Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I am not going to give you up.... (Montego and Solace) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:03 pm
User Image

As a cycle of the day/night continues on, the sun fled from the skies while the moon rose up to sit in its throne to rule over the kingdom of night for 12 hours. The ghostly moon beams stretches out, covering everything in the pale ghost-like glow and the stars twinkled merrily in the midnight blue skies. The cliff stood high above the blanket of the trees and have the 'necklace' of trees along with wildflowers sprawling over the edge and it is a perfect setting for a romantic date that is going to happen.

The lone tree stump stood in middle of the soft grass with two candles lit by the native american female that goes by the name of Siryn. Montego waited in the skies when Siryn set up the basket of ripe berries and various fruits for the date along with some beautiful night flowers that blooms at the night. After the female quietly leaves for the night, the stallion swoops in to inspect the setting excitedly knowing that this is the night that he will finally woo his lady love and hopefully make her his mate by the next sun rise.

The large blue and black winged stallion carefully arranged the flowers around the stump and decided to have some flowers as a 'path' toward the stump. He grinned after 10 minutes of forming a flower path for Solace and he lifts his head toward the forest, waiting for his lady love to appear so they can start their date and he can show her that he can be a romantic stallion.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:03 pm
Solace ofcourse was on her way to meet up with her stallion friend Monty. she knew him to be a sweet stallion and a great friend though her heart always didi skip a beat when around him. smiling to herself as she walked up the path to see monty, she was shocked by the romaticness of the setting. wide eyed she almost gasped in shock, but kept her composure. " monty i cant beleive you went to all this trouble!" wings fluttering in excitment she was happy and excited all at once.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:59 pm
Montego's heart skips a beat as he watches a beautiful goddess 'materialize' right out of the shadows and he smiles widely at Solace, hiding the fact that he is a nervous wreck and not knowing if Solace will return the feelings that he feels for her. He finally realized that he loved the shy little flutter ever since he met her that fateful day and now he wants to show Solace that he does love her more than just friends.

"Heh.. I did say that I will take you on a date someday." Montego says with a huge grin on his face as he moves toward the flutter female. "So what do you think? Do you like it?" He looks at her hopefully and hopes that she does like it because he spent hours upon hours searching for the perfect setting along with perfect flowers and food. He wants everything to be perfect for his little lady love. Tonight, he is determined to tell her that he loves her and he will cherish her forever even if she doesn't return the feelings. "I even got the food ready for you as well." He says with a chuckle while spreading one of his wings toward the basket full of the berries and random fruits.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:22 am
" that you did and i must admit im shocked at how much trouble you went tover little me." blushing Solace was definatly shy and it was showing at the moment that she was. " i think its all lovely and just perfict beyond anything i could of asked for." still smiling, she went over to monty and gave him a quick shy nuzzle to show she appreciated all that he been doing for her.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:49 am
Montego chuckles softly as he grins at Solace, feeling quite excited to see her blush like that. "Everything that you see.. is for you, Solace." He says with a sigh and a grin on his face. He watches her move closer to him and gave him a nuzzle which is an encouragement for him to show his real romantic side. "I am glad I could give you this tonight and just keep this in mind, if you ask for the mountains or the world.. I will try my best to give you that, my dear Solace." He whispers as he nuzzles her neck gently. "Anyway, lets eat shall we? I am very sure you are hungry from traveling this far to get to this place." He places one of his wings over Solace's body and hugged her close to him, feeling like she belonged to him and that she is perfect for him in every way.

His crimson eyes looks down at the shy flutter and softens more while the questions began to rise inside his mind and flowing to the tip of his tongue. He wanted to tell Solace that he loved her right now but he knows that she will like to be romanced first before hearing the declaration of love from her friend. He moves toward the basket and picks it up by the handle, offering Solace the treasure inside the basket. But while he does that, he couldn't help but to shoot her a goofy grin because it is part of his personality to be goofy once in while.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:56 am
" your going to spoil me rotten at this point Monty!" giggling, Solace was happy and without realizing it snuggled close to him when he brought his wing over her back to brin gher close. "i'll be keeping that in mind and yes lets eat." following him she blushed again as he grabbed the basket and brought it to her. his goofyness is what she liked about him and was why she enjoyed his company so much. reaching over she took a nibble of what was in the basket. after her nibbling and enjoying herself, she looked up at monty. " so do tell how you pulled all this off. i bet you had a helping hand."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:03 am
"Thats the point, my little butterfly" Montego thinks to himself as he grins more when she blushes once again. He realized that whenever Solace is happy and content, thats when he is the most happiest stallion so he is determined to keep her happy at any costs. He didn't dare to move a single muscle in his muzzle as Solace feasted on what is inside the basket then after she is done, he slowly puts the basket down on the ground. He moves his muzzle around to make sure that the muscles are not fast asleep but while he is doing that, he looked goofy.

"I did have some help." Montego admits sheepishly with a grin on his face. "My mother and my grandmother along with one two-legger who likes to hang around my family. "Took all of us hours to get this place ready along with flowers and food." He says proudly as he looks around at the place then his eyes settles on Solace. "Solace.." He whispers softly as he looks at her with tender and loving look in his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:08 am
Solace giggled at his goofy face making when he wrinkled his muzzle. " your just too sweet to have gone through all this trouble to set this all up." smiling, she was very content at the moment and any worries she had where gone though her only true worry was her brother. "hmm?"  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:43 am
Montego smiles gently at Solace as he moves in front of her so he is now face to face with her. The feeling of anxiety rises inside his chest as the doubts began to pop up in his head but he tries to push them aside as he takes in a deep breath. "Solace.. there is something I want to get off my chest.. and I want you to know that whatever your feelings are and what decisions you make, I will always be your friend and I will not give that up for anything in the world." The stallion began to speak. So many emotions runs through his face to the point where he is going to lose his sanity over this. One part of him whispered to him to just go ahead and blurt it out that he loves her but other part argues and counters that the romance is the best way to get to the female's heart.

"Solace.. I will climb every mountains and try to move them just to see a single smile on your face.. I will swim thousand miles from one side of the world to other just to hear you laugh.. I will go up against the most evil kalona or skinwalker just to make sure that your safety is secured. I will even try to stop the sun or moon from moving so we could still have this moment together. You mean everything to me Solace." Montego says with a gentle smile on his face. "Solace.. I...." He hesitates as he was about to proclaim his love for her but his heart and soul urged him to say it. "I love you, Solace and I give you my heart and soul to do whatever you want with it. My life now revolves around you." He whispers to her as he bent his head to pick up a solitary pink rose and place it behind her ear.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:13 am
Solace became a little taken back as she noticed how different Monty started acting. tilting her head, she stared at him in wonder and listened to his every word. she was shocked and surpised at what monty had just said to her but then again she should of known as his actions showed that he cared and loved her. "Monty........." she went silent for a moment but then smiled and spoke more after he placed the rose behind her ear. " your so sweet, kind and everything any one could ask for and more. i know with all my heart i love you too."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:09 pm
Montego looks at Solace, thinking that the pink rose complimented her beauty perfectly and he sighs lightly, obiviously smitten with the female in front of him. His eyes widens little bit as Solace murmured his name and his heart began to beat more faster because he wasn't sure what Solace was going to say. If she does reject him, he will definitely be crushed but he will not stop being her face but if she loves him, it will be like all of his dreams have come true. He didn't know that he was holding his breath as he watches her intently as she spoke.

The magical three words - "I love you" reached to his ears as the smile curves up on his lips. He feels like the time have stopped and everything just froze just for the couple that is in love with each other. "Solace... you just made me the most happiest stallion on this earth. Solace.. I will try everything in my power to make sure you are happy and content.. I will even give up my life in order to protect you. You are my most precious treasure, my love." He murmurs lovingly to Solace.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:08 pm
Solace was already content and beyond happy." and you already make me feel as if im the most lucky mare in the world." blushing she was trying not to be so shy or timid but she couldnt help it as it was just how she was. " i wonder wha tyour family will think of all of this? specialy my twin though only he knows where he ran off to on me." giggling, she knew and hoped her brother would approve.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:27 pm
Montego smiles gently at Solace as he chuckles quietly at her blushing. "One of my favorite things about you is your blushing." He says with a grin while looking at his now new mate. He feels like he could do everything, even fighting a skinwalker and walk away without a scratch and thats how good and ecsastic he feels at the moment.

"I am very sure my family will love you just as much as I love you right now. You still haven't found your brother?" He says with a worried frown, not liking to see Solace sad about not being able to find her brother. "I will try to help you find your brother if you want." He bobs his head but he grins widely. "But we still have to introduce you into the family officially with my parents." He winks playfully at her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:48 pm
" you being such a big goof is what i love about you." even though her twin wasn't around she felt he was having his own adventure and fun while gone and eventualy she would see im again. " yes i havent but im sure sometime soon he will pop up out of the blue as always. and it would be nice to see your family again."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:26 am
Montego grins crookedly at Solace as he nods gently. "I really do want to meet your brother since I wanted to know if you are the most beautiful one of the duo.. but I have a feeling that you are." He grins charmingly at her as he licks her nose. "You have yet to meet my younger sibilngs yes?" He says with a grin because he is still excited to be a older brother to three more siblings. He ruffles his wings as he puffs his chest up without knowing it with a huge grin on his face as he looks down at his mate fondly. "But for now.. lets just enjoy this night together, my love. I have so much things I wanted to show you." He murmurs.

Montego indeed do have some things planned for tonight like showing Solace his new home which hopefully will be her new home as well along with a small quaint earth cave that have a floor that is lined with softest feather, leaves and grass that is constantly replaced every week. He lifts up the basket once again and smiles at her, wondering if she is hungry again.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff