Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pineapple hero tales
Everyone stood there a second while Koro and Storm hugged.
"Brother! blaugh " Tragic ran over and hugged him also.
"Wait... who's this? neutral " Storm said letting go of both of them.
"This is my bested friend! heart " Koro said.
"Why, Pineapple Hero, you look much different than my sister described in her letters." Storm said staring at Tragic's head.
"Anyone can tell that this dork over here is Pineapple Hero stare " Yennon shouted.
"Oh yeah, Pineapple Hero..." Koro looked at both of them for a sec. "They are both my bestest friends! blaugh " Koro said half hugging Tragic.
"Well then, I have some business to take care of sis. Please step aside." Storm unsheathed his katana.
"Um brother, why are you pointing your sword at my friends? neutral " Koro said standing behind him.
"Because, Koro dear. I'm being paid big money for that pineapple hat. You have two options Pineapple Hero. You can hand it over nicely or I'll take it by force. No promises on not killing you." Storm stood in a fighting stance.
Pineapple hero crossed her arms, "Yeah right, kill me over a stupid hat mad "
"We have this, get that hat!" Crim yelled
"Our brother Storm will show you how it's done!" Brian cheered.
"Oh how beautiful... your eyes, your hair! eek " Bo walked over to Tragic again.
"Not interested, bunny hater!!! scream " Tragic turned away from him.
"You want this hat so bad?" Pineapple Hero took the hat off. "Then come and get it. I have more at home in the Pineapple Fort anyways. I'll just call Hermy and have him bring me another one." Storm looked shocked for a second.
"You are making a fool of me. mad " He said, sheathing his katana.
"I'm not, really. Take it." Pineapple Hero threw the hat to Storm.
"I wouldn't take a job that was so easy to win." Storm Kicked the hat towards Brian.
"Come on boys, let's go." Crim pulled Bo away from Tragic. They all walked away except Brian.
"I'll be taking this hat just in case! ninja " Brian grabbed the hat and ran after his Brothers.
"Bye brother! See you at Halloween! 4laugh " Koro waved.
"Koro, why didn't you ever tell me you had a brother? neutral " Pineapple Hero asked.
"You never asked! blaugh " Koro ran over to the tent.
"Hey idiots!" Yennon ran over, "Look! While one of them wasn't looking I found this in their bag." Yennon held up a egg that was blue with red stripes.
"Pineapple Hero, you look funny without your hat." Tragic poked Pineapple Hero's head.
"Here it is! 4laugh " Koro held up a pineapple hat.
"Thank you, Koro." Pineapple Hero put it on. "This was the real Pineapple hat! mrgreen Man, my head was cold! gonk "
"Isn't anyone going to pay attention to the egg I just found! Look how HUGE it is! We can have a feast tonight twisted " Yennon rubbed her face on the egg, " 4laugh Such a pretty sparkly egg! eek ... Did you guys hear that?"
"What are you babbling about? stare " Pineapple Hero said brushing her hair to make the hat look bigger.
"Let me see! 4laugh " Tragic ripped the egg out of Yennon's hands and shook it.
"Tragic! You'll break the yolk! scream " Yennon scrambled around with Tragic trying to get the egg back.
"Opps!!!! eek " Everyone watched as the egg slipped out of Tragic's hands and onto the ground.
*SMASH!* the egg shattered.
"NO! crying I had my heart set on a mega omlette!" Yennon picked up a piece of the egg shell.
"Sorry master! 4laugh " Tragic skipped away. Now that the egg was broken it was no use to play with the mess.
"Ahhh! gonk " Yennon started running around "Get it off me! gonk " Tragic turned around and bolted at Yennon.
*SLAM* Yennon laid on the ground knocked out cold. Latched onto her head was a baby Griffon. It screeched at Tragic and anyone else that got close to Yennon.
"What should we do?" Koro looked at Pineapple Hero.
"Forget it. Let's go to bed stare " Pineapple Hero went in the tent and everyone else followed leaving Yennon out in the cold with her new found friend.
*~The next morning~*

"Scree!! Scree, screeee!!" The Griffon danced on Yen's lap. Tragic watch it for a bit and then started to try and imitate the dance it was doing.
"Stop that stare " Yennon said to Tragic, but of course Tragic didn't stop.
"Alright everyone pick up your bags and let's go home." Pineapple Hero and Koro already had all their gear ready to go, "What the hell are you going to do with that... that thing?!" Pineapple Hero said to Yennon.
"It's a griffon, not a thing!!" Yennon hugged it, "I'm keeping it!! twisted I always wanted a pet. And this one suits me!"
"Isn't Tragic enough for you? stare "
"I'm not a pet!! gonk " Tragic cried.
"Besides," Pineapple Hero continued, "Aren't you scared Mayor Adie will eat him?"
"I'll rob Mayor Adie blind if she even thinks about it!! evil Right, Griffy? heart "
"Ugh... lets go already!" Pineapple started for home.
*~Somewhere in Fauku's Lair~*

"Lord Fauku! I present to you the Pineapple Hat!" Brian held the hat high in the air and bent his head down.
Fauku slowly walked over. He took the hat from Brian's hands, "This?" Fauku threw the hat back at Brian-san.
"What's the matter my lord?" Brian stared at Fauku with terror.
"This hat was manufactured in China! Pineapple Hero made her own hat!"
"I'm sorry my lord! That's the one she gave to us!"
"Sorry? Do you think Pineapple Hero would just hand the pineapple hat over to you? Are you really that idiotic?" Fauku walked away.
"No my Lord! I will get that hat for you! I swear!" Brian looked at the hat. "You will not make a fool of me anymore Pineapple Hero! mad " Brian punched the hat flat into the ground.

Written by QueenNanami and YennonCrow  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:02 pm
User Image

Good read. 3nodding heart

User Image  

Duke_Azriel

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Harmonie_Kaia

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:23 pm
User ImageUser Image
I liked it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hehe. Very nice! xd

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:50 am
User Image

Haha xD
Storm sounds pretty cool and elegant xP
The type that doesn't care who's side he really is on as long as he gets to fight with honour xD

Oh and I guess Yen was yearning to have a pet since PH already have two? blaugh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:58 pm
oh she's wanted a pet forever D: and told her she had tragic but she claims tragic's not a pet XD  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:54 am
QueenNanami
oh she's wanted a pet forever D: and told her she had tragic but she claims tragic's not a pet XD

hahahaha 8-p~ @ Nami
Thankies Yen! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:41 am
bump!  

YennonCrow
Captain

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
The Adventures of Pineapple Hero! *STILL OPEN*