Reply *~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild
Twilight Series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anji-Neko-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 am
Well....at least you can be comforted by the fact that your daddy is concerned about your spiritual well being o_o;; That's good. He means well I assure you.

I come from a very Christian founded home and my little sister LOVES Twilight (although she hates Bella with a passion x_x). Anyway I feel that if you have the spiritual maturity to not be phased by reading it then go ahead. But if you reading it causes you to have lustful fantasies of Jacob or Edward (LOL) then perhaps you should put the book to the side and do some praying. If you can read it without feeling tempted to do 3v!1 things then hey enjoy the book all you want.

LOL xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:58 am
As for me personally I will never want to read the series. Not because of my Christian beliefs. But the belief that the themes of the book are too fangirl Mary-Sue for me. NO Thank You. I hate female protagonists that are annoying damsel in distress type characters. And from what I have heard based on people I know, and quotes from my sister, I pass on Twilight.  

Anji-Neko-Chan

Scotty-2-Hottie2011

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:52 am
see... I really like the series and I don't think that it is a bad thing... every once in a hile i'll have one of those thoughts like "why cant I be like Edward?" or something like that... but it's never to the point of worship... It's just wanting to be super strong and completely gorgous! lol and just think of it this way... all Christians are going to live forever anyways!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:36 am
I personally never found the Twilight series interesting, so I never cared to read them, but there are plenty of people I know that love the books (for some reason).  

genbounty

*~Let the Fire Fall ~* A Christian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces