PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:34 pm
This: x  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:51 am
I cut off at 50 seconds,lets see if anyone can go longer than that sweatdrop  

Fairy Alchemist 96

kai-a-la-mundo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:19 pm
I sat through the entire 1:48.

It made me laugh a few times, just because it's been like.. two years since I actually watched any of the episodes.

But you guys gotta keep in mind that twenty years ago, comedy was completely different from what it is today. Damn kids these days.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:04 pm
OH GODDESSES. As soon as I realized what it was, I x-ed it out. It's worse than..no, nothing's worse than the Super Mario Super Show. Ugh...

Javlon

Persephone Waker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:32 pm
I wouldn't know, I've never seen either show. And I don't want to. I cringed every single time this Link came on the screen...with that voice... stressed I was just praying, "Please Zelda...please, stab him..."

I guess comedy was...cheesy back then? Or by our standards now... Wait, comedy? Legend of Zelda..is not..a comedy...

I guess I can be masochisti, since I listen to the entire thing, slowly dying inside...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:54 am
Javlon
OH GODDESSES. As soon as I realized what it was, I x-ed it out. It's worse than..no, nothing's worse than the Super Mario Super Show. Ugh...
The Legend of Zelda was apart of the Super Mario Bros. Show.

So, either way... it makes it all horrible. Thus, which is why the entire thing only lasted like... a season.

kai-a-la-mundo

Javlon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:12 pm
kai-a-la-mundo
Javlon
The Legend of Zelda was apart of the Super Mario Bros. Show.

So, either way... it makes it all horrible. Thus, which is why the entire thing only lasted like... a season.

The way to rcover from such shock as this is to breath deeply and repeat "It's not canon, it's not canon, it's horrible american fanfic"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:14 pm
kai-a-la-mundo

It made me laugh a few times, just because it's been like.. two years since I actually watched any of the episodes.

But you guys gotta keep in mind that twenty years ago, comedy was completely different from what it is today. Damn kids these days.

Twenty years ago I was three, so I had no idea.

Javlon

Revengineer
Crew

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:40 pm
I find so much charm in these old cartoons, the same way I find charm in old comic books.

In my opinion the animated series would appeal more to fans of Princess Zelda as a character. She was a stronger protagonist in the show compared to her video game counterpart.

There's one joke from the second episode that cracks me up every time. xD

Spryte: Don't pick on Link! He's sick!
Zelda: I'll say.
Spryte: I mean he has a cold!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:04 pm
Javlon
kai-a-la-mundo

Twenty years ago I was three, so I had no idea.
Twenty years ago.

I was seperated. I was an egg, but not yet a sperm. Then about three years later they met up and had coffee, then I shot out.

@Krismck: It was the (very) late 80's, and women finally had that firery, strong sex appeal. So of course Zelda would've kicked total a**.

kai-a-la-mundo

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:22 pm
I now know why my older brother is so quite,he must have seen this 20 years ago and was so deeply disturbed,forgot how to speak a little. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:45 pm
Its funny that this only lasted 13 episodes while Mario lasted longer than that.  

Alexman47

Glitchness

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:39 pm
I had found this very video a little over a month ago. It gave me a good, long giggle during an extremely boring day. I even watched it multiple times... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:59 am
I'm not gonna watch it. x__x  

Dellah Morte

silversagedragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:03 pm
That was the longest 1:48 of my life.  
..::The Hangout::..

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers