Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [News Flash!]_______Official News about Conventions, Releases
Junjou Romantica Season 2 - UPDATED Oct.7 2008

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:25 pm
Quote:
Junjo Romantica: The anime version will be airing a second season in Japan, starting in October, and BLU Manga continues to release the English manga series with volume 7 in September of 2008 and volume 8 available in January 2009.

Source: Boys on Boys on Film

Yay! It was looking a bit grim for a while there, but we're getting our season 2 after all! heart 3nodding

UPDATE:
Quote:
The official Japanese website for the anime adaptation of Shungiku Nakamura's Junjo Romantica boys-love manga has begun streaming a 15-second preview for the first episode of the second season on Monday. The episode itself will premiere in Japan on October 11. The first six volumes of the manga version are available in English from Tokyopop's Blu label, and the manga is still being serialized in the Japanese quarterly manga magazine CIEL Trés Trés, with occasional special installments in the bimonthly magazine Asuka CIEL. The first anime season ran from April to June earlier this year.

Source: Anime News Network  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:37 pm
I know that is sssoo Excellent! I can't wait to see it!
I know aarinfantasy will do a wonderful job of fansubbing like they did for the 1st season. heart

Ojou-sama

Dark Misstress of Unknown

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:32 pm
I am so excited.
I love this series so much I just hate the fact that they don't show us all the goods.
Oh well thats what the manga is for lol.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:29 am
I'm patiently awaiting for it to come.
*taps fingers rapidly*

iKaede Fuyou

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 9:29 am
the second season was so awsome and ended really well, i haven't seen that yet in the manga but it might just not be on that updated list  
[News Flash!]_______Official News about Conventions, Releases

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games