Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pineapple hero Tales
"And then they said they would only protect this town for the money!! scream " Kimmy screamed from the top of the stage. On her right a smiling Kitten and to her left Duke stood in front of a chart with a long pointing stick. The chart included a cost increase for the town since our beloved hero's arrived, and a pie graph of the then and now.
"Very good, Vice Captain smile " Kitten said to Kimmy "Comity members!" Kitten called out. "Do we really want our town run by such inadequate, stressful, poor excuses for heroes?? I certainly don't! Let us band together sisters and brothers of Charris Meadows and let us take our rightful place as the only defenders of this town! scream " A couple people cheered and some clapped, but where were our hero's for all of this? They were stuck in the middle of a meadow...

"Like this, Like this!! blaugh " Tragic was showing Koro how to do a Super Bunny Cartwheel.
"Ok I'm gonna try again! blaugh " Koro took a running start and made a half cartwheel.
"No! No, no, no, no!!! gonk " after hours of training, Koro still couldn't perfect it.
"I'm just saying Pineapple dork that since your side kick bailed on paying on the man and I had to jump to her rescue that you owe me." Instead of helping Pineapple Hero set up camp Yen complained about the money lost on the shopping cart incident.
"Okay, I'll pay you back! I already said I would scream since that's the only thing you've been able to talk about since we went on this trip!"
"Oh, so I'm the bad guy here?! evil I didn't go around murdering shopping carts!" Yennon yelled back.
"Neither did I! scream Maybe you haven't noticed this yet but since we got here there has been no clue, not one piece of evidence of Lord Fauku! And the only thing you can talk about is getting paid your money! stare " Pineapple Hero crossed her arms.
"So what! This time we didn't find a thing here. We are bound to run into some dead ends." Yennon said
"It's that Ned guy... There is something up with him. stare I can feel it, Cant you?" Pineapple Hero looked over to see she had been talking to herself! Yennon had walked away with out saying anything.
"Five gold says Tragic can do 60 cartwheels in a row! twisted " Yennon said to Koro.
"Oh yeah!? scream Well 6 gold says she can't!" Koro said
"Watch me! blaugh Super Bunny CARTWHEEL!" Tragic started cartwheeling in circles.
"That's it! scream I'm going to bed!" Pineapple Hero jumped into her tent and wrapped up in her nice cozy blanket. She started to drift when *BAM!*
"Oh my gosh!" Koro ran up to Pineapple Hero's smashed tent. "Look!! Tragic went right over the tent and she's still going! eek "Oh, are you okay Pineapple Hero?" Koro said pulling her out of the mess.
"Why did it have to be my tent? stare "
"Don't worry Pineapple Hero, you can share a tent with me and Tragic! biggrin We are going to stay up all night telling ghost stories!! xp " Koro said picking up Pineapple Hero's bedding and walking in the direction of their tent. When Tragic came cartwheeling back.
"Yeah you can stay up with us all night Pineapple Hero! rofl " She cartwheeled in circles around her.
"Yen! scream " Pineapple Hero looked to her tent.
"No! evil " Yennon stood in front of her tent like she was guarding it.
"88, 89, 90! rofl " Tragic did a hand stand and two back flips and landed right onto Yennon's tent.
"What the hell?! scream " Yennon started to dig out all of her belongings. "My piggy bank better not be damaged! We only said 60 Tragic!"
Tragic ran over to Koro and hugged her. "Mission accomplished! 4laugh "
"What mission neutral ?" Pineapple Hero asked.
"We wanted to stay up all night with both of you!! blaugh " Koro and Tragic jumped up and down like they had just won a game show.
"Sorry to break up the party LOSERS!" A obnoxious voice that they had heard before came from behind them.
"You guys again?! I thought we beat all of you already? stare " Pineapple Hero looked at Crim, Bo, Brian, and a face she didn't recognize.
"This time we will get that hat from you Pineapple Hero! twisted " Crim said.
"That's right! And we brought our new brother!" Brian pointed to the new person.
"Behold! Our new brother, Storm!" Bo said dramaticly.
Koro gasped, "Brother!! blaugh " Koro ran over and hugged him.
"Brother!? eek " Everyone said in unison.

Written and Edited by QueenNanami and YennonCrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:46 pm
User Image

Owh that's cute~!! xD
A family reunion and cartwheels xD

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:59 pm
lol I thought you would like that XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:52 am
User ImageUser Image

*giggles*

Tragic l2abbit

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

YennonCrow
Captain

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:25 am
If you want to view paradise

User Image

You'd think Tragic would get sick after awhile ;P lol.

User Image

Simply look around and view it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:57 pm
lol she must have to eat loads of sugar to be so bouncy all the time right? blaugh  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

YennonCrow
Captain

Married Sweetheart

10,100 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Millionaire 200