The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild
Hey! I got an idea that might work!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think it will work? Will you help us?
  Yes, and I'll help!
  No, but I'll help!
  Yes, but I won't help!
  No, and I won't help!
View Results

Zyl-expressions

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:14 pm
So, I've been hearing alot lately that this guild needs more actions, and to do that we need new, more active members. Now, I have a proposition: I bought all the clothes possible for for Dr. Frank-N-Furter {The sweet Transvestite one; but I still need the pearl necklace...HELP!} and I used to walk around crowded towns with the clothes on and people started bombarding me with silly, sometimes offensive questions like, "Are you a hoe?" "Hey, you a strpper?" "How much do you cost, sugar?" And, my personal favorite, "OmGzZzz, You a dudE!!!? o_0" My ponit is that I got their attention! That's all we need! My proposition is to dress up as your favorite charater and roam the crowded towns, even meet and do a little show! And when people ask you about what the hell you're doing, or where's your pimp {believe me, all this happened to me haha} just talk about the movie THEN the guild and what we do here! My guess is people, in ther natural curiosity, will want to join and see more of these "hoes!" But we also must think of new activities to do to keep the old ones and entretain the new ones! That one is up to all of you, give advice!

So that's my proposition, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:23 am
~Sweet i will try to get an outfit together~  

Scarlet Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:33 am
You know, there was a group that actually performed RHPS in towns a while back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:40 pm
fantasma_mirth
{Kumi says...}

i would DIE to see that..

{...bananas are awesome User Image}

Kumi Banana

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:16 pm
Kumi Banana
fantasma_mirth
{Kumi says...}

They were featured in one of the gaia announcements a while back, maby we should talk to them. If they performed Rocky then some of them would have to be fans right? Maby some of them would want to join the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:31 pm
fantasma_mirth
Kumi Banana
fantasma_mirth
{Kumi says...}

They were featured in one of the gaia announcements a while back, maby we should talk to them. If they performed Rocky then some of them would have to be fans right? Maby some of them would want to join the guild.

lol and we could hav ppl sit and do the call backs, it could be a weekly thing!  

Mula Luna

TheBloodRed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:54 am
Hey Mirth! If you did that in Richmond with OROL, I'd be more than happy to join you! We'd be streetwalkers for sure though. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:59 am
TheBloodRed
Hey Mirth! If you did that in Richmond with OROL, I'd be more than happy to join you! We'd be streetwalkers for sure though. xp
I have actually considered dressing up and walking around Richmond, but we can't. OROL performs at Fallout, and Tucker (Fallout's owner) is very careful about who he lets in. We don't just want anyone at Fallout, we want people who appreciate the performance and dcan respect the sort of place Fallout is. Also, if Tucker decides he has to turn someone away then people may not think too kindly about our RHPS cast.  

fantasma_mirth
Crew

Familiar Specter

10,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
The Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers