Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild of Many Roleplays, Discussions, and Oddities

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out, roleplay in lots of genres, and chat about anything. 

Tags: roleplay, chat, literate, creative, general 

Reply Once loved, or never caught on in the first place (dead threads)
Leekyo: -Space Colony- A Futuristic Space Fantasy RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:50 pm
Exelna stood her ground, choosing not to fight. She knew he wasn't within hearing distance, but she spoke to him, if not to herself. "I am built to fight, but I cannot fight with you, Apocolypse, until I know why I am fighting. I have become acquainted with both the ally and the enemy. But if the ally provides no reason for attacking, I will fight with the enemy..."
She knew she could easily fight with Apocolypse, but then the sides wouldn't be even. It would be two to one...
Just then, the girl Lee-ann appeared behind Zcie. She spoke...
Exelna had barely gotten to know this girl, so she didn't know if she could fight against her or not. But this may even out the sides... but what would happen to Leekyo?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:02 pm
Lee-ann looked softly at Exelna, and her smile had faded.

"Wait we are fighting them Zcie? Zcie what is happening? I know that you and Unknown had your fight, but wasnt that it? Zcie....Please what is going on?"

((have to seem idiotic >< my character had no interaction for a while XD))  

Crimson Pendragon

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:08 pm
(( biggrin ))

Exelna looked back at Lee-ann with expressionless eyes. There were possibly a hint of sadness behind them...

"I don't really know myself... But... I am part of the Armageddon plan... I was made to fight... against Leekyo... but... I don't know why..." she answered in a slightly melancholic tone. She didn't know what she was fighting for. She yearned for a good fight, but not against the people that she became acquainted with in the time that she was on Leekyo...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:37 pm
"If you are sure then come along." Zcie said, he typed in the target, straight for the fleet in the armada's center. "...Thankyou." Zcie said looking back at Lee-ann. "Torenian forces are are approaching here now, so we will soon engage against them. Unknown is reforming his old group, so we cannot expect much assistance from him, just stay out of the way and we should be fine." Zcie pulled a few levers. "We need to approach under a cloak, or there will be consequence."  

Herelen2
Captain

Crimson Pendragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:49 pm
"Is the cloaking botton jammed? Or did you just grab an older version of the ship?" Lee-ann asked wondering why they were not already cloaked. She looked out the window, and turned on her radars. She slowly examined the area noticing the great fleet up ahead a ways.

"So this is the day we have all been waiting for." She whispered softly under her breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:10 pm
"No, the day we all have been avoiding. The cloak shouldn't be activated until we pass the Leekyo fleet." Zcie looked at them. "Are we prepared?"  

Herelen2
Captain

The Azure Quincy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:19 am
Exelna looked at him with the same blank eyes. "I don't know what Unknown's purpose is, so I still don't know whether to fight with him or not. But, if we are the same, I should try to stay loyal, even though that's not what I was made to do. I was made to fight, which I feel that I should. I need to fight. I have made up my mind. I'm going to confront Apocolypse one more time. If he still refuses to tell me our purpose, then I will fight alongside you guys." she said.

With that, Exelna took off. She activated the special devices on her ankles designed for speed, and quickly disappeared. After a minute hovering in the air, she caught up with Apocolypse. She projected her voice over the roaring of the wind past her ears. "Tell me, one last time, what is our purpose? What is our goal?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:32 pm
Zcie looked At Lee-ann. "Loyalty, that is something I turned long ago... Should we wait, or go? We are draining our time as we speak." Zcie said.  

Herelen2
Captain

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:01 pm
Apocolypse looked at exelna before a laser hit him in the back causing him to fly quickly into another ship

Destruction smashed another ship and then floated to exelna "our goal is what it sounds like, to destroy everything. all life, all living and non living things. we aren't against leekyo, but we are not with leekyo. it is just another goal in our mission." he said before smashing a torinian ship's vital spot, causing it to break down.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:27 pm
Exelna nodded, but only half way. "If we're gonna destroy everything, then at least tell me why we're doing it. That's all I ask for in return for my help in this fight."
She took off in the other direction from a small pod in the corner of the ship. It seemed to work fine. From it, she sliced some of the wiring of the Torenian ship. I think we can agree that these Torens are both of our enemies... she thought.

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Herelen2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:19 pm
Zcie shook his head and launched the ship, the cloak activated after a few moments of flight. The small ship floated through the fleet.

"Sir the enemy has already started resistance already!" A messenger said stumbling into control deck wounded. "They have destroyed several ships!"

The commander turned with a dark look in his eye. "But they have not left formation yet..." He looked at the radar, the ships were preparing, then he saw the moving threats. "Androids? get me a closeup on this." The commander viewed the holographic image. "What are...? This is just as I feared, prepare the weapon, and return fire!"

Zcie looked around, seeming disturbed. The ships were firing already. He dropped his cloak and dashed inward, approaching the center. He fired at several aiming turrets and cannons. "Wait until we approach the ship, then prepare for a crash landing." Zcie said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:04 pm
A huge blast from a nearby Torenian ship shot toward Exelna, grazing her shoulder. She winced a bit, but then continued her normal battle position. She didn't look back to see how Apocolypse was doing.
Just then, an android like figure stepped out of the ship and aimed something at Exelna that looked like a machine gun. She dodged the first couple of blasts it threw her way, but eventually she was surrounded by radiant bullets coming at her from three sides. One of them nicked the steel plate off her knee, which caused her to lose her balance. She fell back into her pod, breathing heavily.

The Azure Quincy
Crew

Alcolyte-dracolius

6,975 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:40 pm
Destruction destroyed the androids that were surrounding and shooting at exelna "They would say for a new beginning. no more war, no more hate. peace." he said before turning and jumping to another ship

Apocolypse was cutting up the ship he was shot into, now angered that they had shot him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:48 pm
Zcie turned the ship sharply and it headed directly for the mother ship exterior. Zcie grabbed Lee-ann, and the ship crashed, he jumped through the ship front window into the penetrated ship. The airlock activated and the ship floated off to space. Zcie began running through the ship, he held Lee-ann's hand. He stopped when several humans and androids stood in the hallway before them, guns in hand. Zcie shot a glance at Lee-ann.  

Herelen2
Captain

Crimson Pendragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:06 pm
Lee-ann's hair turned a dark purple, and her eye shifted into a lazer.

"I am ready when you are." She said crossing her arms across her chest. Two plasma guns formed in their place, but their make was alot better then it had been.

"I upgraded my own programing with Therm's memory chip. I know a few new tricks." She said softly smiling a demonic grin.  
Once loved, or never caught on in the first place (dead threads)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games