simple bothered and annoyed him. As she smiled he gave her a small one of his own though was not entirely sure what there was to be smiling about. Nothing amazing or wonderful had happened so far, just simple conversation.

When the area around them darkened his eyes darted to the sky for a moment checking that the change was from the moon's movement and not from an unwanted visitor. They focused back on the mare not even a second later as she gasped and moved. "Frightened?" He asked his wings beating a few times against his sides lazily. The dark did not bother him his eyes allowed him to see even in the dimmest light.

"Don't worry. Nothing dangerous comes this way with the exception of a few strays." He said it meaning it to be a comforting thought. He thought it could go without saying that he would protect her if something did come. Just because they had only just met didn't mean anything he told her not to worry and he would make sure that remained truth.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:27 pm
Amatsila was soon cooled down by his words. However, her walls never backed down. If anything was gonna come out and get her, she'd have warning signs all over her head before it even made an appearance. The mare turned to him and smiled once more but it suickly disappeared as the moonlight kept appearing then disappearing. "I ha-have not me-met any soquili with a per-personality like mi-mine so far. So I-I guess it's pretty....different." Amatsila expected most soquilis to find her nuts. Considering how paranoid she sometimes looked and sound. This made her sad. Confidence lowered again. "Don't I--I sound and loo-look crazy to you?" Holding a tear back. She sighed and glanced up at a tree. Seeing a squirrel stare back her her, she stepped behind the flutter for some protection.

Another sigh exited the mare as the squirrel soon scurried away with acorn in its hand. "Dont you ha-have fears?" she asked curiously tilting her head at him. He knew the basic of her and really that was all to her. So now it is his turn to talk about a little more about himself. She is sure he has a much more interesting life then what she is living in. "Family?" Her eyes still bolting from side to side, just making sure that nothing suddenly starts chewing on her. Perhaps it wasnt best to stay in the forest but go to the nearby river? Amatsila turned around and tried to feel and look brave, she started heading towards the direction of the river and hoped that he may follow. Bssh. Something fell from a tree, and Amatsila quickly retreated herself back to the flutter stallion. Her little act fooled no one. She looked to see what may have dropped from the top, an acorn. Did something eat the squirrel?

Alice says RAWR

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:16 pm
"No." Did she think she was crazy? How odd. He had met a crazy soquili and could safely say that while she was different she was not nuts by any stretch of the imagination. He blinked as she hid from a squirrel. He wasn't going to let anything hurt her but he hadn't thought scaring small tree dwelling creatures was going to be part of that task. If it was going to be that way he wasn't doing it with a smile.

"I do have fears...or rather strong dislikes..." He said a few particular things in his mind. He had no particular reason to share what these things were though. They were fears for a reason it wasn't something he would share. "I do not remember my family...at least not my blood family." It felt odd talking like this. He was used to answering questions about his race but questions about himself were foreign to his ears.

At the sound his ears twitched but instead of looking to find the source of the sound he looked back to the mare cowering behind him. "If you are so scared I suggest we go elsewhere." He said his voice steady and even hoping that it would make her feel a bit safer.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:17 pm
The stallion did not seem to want to share his fears. Amatsila felt a bit blocked up. She liked those who were more open. However, she'd understand that he did not know her and did not want her to know. Nor did he probably wanted to know her. She sighed and looked once more at the direction she wanted to go at. "Oh, neither do I. I'm n-not sure if I d-do have one besides my st-step family. They kind of a-adopted me in." Good, she was getting the hold of her stumbling. The flutter suggested a new place. Oh goody he could lead. "Yes pl-please. I would like to go el-elsewhere." Slightly improving on her chatting each time. The mare looked behind herself and saw nothing but darkness. She shivered but did not move. Her heart rate cooling down a bit and was less jumpy. Now that she knew she was leaving.

Amatsila faced him and smiled. "Where shall we go?" Taking full control of this sentence. Although unsure of any future words. Her skin did not glow as much and Amatsila noticed that the moon was no long near where it normally come it. It was starting to really sail across the sky once more. Soon they'll see another day, but how long will she have to wait, not sure.

Alice says RAWR

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:13 am
He wondered if perhaps that was why she acted the way she did. Living with an adopted family could give one...no...that didn't seem right. Perhaps he would ask but that hardly seemed appropriate. She did seem to be improving slightly as time went on, though. Perhaps it was just the forest that was making her nervous. There was only one way to test that.

"This way." He said with a short bow of his head. He turned away from her and made his way a bit deeper into the forest. He was careful where each step fell because although he was familiar with this path he tended to fly so he was unsure if there were any snares that could catch a grounded soquili. After a few moments his steps became more sure and he picked up speed a bit. "It's not far."

This path led somewhere wonderful. A nice clearing with a small pond where the moonlight shone until the sun began to rise. It was still inside the forest but it did not go from dark to light so quickly. There were also fewer places for strange creatures to hide.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:50 pm
She tiptoed after him and kept a sharp eye out left and right. Her heart beat beating which she could hear, it was quite silent. However no topics occured in her mind to bring up to him. She was a horrible conversation soquili. Amatsila sighed and continued her way after him. When the flutter picked up speed, she had to stop looking paranoid and step a little faster. Boy he was going fast, for her. The mare nodded when he said it wasnt far. And it wasnt. Soon they came upon quite an open space which was lit up by the remaining moon light. It was beautiful. The area shaped almost as a perfect circle surrounded by trees. Amatsila stepped past him and into the light, breathing in the air and smiling. "Much better," she whispered. All she hoped was that there be no pond monsters or any cloud that washes by the moon. Besides that she really did like this place. Relaxing.

"I like it here," she said smiling back at him. Then turning back around. She stared at the pond, first hestitant. Then confidently stepping up the edge, she stuck her head out and looked in the water. Her reflection, still glowing a bit in the provided moon light. She sighed seeing that no piece of her was missing from the trip they took to get here. Amatsila turned back to him with an unsure face. "No pond monsters?" she asked with a little blush knowing how weird it must've sounded. It was, however, better to be super safe then not.

Alice says RAWR

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:16 pm
He smiled at her reaction before making his way over to the edge of the pond to lay down. This was a place for relaxation and very few visitors ever found it. It was not as though it was a closely guarded secret it was just difficult to find unless one had already found it.

He watched her closely for a while making notes on her behavior silently. Being here had already improved her speech it seemed and she was not stumbling over her words. It seemed it really was the darkness of the forest that caused her nerves.

"Not to my knowledge, no." He said glancing at the water. It was a shallow pond and he had been in it quite a few times. There hadn't even been a fish in it's water. He continued to watch her for a moment before clearing his throat.

"Forgive me for saying this...but you seem more relaxed now. Does the forest frighten you that much?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:51 pm
She did not mind at all for him to ask that question. Amatsila understood her personality was indeed different from anyone he has seen. Asking such about that was just normal. She sighed and gazed up at the sky. Able to control her speech very well. "Well, one, the forest holds a lot of places for creatures to hide in. As well the branches easily block off the given light. It is beautiful there in the mornings, at night, not so much. Two, I've never seen a flutter, so you kind of made it creepier?" giggling at herself, "you dont look at all creepy in the light." It felt good to be honest. She smiled and breathed in relief. "Boy am I glad to bump into you, I might've been in someone's belly by now." Laughing out loud. Amatsila may now have seem to be ok, but inside she was still on the look out for anything suspicious.

"I feel open, just like how open it is here." She sighed staring up at the moon. Partially making a wish that she'll survive this night without anymore frights. The night however was begining to fade. The moon soon to go to rest after a long night shift. Her glow was no longer much of a glow in the night, she closed her eyes, with a smile on her lips. Her ears still intentively listening for growls and sudden movements course.

Alice says RAWR

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:16 pm
He sat in silence listening to her carefully. The only sounds coming from his tail flicking and twitching on the grass and his breathing. It seemed that she was not scared of the forest as much as she was afraid of what could be lurking in it. It was a reasonable fear and made perfect sense. His ear twitched as he was brought into the conversation. He looked creepy? He sighed slightly and his head hung a bit low. He straightened a moment later.

"I do not think you would have been eaten." He said complete serious. Even if she had not run into him given how she had been acting she would have likely hidden long before anything dangerous actually showed up.

As she continued to speak he couldn't help but watch her. He was no longer making observations on her behavior figuring he had her figured out. He was silent for a moment before getting to his feet and walking to her side. "You are the first of your kind to really interest me..." He said meaning it in every way to be a compliment.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:48 pm
Amatsila smiled and sighed as he said he did not believe she would get eaten. She could hear it in his voice that he was serious, but did not know why he really meant it. She was so panicky, so wouldn't she be eaten easily? Amatsila did not know and did not ask any questions. She just turned and smiled. Then faced back into the pond, staring at her reflection. Making sure those flowers in her hair were not somehow out of place. One was a tiny bit. Oh, now would be a good time to have a pair of those two-legger paws. She could then easily reach and fix it. The flutter came and stood by her, she looked at him and blushed lightly at what he said. "Thank you, I uh think," not quite sure if he meant interesting in a bad way or not. "You are very interesting too," she smiled inbetween her sentence, "You've got incredible abilities. I admire them." She meant that. The mare smoothly walked over to a nearby tree and began to kind of rub her head on the trunk, precisely where the flower was, so she could fix it. Not sure if she was messing it more up or actually fixing it. At least she had the pond as a mirror.

Stopping to look at the stallion and smile weakly. He probably thought she was nuts, oh she sure was 'interesting'. She sighed and walked back to the pond, staring into it, her flower messier in her hair than before, now with random hair pieces sticking up around it. Amatsila giggled but sighed. "It must be nice to be able to fly up to the sky and swirl around those fluffy clouds," she said like a tiny filly daydreaming.

Alice says RAWR

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:24 pm
"It's not anything that special..." He said unable to ignore the slight feeling of happiness that came from her comment. It was true that he shared the ability with many other soquili but it was nice to have it admired even though he would pretend to be unphased by such things. He was prepared to continue to explain why it wasn't that special when she moved for reasons unknown to him.

He watched her with a raised brow as she proceeded to rub against a tree. Did she have an itch? Maybe she really was crazy though speaking with her suggested otherwise. When she came back he still did not understand but not there was a lovely mess in her hair.

He couldn't stop himself from smiling. "Your hair." He said still sounding very 'matter-of-factly' despite the look on his face. After staring at it for a short while longer trying to figure out just what she had been trying to accomplish he turned to look at the sky. "I sometimes wonder that myself." While he could fly it was rare that he was able to get above the tops of trees. On of the problems with his race was they were not known for their abilities in flight really, that went to the winds. Those blessed with wings like birds that could carve their names into the clouds should they wish it or so he had heard.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff