hi! ^.^ well you see this isn't exactly a story more of a proposal... O.O i have a private website just recently made.... i made it for people who enjoy showing their books but who also want the securaty, to people who just love to copy... O.O you will go through a bit of chat with the people in the site and if you seem to not be a copier then we will alow you!:

The whole point of the website is to hang out chat and show people your stoies and books... O.O i have posted more than three books there... and they are all very nice... We only have three people though.. O.O so if you have a story you would like to show off, or need adivce on talk to me and i might consider it!..... Remember this is for you!

(remeber that there are no copying on ouir site! we are trusted people and if you need proof i can show you a bit of story i am writing on it... i know i rather not show it but we want your opinions on our stories with out the cruel part of copying O.O...

here
Here time has been set back, before the modern times and middle ages, further than the cave man and even the Jurassic period. Scientists have studied life and have found many interesting discoveries in history far back eons ago. Their predictions demonstrate that earth had, had life start around three million years ago and slowly formed, it seems they don't know the real truth. Maybe it was magic that stopped the fatuous mind of humans to bypass knowledge above normal intellect. It is now two hundred million years before 2008, a time where magic was still reality.

and that is just an example!