o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:16 pm
User Image

Swift Wind was standing by a lakeside and looking at his reflection. He had such charming features and he couldn't help feel a great amount of pride. Not to mention a great amount of pride now that he passed on his genes, yes he was a father. A father of two great sons that will someday just be as great as he. Of course inside he was a bit worried since he never had this role before.

Hopeing his skills in raising improved since he looked after Kaim. There was also another issue that made him a bit concerned. All his life he swore no one mare would get his heart. Yet lately he has been having a hard time to give his loving attention to other mares. He was curious if Blacklight had the same issues as him?

Maybe it was only him?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:37 pm
User Image

It had taken her a long time to find Swift Wind. A flyer like Swift left no hoof-prints, and the only way to track him was to follow the trail of besotted mares left in his wake. Blacklight hadn't had it in her heart to resent them. How could she, when worn the very same goofy expression after her affair with the handsome stallion?

Besides. She had two pieces of Swift Wind that none of them ever could. Her wonderful boys, who had now flown far from the nest where she raised them.

"Swift," she said, padding up behind him. It did her heart good to see his pink coat again. Even if he couldn't be hers... at least he wasn't hurt, or settled into a family with that young mare he seemed so fond of.

"It's good to see you. You're a hard stallion to find. I guess my stars are all aligned this week!"

Brize

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:03 pm
His mind in a complete swirl of questions were holt when her voice spoke. Such a voice he had found himself longing to hear. Swift Wind could feel the uneasy feeling in his gut. The feeling he had never had before when talking to other mares. The pink stallion couldn't understand why being near Blacklight made him happy.

Looking to her, he flashed a dashing smile her way. She talked on about those odd things and he actually didn't mind that "I see? I apologize I can't help but be up in the sky most of time."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:13 pm
"Good! Oh, good. I'm very good. My fortune's been fantastic. I slept in daisies the other night and the pollen didn't choke me up, which is I real omen, I think."

Oh. Oh dear. Was she babbling? She was babbling. Swift Wind's smile always did that to her; made her feel like a giddy young mare, even though she was the mother of grown sons.

"Oh! B-but- I mean, I'm not here for myself." Black didn't want Swift Wind to think she'd come all this way just to see him, when they were only friends now. She didn't! She could flirt just as well with other stallions, as he could with other mares. If he thought she felt- um- well- it would be very embarrassing!!! A stallion like Swift Wind had to let down mares gently all the time.

"I wanted to see where that, um, mare friend of yours calls home. So that I have a way to contact you if something happens with the boys. I know they're all grown up, now, but I'm still their mother and you're still their father and... it's alright to still want to take care of them a little, isn't it?"

Brize

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:08 pm
Was she babbling? He couldn't help but find it cute and had to take this rare opportunity to joke a bit "Miss me so much your losing your words?" he laughed a bit. The pink stallion felt this awkward air around them and could tell she probably noticed it as well. His heart ached in a way he didn't care much for it to do. His blue eyes blinked as she went on and on about some things, shaking his head a bit.

"Ah Kaim? Do you want to see her for I can lead you to her?" he didn't mind much. Though he had a feeling the stubborn mare would be annoyed of his presence.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:44 am
Eep! He'd noticed her babbling! Oh dear, oh dear. She'd come out there with ideas of being sly and seductive. Of reminding him of what they'd missed. And there she was stammering around!

"I thought a stallion like you was supposed to take a mare's breath away, not her conversation."

There! Flirting would make it better, right? If Black hadn't been covered with dark fur, then Swift would most certainly have seen her blush.

Thankfully the mention of Kaim brought her back to her senses. She had to be strong, and steel herself to see whatever love-nest Swift had shacked himself up in. It didn't surprise Blacklight that he'd settled with a mare who was so much younger. He had all the charm of a mature, self-assured stallion.

"If you don't mind the journey, they I suppose we should go! It's best luck to leave before the moon rises."

Brize

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:50 pm
The alicorn just watched her and could tell she was thinking about something. Giving her a look and raising his head up to look at the sky briefly. His wings stretched out "Hmmm very well we may return." he was curious in return to where? The pink stallion didn't think much of what it may look like that he was watching over a mare that was younger then he. Kaim wasn't exactly loving and he couldn't sense the thoughts from Blacklight.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:06 am
Blacklight followed after Swift Wind, letting him lead her to the home of the younger mare. She'd rehearsed what she would say to Kaim a hundred times in her head, but now that she was finally with Swift again, all that faded out of her mind. It was best to go with the flow, wasn't it?  

Brize

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:43 pm
It seemed awkwardly quiet and he didn't quite understand why? Trotting in a pace that wouldn't be to much to keep up with "So anything interesting happen?" he tried to break the silence. He looked around making sure no danger was about as he also listened for her reply. The alicorn was heading towards his home by the lake side. Once reaching the tent that his two-legged human lived he noticed she wasn't home.

Perhaps she took Kaim or Ciel? It would be odd of the human to go alone that was for sure. Looking back at Blacklight "Here we are! Seems my human isn't home and I don't see Kaim..." he glanced around to look for the arrogant mare. He gave a small huff "She is either hiding away or with my human. Wanna wait here for her?" he tilt his head looking curious of her answer.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:12 pm
"Oh! Oh, yes."

Black glanced around the area curiously, trying to see if the angles were favorable or not. Thankfully there didn't seem to be any teepees opening out onto the west. She wouldn't have wanted to become distraught just as she as Swift were getting reacquainted!

"Your human, hmm? You never did tell me how you met her."

She smiled, and gave Swift Wind a playful flick of her tail.

"Our Bright is wrapped up in some big to-do with a pair of mares over near that two-legger village. I think he takes after his father."

Brize

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:15 pm
His gaze faltered when he thought about his human. She was there to make sure he ate and brushed his beautiful pink mane and tail. Without her, he was sure to fail at keeping up naturally with his looks. The alicorn gave Black a look "Well I met her awhile back. I do not know much of my past. But when I was found I had already had a saddle and this mask. My human did not put it on me." he nods. He was curious some what how he was when he was young.

He didn't know his mother or father nor did he know the human he served before this new one. His thoughts seemed to be running and he was quiet again. Though his silence and his thoughts were about to be halted to a stop when a voice called to them.

"Hah. What is this? Bringing back one of the many mares you try to win the hearts of." her voice was cocky and she trotted in a manner that screamed arrogant. Kaim wasn't ever on good terms with Swift Wind and she wasn't a friendly Soquili. Her crimson eyes landed hard on Black Light and giving her a look over. This mare was a wind and she always did find a small envy for the breed. She stood just a good distance from the two and watching their every move.

"I'm Kaim and you are?" she introduced herself not giving Swift Wind the time to do so.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:57 pm
Had Black said something wrong? The look on Swift Wind's face troubled her. When Black first met him he'd shone like the sun. He was meant to be happy and beautiful, not clouded over with worry.

Tsk. Swift must have done something very unlucky while she wasn't with him, to be so distressed! She wished she'd been there to protect him, but she knew that would have smothered him.

Black was about to ask what was wrong, when Kaim's voice derailed her train of thought.

The Wind ruffled her feathers into place, took up a solid stance, and gave the young mare a look over. She was a pretty thing, all slender legs and startling eyes. But she couldn't possibly know the occult secrets that Black did. Good fortune was the best weapon in the world.

"Ah. Has he been busy then?" Blacklight giggled, her muzzle crinkling into a smile. She shot Swift a sly look. "Somehow I'm not surprised. Call it mare's intuition."

She walked up closer to Kaim, using the bulk of her wings to make herself a bit bigger than the other female. Her eyes narrowed slightly. But her voice was still as happy and pleasant as ever. In some ways she was very much like her black son.

"My name is Blacklight."

She wondered if Swift would have told his young mistress about her.

Brize

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:34 pm
Swift Wind could only stare in horror as Kaim came about. Inside he loath the idea of him being such a womanize as she made him out to be. Still he watched the two and his blue eyes widen "That is not true! I just save mares every now and then." lets out a huff before stomping his right front hoof. He worried a bit of what Kaim might say to Blacklight or how she'll behave. He sort of wished it was Ciel instead that showed up instead of Kaim. Swift's feathers ruffled up and he tried to act calm but was finding it difficult.

To him this mare was like a ticking time bomb. He never knew what to expect from her. Still he waited and listened to them, he would step in if he had too.

As the wind one approached Kaim she could not help but back up a bit. Kaim never liked when someone approached her to close. Her crimson eyes slanted up at the wind mare. She gave her a look over and glanced over at Swift Wind. So was this the one he was moping about? A small wicked smile crossed her lips.

"Of course he has been busy." she joked.

Her tail swatted and she kept her focus on Blacklight. Wondering what this wind thought of her to Swifty. She played off an angry look "So...your the one who stole my Swifty boy." oh she would lie away just for some sort of entertainment.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:14 pm
Black felt as though someone had splashed a bucket full of cold water on her. Which was stupid, so stupid, since she'd known exactly what sort of stallion Swift was since the day she met him, and she didn't have any right to act like a clingy jealous nag.

But-

Who did this filly think she was, talking about 'her Swifty boy'!? Had she nuzzled him at night while his foals kicked at the inside of her belly? Blacklight thought not!

At least she hoped not.

Um.

"Stole? It looks to me like you've keeping hold of him very well," Black said, a little too sweetly. "I've been wanting to meet the mare that could keep Swift Wind coming back to a stationary home. Imagine that being you!"

Brize

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:08 pm
Oh she was amused by this indeed and little did Black know that Swift barely stayed home. She tried to keep up a serious look and not break down into laughter. This poor wind mare had no clue of the joke she was pulling. Her crimson eyes slanted into a hard star and she stomped her right hoof on the ground.

"This moron is never home and always flying about!" she said with a huff.

Looking over at Swift Wind she could see the stallion squirm at her antics. Oh the pleasure she felt inside making look like a some sort of fiend. Tilting her head to the side and giving Blacklight a look. She masked her humor well and though she wasn't acting well on an angry mare part.

"Just kidding, I am not with Swift Wind in that way!" nods while laughing a bit.

He sighed with relief that Kaim had let it be known she was playing around. Though he felt a bit angry that he would toy with Blacklight that way. Walking towards Blacklight's side and his blue eyes which usually had sweet entrance turned ice cold glare. He was not happy at Kaim for doing what she did. Though he knew the young mare was rather childish and ignorant of what he does for her.

"Kaim please do not fill Blacklight with such lies."his voice stern.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff