Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-T3CH :: HyTech . Basement . C*cktail

Back to Guilds

Joint Guild for Hybrid Technica, The Basement, and C*cktail 

Tags: hytech, hyte, basement, hexes, cocktail 

Reply -[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-
[ORP:Fin] What I Do For Kids. Literally. [Gen1Donors+Mw] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro -squared-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:54 pm
The golden retriever Hyte was huddled into the corner of the main lobby area, eyes darting quickly from side to side in order to keep everyone in his sights. There was no way that anyone - mainly Maxx, Demi or Maxwell - would get near him with a needle. There had been joking threats that the needles were large enough to suck some of his inner organs out, and he'd simply laughed a little, though a bit nervously. Yet, after having caught sight of the box they'd come in, Colton was more than a little scared now; he was terrified out of his little doggy wits. "There's no way I'm letting Maxx or Demi or Maxwell -- or anyone -- get near me with those things. They're going to hurt. A lot. Nope, nuh-uh, no way."

He did a quick scan of the area once more, jumping when he spotted a Byte scurrying along the floor. Still eyeing it suspiciously in case it had somehow managed to conceal one of the giant syringes behind it's cookie back and resolving to eat the thing if it came any closer to him, the canine Hyte tried to scoot closer to the wall and realized that he was pressed as close to the side of the room as he was going to get. Colton shivered at the thought of what his arm would look like if he were to get the blood extracted. On second thought, what would Mena say when she found him cowering in the corner, rejecting - adamantly - the thought of getting blood drawn and therefore, eliminating the possibility of their having little Colton's and Philomena's running underfoot in the future. "N-no. No little Hytes if one of those things is going in my arm," he said, shaking his head and trying to get the thought of Mena's disappointment out of his head. This wasn't going to end well for him, either way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:54 am
"Well, well." Maxwell purred, skulking into the area casually. "If it isn't ol' shrimp, all grown up, coming to make baybees. How are you doing, Coltie," he leant over the pathetic figure of a golden retriever. "Having second thoughts about making baybees yet? You'd think it's be as pleasurable as s**, wouldn't you?" A brilliant flash of teeth in a toothy grin, his tail swishing in delight.

"Unfortunately," he straightened up and flexed his fingers. "We have to wait for your S.O. and the other two non-closet boys to show up before we can begin the...procedure. So!" He turned with a flourish. "Let's bide our time, shall we?"

In the iron blue dawn, I felt power coming on - blood royal.  

HyTech - Maxwell

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:23 am
"Unnecessary to wait," Gyasi interjected, entering the room with a quiet smile. He was completely at ease, even at the idea of the jaguar being in control of the needle. Really, Maxwell had never hurt the giraffe to begin with, and he had no fear of the dark male's ability to take care of them all. Perhaps he was too trusting.

Grey eyes shifted briefly out the door, before returning to the other two, one of his hands not yet in the room. He was certain the springbok would show up; he was, quite frankly, more worried about his partner's health and well being than punctuality. To Colton and Maxwell, he continued to smile, lighting his attention upon the golden-haired male. "It wont take long." Personally, Gyasi would have been more worried about Mena's wrath than anything, but he was lucky enough to have his partner with him.

If he could get him in the lab, anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:35 am
Needles, not exactly something the springbok was a huge fan of. The idea of a sharp metal piercing his skin no matter how small was anything but appealing. Fiddling with his scarf, he looked over at his coat knowing he wouldn’t need it.

“Argh! why am I so scared?” He mumbled to himself, tugging on his ears with both hands. Maybe he’d calm down once he met up with Gyasi, they both had to go through with it. He had honestly thought it was going to be a hair strand thing but blood?

Walking out of his room, he made his way down the hall as he kept his eyes peeled for the giraffe. Hopefully he wasn’t too late, but he doubted Colton would be very compliant.

Rounding the corner, he paused upon seeing Maxwell, Colton and Gyasi. The retriever looked absolutely petrified, so at least he wasn’t the only one. He paled a little at the idea of Maxwell being in control of the needle, having always been a little weary of him.

“How bad can it be Colton…just keep your mind on the outcome of all of this…” Isoek said meekly, standing next to Gyasi to ease his nerves.

tepidtea

Nerd

Kuro -squared-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:45 am
The puppy Hyte nearly jumped out of his skin when Maxwell came over, and he tried to put on a brave front. "N-No. I'm positive that I want kids." He added in a much softer tone, "Or else Mena might just kill me." Colton stood slowly and very shakily, holding onto the wall for support. "Y-yeah... It... can't be that bad right, Isoke?" A nervous chuckle, clearly fake and showing his own worry.

The cold metal tube, essentially, sliding into his arm and shoving past his skin cells. The plunger drawing back and suctioning out his red vital fluid. The grin on Maxwell's face as Colton either passed out or simply screamed like a little girl. He shook his head; that was not going to happen. The screaming wouldn't, at least, because he would already be passed out. "Where's... M-M-Mena?" he asked, stuttering and trembling a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:25 am
"Ah, Gyasi!" He beamed and waved like a manekineko. "My my, how succulently prepared you look." The good mood led him to clasp Gyasi's delicate hands with enthusiastic glee. "This won't be a problem for you at all, won't it - now try to talk some sense into that silly little 'man' over there, if Isoke won't fre -"

The nervous clopping of hooves alerted him to Isoke's presence. As he took his place next to the giraffe, Maxwell transferred his grasp to Isoke's fingers. "Oh lordy look, nearly all of you are here. How wondrous!" He said, with increasing rapture as he watched the colour drain and fill and drain from Isoke's face.

"I guess the question is," he turned to Colton, almost euphoric as the words rolled off his barbed tongue, "whether you're more afraid of me, or Mena! Ha! Ha ha!" Clearly he was getting delirious by the second. "Colt, Colt Colt. How much blood does a shrimp have? Oh, not a lot, not a lot. I wonder where Mena is, too!"  

HyTech - Maxwell

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:29 pm
He couldn't help but chuckle at Maxwell's antics, watching with a bemused gaze behind lowered glasses. "I would be loathe to disappoint you, Maxwel--" Gyasi paused at the touch, a little surprised as the large cat-man continued onward at a jovial pace. It was odd, as he hadn't touched the non-human hands before, and it was Maxwell. He wasn't sure he'd consider the jaguar and himself friends, persay, but the friendliness was not unwelcomed.

As he was released, he looped an arm comfortingly around Isoke's back, leaning over to kiss the springbok's tousled hair. "It's okay, 'soke. I'll be by your side the whole time." Gyasi wasn't cruel enough to point out that Isoke was the one who propositioned the giraffe to begin with, but the idea did make him smile.

A quiet bit of laughter escaped him at Maxwell's heightened excitement. "Maxwell, please do lay off the catnip before you use such sharp instruments," he teased the older Hyte good naturedly, all smiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:14 pm
Maxwell was all smiles too, for very different reasons. "Don't worry, I'm not high. Not that kind of high." He waggled his fingers. "No, I'm just happy to partake in such a - a joyous occasion, such a beautiful thing, the upcoming conception of your children."

"I am sorry though,"
he said, placing a careful claw on his chin, "that Maxx has requested, ie. ordered, that you are all to enter individually for certain administrative reasons. It is unfortunate, but inevitable that two critters today must face up to their fear of needles."

He brushed a paw against the light switch, and flickered the lights to strobing effect. "Colton, Isoke," He pronouced dramatically. "Think of it as your passage, as do boys of tribes, into your true calling and manhood. To obtain your ultimate dreams," a harsh click of his claws forced brightness to flood the room once more. "You must embark on this journey alone, braving the mountains and the seas for new life."

"As it is."
His ears perked up, and he folded his arms quite cheerily. "You won't be alone. Maxx and I will be there. And you'll just be braving blood extraction. Isn't that lovely?"  

HyTech - Maxwell

Kuro -squared-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:32 pm
Colton didn't necessarily say anything during all the exchanges, but when the mention of him going in alone came up... His bottom lip trembled, a whimper loud enough that he put a paw up to his mouth to try and stifle it. "We... have to go in alone?!" he asked, panicking a little. "With only you and Maxx?!"

This passage of manhood thing was starting to do strange things to his mind. "I just want kids!" he wailed, clinging onto Maxwell. He wasn't scared of the older Hyte, just the older Hyte with large intimidating needles that he was going to stick into his arm. "Why can't you just pluck a piece of hair or something?" Colton wailed, volume increasing a little as he clutched tighter on the feline Hyte's arm. "Why blood exraction?! It's scary!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:45 pm
"Colt!" He declared with feigned disgust. "Be a man! Do you want to lose your blood, or your balls? Because I am sure that 'Mena or Demi will take care of that if you back out now." He flicked Colton's forehead and exclaimed "ping!" to some odd effect, as if to switch on the full fear mechanism in the canine.

"Also, get off my arm."  

HyTech - Maxwell

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:04 pm
It's not funny. It's not funny. Gyasi repeated this to himself, although it was difficult to maintain a neutral facial expression as Maxwell took obvious glee in what he was partaking in. As the lights strobe, he did laugh, covering his mouth to stem most of it. It was so silly! As laid back as he was, he could understand an aversion to needles, but to go this far to make fun of it while simultaneously being encouraging...it was far too amusing.

His arm tightened around Isoke, smiling into the other's hair. "Even if I can't be at your side, I'll be waiting for you. We can go out and fly one of your new planes, if you'd like, when it's all said and done." Gyasi smiled peacefully at Isoke, trying not to look at Colton as he pleaded with Maxwell. For some reason, he couldn't trust himself not to grin at the sight of their 'mentor' crying on Maxwell's arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:19 pm
“Alone?” Isoke practically squeaked, paling even more then before. Ah he felt like he was going to throw up! If getting blood drawn was bad enough being alone with Maxwell was just as bad. Even if Gyasi was sure that the feline would never hurt him, his animal side wasn’t convinced. His hold on Gyasi tightened a little as he shifted nervously as he started to feel nauseous

“Mmm… Colton there is nothing wrong with being afraid of something and being afraid doesn’t make you any less of a man” The springbok said softly, elbowing Gyasi, giving him a look as if to say ‘don’t you dare laugh’. It seemed like he was trying to say that to encourage himself not to be as scared and that it was okay to do so.

tepidtea

Nerd

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:44 pm
Philomena had more than just the prospect of getting her ironically scaredy-cat 'boyfriend' to cajole, and she practically jogged into the main lobby, stopping to take several deep breaths before even truly noticing her surroundings. "Sorry I'm late," she said breathlessly, "Bit of a containment problem in my home labs. It's fixed now." Or so she hoped. But Shimy's contractor really had built the basement rooms well, so she was about 98% sure her temporary measures would hold for now.

She cleared her throat slightly before noticing how pale Isoke and Colton were, and cocked her head curiously. "What did I miss?" she asked cautiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:27 pm
Colton shifted his hold from Maxwell to Mena - one cat to the other - and wailed into her shoulder, clinging a little. The Hyte was talking much too fast; something about blood being alone with balls that Demi wanted to cut off because Maxx needed needles to suck blood off of Colton's arm... Or something like that.

He slid down Mena's arm, clinging to her waist until his knees couldn't hold him anymore, in which case Colton fell to the floor and blubbered quietly into the feline Hyte's leg, whimpering. His panic drive was on hyper-mode, from Maxwell's intimidation or simply from the thought of blood, who knew. The golden retriever Hyte was a puddle of whimpering mess on the floor, attached to Mena's leg and eyes closed tight.  

Kuro -squared-

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:57 pm
'Mena did not seem particularly surprised by the sudden attachment of Colton to her side, but she watched him dissolve with increasing incredulity on her face. When he had reached her leg and come to some form of halt, she extended her pawed hands to softly scratch his head in comfort. Her face turned almost gentle as she said softly, "Don't worry, Colton. I'm not gonna let them hurt you."

She shifted her gaze to Maxwell, her features shifting into a neutral expression. "Maxwell. What unnecessary things did you tell him this time?" Surely if it was this bad, she could plead with Demi or Belle or someone to at least have someone with a slight modicum more compassion to draw the necessary blood. Even Maxx would probably be better. Maxwell was just too prone to playing up on Colt's nerves, and she'd be damned before she let some overgrown Hyte with the maturity of a kitten keep her from her future offspring. She also fancied she was protecting not only Maxwell, but all of Hytech from the wrath of a Shimy denied grandchildren. Magical Girls could be surprisingly vindictive, judging by Philomena's firsthand experience with her mother.  
-[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff