And We're back! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sessuriyu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:50 pm
*I fall into the opened trapdoor, and fall back through the ceiling, landing right on top of Hally.*
Funny thing about those narativium-made walls... They don't neccessarily follow laws of physics. That's why I love em!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:52 pm
*Hally crawls out from Sess, totally flat except for two little legs which he scuttles away on.*

Yes, narativium has its good and bad points. stare  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

emraldj

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 1:19 pm
*sees all the happenings goin on, then gets sick. Vomits on the floor, but a trap door appears opened right before the vomit hits the ground, then another opened trap door appears on the cealing allowing the vomit to fall on top of Sess.*

eek oi... sorry bout that mate, didn't mean to vomit in your direction there. *walks off in Hally's direction*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:07 pm
xp  

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

Sessuriyu
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 3:16 pm
I think punishment is in order! .. And new clothes! yeck.. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:18 am
Yes, punishment.

*Smacks sess over the head with a pointy stick.*

Bad sess, getting your clothes all vomitty.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

emraldj

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:28 pm
Gasseous
Okay, Is vomiting allowed? I mean really? If you can't hold your liquor, should you really be in the BoE?I mean trap doors or no.(I really could use a few of those here at the homestead)

oh i can hold my liquor, it's just not knowing up from down when in this place, seeing odd things like Sess falling into a trap door on the ground, then falling from the ceiling, and having pnumonia for a small time previous, makes me vomit.

Sessuriyu
I think punishment is in order! .. And new clothes! yeck.. xp

so, you don't like my clothes hmm? Well if that's the case, are you going to pitch in money for me to get better stuff? pffft. *walks up behind Sess and smacks him upside the head, then walks back to Hally and whispers in his ear, "After I smacked him, I heard him mutter that only stupid non-villainous fools use butlers to do their bidding."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:18 am
Yeah, it's far more fun if you use butlers to wait on you while you do all the fun stuff. To other butlers, usually.  

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

Sessuriyu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:07 pm
My clothes were the ones all a'covered with vomit. I meant my shirt should be replaced. Which it is. I'm just lazy. wink

I think with the amount of abuse I take from all of ye, that I must be the center of pain in the universe. I then take that speculation, and extend it: If I am killed, pain will cease to exist. Good for some, but quite bad for those of us who wish to reign supreme and dominate mankind/existence.

.. so gimmeh a break! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:08 pm
xp  

Belladonna from Whitwell
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 2:51 am
Sess is fun to hit. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:09 am
Yeah, his body is like catnip for fists.

*Aims a punch at the floor. At the last minute a trapdoor opens and swallows his arm. A trapdoor opens in the ceiling directly above his head, and his arm emerges to bop him on the top of the head. He withdraws the arm and stroke his head, whimpering*

stressed No! Over Sess' head, you damn dumb walls. That really hurt...  

Mr Legion
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:59 am
It seems the walls also have a sense of humour.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:30 pm
They were consecrated with the blood of clowns!  

Sessuriyu
Crew

NECRO DISASTER
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:15 am
Yeah, but a couple of mimes were shot against it too, so you'd imagine that would have an advesre effect, but I'm glad to see it didn't.  
The Boardroom of E-vil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff