Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP-Mania

Back to Guilds

If you love to role-play, this is definitly the place for you! If not, we still have plenty of other enjoyable activities, like 

Tags: role-plays, competitions, polls, games 

Reply General Discussion
A Lonely Life-Demon rp(now in sub-forum) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystical Temptress
Vice Captain

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:49 pm
name- Keruri haruru
age- (i'm a demon shouldn't i be old?! lol) i'd say appearance, she looks 21 but physical she's like 200)
apperence-(User Image & User Image),(User Image),(User Image)
personality- (she has none lol) Quiet, calm, but can be easily angered.
demon animal- a black cat with blue eyes
other important facts- she's a demon what else biggrin
element- Mainly fire, but some water and Electricity. She uses Fire 90% of the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:52 pm
(since i don't know what is going on and don't have a lot of time right now lol)
Keruri walked along looking around at the scenery. Wandering lost not knowing where to go Keruri walks silently along staring at the ground.  

Mystical Temptress
Vice Captain

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:19 pm
Rina ran over to Sai along with Shiira. But she didnt transform. She smelled someone else nearby. "Ill be right back Shiira." She said and ran into the forest. She saw a girl walking and looking at the scenery. Rina walked up to the girl, sat in front of her and stared. She decided not to say anything, being an animal at this time, untill she found out weather the girl was a demon or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:05 am
Tigerlvr_Bailey
Rina ran over to Sai along with Shiira. But she didnt transform. She smelled someone else nearby. "Ill be right back Shiira." She said and ran into the forest. She saw a girl walking and looking at the scenery. Rina walked up to the girl, sat in front of her and stared. She decided not to say anything, being an animal at this time, untill she found out weather the girl was a demon or not.

(I'm not sure if your animal is a wolf or dog, i'll correct it later when you tell me)
"Aww! Look at the sweet little puppy!" Keruri squeals.
She looks at it and picks it up, "You are so cute!"
She sits the puppy down and sighs, "You know, I know you can't understand me, but I will tell you anyway..." she sighs, "I am just lost and I don't know what to do!"  

Mystical Temptress
Vice Captain

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:06 am
Name: Riyou kitsusane
Element: Fire
Human Form: http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s349/Loki-Letheren/Anime Characters/wraths-1.jpg
Demon Form: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i215/snowdrift_2/Male Anime/cb4e4dc6.jpg
Animal Form: http://i317.photobucket.com/albums/mm397/Flame89_album/Anime Wolves/44.jpg
Other: Riyou was abandoned at birth and a Fire Mage stumbled across him when he was young and raised him since, until one faithful night when there village was attacked by the shadow clans and everyone died but him he managed to escape and he hasent spoke to anyone but his faithful companion a little Wolf pup no bigger than a small TV and they have roamed the land looking for refuge and another clan to start over with.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 am
-walks out from a cave and spots somone looking over a small animal but stays quiet and stands his ground and looks quietly silently listening to there the ladies words as his companion yawns and barks loudly giving them away-  

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:26 am
-stares at the little wolf and silently begins to walk tword the other wolf and Keruri resting my right hand on my katana and continues to tword the two and looks down at the other wolf as i close in on Keruri-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:52 am
Mystical Temptress
Tigerlvr_Bailey

(I'm not sure if your animal is a wolf or dog, i'll correct it later when you tell me)
"Aww! Look at the sweet little puppy!" Keruri squeals.
She looks at it and picks it up, "You are so cute!"
She sits the puppy down and sighs, "You know, I know you can't understand me, but I will tell you anyway..." she sighs, "I am just lost and I don't know what to do!"

(actually its both. lol. its a Wolf pup. lol)
Rina stares with huge lovable eyes at the girl and cocks her head to the side when she says she is lost. hmmm... i really should help her. maybe i can afford to talk to her, even if she isnt a demon. Ill just wait a minute longer and see if theres anything she says that hints that she might or might not be. Rina thinks still cocking her head and wagging her tail happily.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:55 am
riyou-fox-wolf-demon
-stares at the little wolf and silently begins to walk tword the other wolf and Keruri resting my right hand on my katana and continues to tword the two and looks down at the other wolf as i close in on Keruri-

Rina quickly senses two others coming towards them and hears a bark. She quickly turns and jumps in front of the girl, attempting to pretect her in case of an attack. She growls quietly, the sound seeming to come from her throat rather than her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:57 am
-i bark lowly speaking in wolf talk and it drifts into Rinas ears with such persision- Are you lost? Perhaps seeking a pack?  

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:01 pm
-bark twice more- Im not here to harm her nor is my companion we are simply wanderers looking for refuge and another clan or start a pack.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:03 pm
riyou-fox-wolf-demon
-i bark lowly speaking in wolf talk and it drifts into Kinas ears with such persision- Are you lost? Perhaps seeking a pack?

Rina lets out another growl. if these guys give us any trouble, ill have no choice but to talk or transform... and who knows weather any of them are demons or not. i have a feeling this is going to be fun. She thinks to herself and starts barking in the direction she senses the newcomers.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:08 pm
-raises an eyebrow as she responds to my barks and my Disciple takes off tword Rina barking playfully tackling her and biting her scruff playfully-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:16 pm
riyou-fox-wolf-demon
-raises an eyebrow as she responds to my barks and my Disciple takes off tword Rina barking playfully tackling her and biting her scruff playfully-

Rina was startled by the small wolf tackling her and transformed into her human form. Her ears cocked to the side and she lifted the wolf off her and set it back on the ground. Then she remembered she had left Shiira and Sai without telling them where she was going. She just sat there and stared back and forth between the girl, the boy, and the wolf.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

riyou-fox-wolf-demon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:18 pm
-the young wolf tilt its head to the side and returned next to me as i stood no further than 5 feet from them-  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff