[PRP] I'm your best nightmare. (Glow and Sirius) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_____Sirius wore his pelt on his back today. The moon would soon be full and he would not be caught without it. Although he hated what he had become, what he was cursed with carrying, he was of few and in his depths he was proud that he was carrying the curse.
__The sun did not relent for those cursed though, so Sirius had to keep to the forests, and from his walking before dawn, he was trapped in a popular foaling area, which he had not planned.
__Sirius did not have a problem with foals, it was their over protective mothers, and pregnant ones. From legends and tales, all skinwalkers were evil, not gifts from the gods as go betweens of the canine and equus world, so he was left to walk through places were others hated and were afraid of him. Which he was now used to. And today he was certain he'd meet at least one unrelenting mother.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:21 pm
User Image

Glow Heart moved quietly along, a basket hooked around her neck via a long bit of rope. Smiling happily she plucked flowers from the ground that caught her eye. A cute little pink one here, a blue one there, a white and a yellow. The colors mashed together in the basket, and the smell blew up, bringing another smile to her face. She did not notice she had strayed from her typical paths along the river. Moved away from her home, and away from Jazz's home. Antirr was gone, who knows where. As was her other son. But the mare would not be sad today. Starting to hum she continued to pick the flowers at her feet, moving farther away from safety.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:56 pm
Sirius spotted her like a cardinal in winter. Her white pelt showed well through the dark, sun patched forest. He grinned methodically. Her scent was sweet, flowers of different kinds. It was almost enjoyable following her tail so closely. He stepped closely behind her, nearing her side. Sirius moved forward, placing his muzzle by her ear. "Will you pick all the flowers till there are none left?" Sirius asked, his eyes sharp, mind wicked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:04 pm
The voice in her ear caused the mare to freeze in her place. Slowly Glow turned her head, moving back quickly. She froze once more, eyes taking in the...Soquili? In front of her. Her eyes clearly showed fright. Her whole body was tense. And that was when she realized she wasn't in Kansas anymore. Glanceing around she slowly looked back. Somthing told her to run away. FAR away. Another told her it would be pointless, cause somthing bad was comming none the less. And yet another told her she was over reacting. To calm down. She gulped and slowly spoke. "N-N-No...I...I...Leave some....s-so o-o-others....grow...." Her voice was shakey, soft and confused. An animal pelt...she'd never encountered them and held no knowledge of such creatures, though she tried to think of any stories she might have heard.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:55 pm
Sirius snickered. He could smell fear rising from her body. "But you have so many." Sirius replied condescendingly with a snide touch to his voice. He bent his head and took a small bundle full, letting his nose take the full scent of them in before he ate them in a few small bites.
Sirius circled her, getting close to her so his tail could gently whip her side with each flick.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:02 pm
Glow watched him circling her. As he leaned in, taking some of her flowers, she leaned back a bit. "oh!" she cried softly as he ate them. Her ears folded back sadly. "Why did you do that...such pretty flowers..." she said softly, momentarily distracted from the rising panic. He was circling her like...like some kind of predator. Was he going to eat her? She tried to back away, but could not in her trapped state.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:23 pm
Sirius grinned and bit her hind, and drew back. He tested her flesh in his teeth. It was soft and malleable. But he would wait for awhile till he tasted her. His ears rotated. No one was near.
"I'm sorry if I.... scare you...." He said in a soft, caressing voice. Sirius would toy with her till sun down. Then he would taste her flesh.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:27 pm
She jumped, drawing in a quick breath. Was she right? Was he really going to... She waited...waited...and then tried to get away. There were lots of trees, and roots, bushes. She didn't know if she was going to get far, but she wasn't gonna sit there and wait to see. She had to try...even if she failed. Her heart pounded and...she tripped. Face first into the dirt. What a time to be a klutz. Her ankle throbbed. The same one she had hurt one day playing around with Jazz. Jazz....Antirr...Israfel...her family she might never see again...  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:50 am
Sirius watched her slow antics, slow movements, quick words. He knew her. Something about her reminded him of his past, before the cursing. Before he was evil. The memory of her made him want her more, in a variety of ways. But he wasn't sure. He rushed to her place of falling and stood over her. "Do you not recognize my face? My eyes?" Sirus asked harshly, his eyes darting to find hers. He had to be sure.

(You and Mint RP'd before Sirius was cursed! 8D)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:41 pm
(XD had almost forgotten about that. oh this is just so much better....)

Glow flinched as he was suddenly towering over her. His question started her. Why would she know an evil stallion? One who wore the pelt of another creature...she was sure she wouldn't forget...she paused, her eyes widening more. "Sirius..." it was almost a simple whisper. The flowers, the fear of stallions she used to carry with her. He had been so kind to her. "...what happened to you...?" she asked, her voice shaking. She couldn't belive it...the stallion she had met so long ago...but he was not the same...no, he was not the same...  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:34 pm
Sirius stepped back. His gold eyes flashed. It was her. Glow Heart, the nervous mare who he attempted to throw his flirty nature on, but rejected him so. He remembered her two-legger, and the location of the teepee.
Fear rose in his gut, it mixed with anger. Sirius became confused, he stepped back further and spun in circles. He fought the wolf in him, he had to. Kaiya told him to think of the past, but the past a living Soquili. "I was cursed." Sirius dropped his head, staring at the ground. He couldn't look at her face.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:05 pm
"Cursed?" Glow got to her feet quickly. Cursed...the skinwalkers...the worst...

She eyed him fearfully. "Cursed..." she whispered. She began to back up, trying to find a way out. She wasn't safe. It was worst then what she had feared originally. Something was...so vary wrong...A flicker of hope flashed through her. Mabye she could talk her way out. He knew her...he seemed reluctent...mabye. "Sirius, please, let me go...I have a family to look out for. Please, Please, just let me go...please Siris..." She pleaded.

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:04 pm
"Yes cursed." Sirius stepped forward. Images flashed through his mind. But the word children and family taunted him. He tried to imagine children, Glow Heart, quiet and thoughtful and nervous? He couldn't see it, he couldn't handle it. His system was overloaded with thoughts, his previous love and admiration of Glow Heart turning into hate, angry hate.
"You could have been cursed too, you know that right? Why me, why was I cursed?!" His voice rose, a growl echoing and sending birds fleeing. "I could have stayed with you, and been part of your family! But look at this, look at my pelt, smell the death and the decay! I'm not a Soquili any more! I'm part dog, part wolf! A bloody abomination!" Sirius yelled, teeth becoming sharper.
"When we first met, did you feel that feeling? Like the wind was tickling your insides?" He couldn't actually say the word happy... It seemed too difficult now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:17 pm
She shrunk back. Just dug herself a deeper hole. "Sirius...your not an abomination...." She spoke softly. "I...don't know why you were cursed...But you can still be you...You don't have to change....Sirius...please...let me go...please...don't hurt me....I can still be here for you...i can help you..." she moved forward a little and carefully reached out to lightly nuzzle him. "I...I thought you were my one...when we first met...but we went our own ways Sirius...and i found someone else...I had hoped...that you had as well... i see now that i was wrong...But i still want to help you Sirius...i can help you...i'm here to help..." she said softly. Thoughts of her sons and Jazz flooded her mind as she tried desperately to get out of this mess. However she also felt horrible...as if their seperation caused him to be cursed. As if it was all her fault.  

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:24 pm
"You didn't do this." He nuzzled her back softly. The ever growing fangs lightly brushing down her pelt with his muzzle. "You didn't do this." Sirius' yellow eye's flashed, his voice changing again. "You can't save me! You didn't even come find me after we parted, why didn't we see each other? Did you meet that other stallion so soon after I left? Or did you already have children? Did you lie? Did you lie about the feelings? Did you lie!" Sirius' voice rose even louder, anger ripping through him. The crack of his bones signaling his change.
"And children? Was I so awful then that you wouldn't want children with me? You can't help me now, you were the only one!" False feelings filled his hateful head, and he backed off and started to thrash around. Sirius wasn't ready to change yet, if he did tonight he would be defenseless on a full moon.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff