Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is THE thread. Get it?
  Got it.
View Results

Crystal Ice23

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:40 am
I have two chihuahuas, two boxers, and a beta fish. One of the chihuahuas is mine and she's the runt in her family so she's tiny like a puppy. The other chihuahua is a family dog. The two boxers are my mom's. The beta fish is mine. My chihuahua's name is Molly. The family dog's name is Choncho. The two boxers are Grimm and Duke. (Used to be my brother's dogs until he got really busy and couldn't take care of them any longer) Grimm is hyper and Duke is really mellow. My fish's name is Freddy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:08 am
I have one dog mix breed Jake, one turtle Brutus, two cats, and one kangaroo rat.  

T_Major_9389

Stella_Starwind

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 pm
currently I own three hamsters (two long hair (white/black)(Golden) ) as well as lil robo whom are named Fuzz, Herman, and Charlie.

Herman is the rowdyist of the bunch he loves escaping from his cage all the time.

and three rats.

In the same hourse my mom owns a cat, and a house rabbit up stairs.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:24 pm
I only have one pet a dog ( pure Pit Bull Terrier ) named Diesel. He's so friendly and playful, I don't see why pits get a bad reputation.  

Hittin Licks

Rich Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200

Crystal Ice23

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:51 pm
Scholasticism
I only have one pet a dog ( pure Pit Bull Terrier ) named Diesel. He's so friendly and playful, I don't see why pits get a bad reputation.

I don't understand that, either. Some pits are just big babies. Everybody's scared of Duke because his face is massive and people think he's a pit. I know 2 pits that are big babies.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:54 pm
Stella_Starwind
currently I own three hamsters (two long hair (white/black)(Golden) ) as well as lil robo whom are named Fuzz, Herman, and Charlie.

Herman is the rowdyist of the bunch he loves escaping from his cage all the time.

and three rats.

In the same hourse my mom owns a cat, and a house rabbit up stairs.

Rats? eek confused  

Crystal Ice23

Hittin Licks

Rich Gaian

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 pm
PeanutButterGirl23
Scholasticism

I don't understand that, either. Some pits are just big babies. Everybody's scared of Duke because his face is massive and people think he's a pit. I know 2 pits that are big babies.

My pitbull is a HUGE baby ive had a dog come up to him and attack him and he didnt do a damn thing!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:18 am
PeanutButterGirl23
I have two chihuahuas, two boxers, and a beta fish. One of the chihuahuas is mine and she's the runt in her family so she's tiny like a puppy. The other chihuahua is a family dog. The two boxers are my mom's. The beta fish is mine. My chihuahua's name is Molly. The family dog's name is Choncho. The two boxers are Grimm and Duke. (Used to be my brother's dogs until he got really busy and couldn't take care of them any longer) Grimm is hyper and Duke is really mellow. My fish's name is Freddy.

I have one chihuahua, two boxers, and a beta fish. The chihuahua is mine and she's the runt in her family so she's tiny like a puppy. The two boxers are my brother's but my brother got really busy and couldn't take care of them so they're my mom's now. The beta fish is mine. My chihuahua's name is Molly. The boxers are Grimm and Duke. Grimm is hyper and Duke is really mellow. My fish's name is Freddy.* Changed some of my words because Choncho died. sad  

Crystal Ice23

ArtemisPhoenix94

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:39 pm
Well, I have an update biggrin
Since I'm about to move in with my boyfriend, I have now attained 2 huskies, a cat, and a chihuahua. We're trying to find a new home for the chihuahua because she's terrified of the huskies and tries to attack them.

Soon, though, I'm hoping to get a German Shepherd puppy! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:44 pm
I have 1 female Shorkie ,1 female DSH cat and 1 goldfish .  

Princess Prentiss

rugbymama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:08 pm
13 doggies smile
a Bearded Dragon
a Quaker Parrot
4 pigs
8 cows
1 cat
35 chickens
2 Lavenders
1 Guniea (the bird, not the guinea pig)
3 Pygmy Goats  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:14 pm
6 great danes, Betty, Star, Wanda, Arthur, Ruth, and Jade; they're pictured on my profile. And 2 ragdoll mix cats, Ivana and Mishka. Use to have various animals, flemish rabbits, hairless guinea pigs, fish, etc but I had to move this summer and lost having an extra room to keep my little critters in.

User Image  

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

miaxloveless210

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:51 am
User Image

on the left is leilani and on the right is flyode  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:16 pm
Wickefisto
6 great danes, Betty, Star, Wanda, Arthur, Ruth, and Jade; they're pictured on my profile. And 2 ragdoll mix cats, Ivana and Mishka. Use to have various animals, flemish rabbits, hairless guinea pigs, fish, etc but I had to move this summer and lost having an extra room to keep my little critters in.

User Image

ADORABLE!!! <3  

Crystal Ice23

Lorinta Hikashi

Dangerous Gaian

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:41 pm
I have a domestic short hair all white with blue eyes.
And a Three year old iguana who loves to adventure around the house.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff