Reply ~Temp Closed Rooms~
DT Island home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:51 pm
" I don't see why now." He said as he looked at all of this with a somewhat unempprested look on his face. he just stud there and waited for thisto be over so he could get on with the work.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:59 pm
"Catch!" DT toss the small bottle over to the kid. "You are going to need to drink this. At first the taste is unbearable, but you'll need to drink this if you like to be able to be here in this world in two days." DT down his bottle in one shot before throwing into the wall smashing it. The shards of the bottle disappeared with in second. DT had a twisted look on his face for even less time from the taste. "Hurry up and drink."  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:26 pm
Fox downed the bottle he did not change his face at all he was dead he tasted death all the time in his mouth. so he waited fo this to begaen. " Next"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:32 am
As soon as the kid said next the room grow in size. DT move next to him as the room grow to be even bigger then the battle arena. "What do you mean next? Your here, the bottle is a teleporting spell with the water of life mixed in it. The spell will last till you are ready to leave or 1000 years here." DT swung his right arm left to right infront of him. As his arm swung across a small amount of ice dust was left behind. DT grab the part where it he had stoped swinging his arm. A sword of pure white and silver formed in his hand. The sword was only a 4 foot blade and a single hand handle. "Take this and learn to use Yawgmoth weakness. Or go out there and train for the time you think you need to become stronger." DT waited for the kid to choose his path.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:38 pm
" I knwo his weakness and I know mine, I knwo how yo use his agenst him jsut like he can use mine aginst me. " He said as he put his hand out so Dt could see it and he would see a new aura around the boy a light one. then a ball of wight ion his hand would be seen lifted slightly above his hand so it was not touching him, but still his hand qwould smoke. Then it would vanish. " I can do it dont worry, I jsut need to fight right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 pm
After he had said all he need is to fight weird sound started up behind him. "Then fight." Hunderds of dark and shadow warrior appeared or rose from the ground itself. "These can't do the same attacks as Yawgmoth, but they work in the same way in how Yawgmoth control those two elements." DT turned around as waves of these warrior with only human shape and nothing more came at the kid. So started to shot shadow balls at him as other used an attack that DT made himself. The attack was like lighting but had no light to it. "Play well with them. Plus keep in mind they never get tried and can not be killed. The more you fight back the more they fight back. To stop them just say 'end of round'" DT headed to a small building that had a sheild up around it. He was going to watch this in a safe area.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:40 am
This shadow attack was nothing for Fox he just rassed his hand and cough it. tossing it to the ground like it was nothing more then a bug, because that is just what these things where to him. The lighting that was cast at him was a simple thing to doge, being as they where before him and this attack was nothing but lightning just a dark version of it, he threw small balbarings out towards them being made of mettle the lighting would go for those things before fox,

" I am glad they don't rest then I never have to stop."
He said as he smiled at these faceless creatchers and he slid his feet apart slightly and his hands went down to his side as he waited for theses things to start attacking, that was the thing a bought fox, he was a defensive fighter and he would never make the first move, well almost never.

((OOC: you know you are going to have to play them, or this is going to be hella boring. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:10 am
(I'm giving them names now)

The shadow men and dark men started to move has one. They all grouped around the kid and slowly moved in. The shadow men placed there hand on the dark men as they started to give there powers to increase the dark bolt attack. A handful of the shadow men and dark men that were in the back moved away as they started to change color. Each color was an element. Red for fire, blue for water, light blue for wind, green for earth, white for light, silver for holy, yellow for lighting, and grey for ice. Only one shadow man and dark man remain as the others had changed. Each of them line up as hundred of there same color grow behind them in line.

DT smile because the kid was about to see what the element beings of this world could do. "He is going to need to power up now. I'll see if his new form is good or not." DT took a see as a screen appeared showing all the events.

The newly form element men army waited for the other to move so they could start there attack run. The dark men and shadow men that where around the kid started there attack as the element men behind them started to form. Bolts of black lighting started to shot for every where were a dark men was. the shadow men leaped in the air as the incased the group into a light eating clock of darkness. The kid was going to need to fight in the dark unless he could some how break the shadow wall.

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:43 am
As soon as the clock of shadow came up, Fox would intently change in to something DT has not seen before. Fox's skin would become snow wight His eyes would not be the normal red that they where but black and if you would look close enough you could see the night sky living in his eyes. His hair was almost the same way, but other then the night sky, it seemed to eat all the light that was around him. Now for the things that where growing out of his back. Six tendrils wiggled and moved around his body in this darkness. They right now where only a few inches bast his body frame, but that could always change.

This Clock would do nothing to the boy, he was made of shadow energy and something like this that is nothing more then a Elemental AOE attack that just happens to be based on Shadow. So with that being true, he stud there with this thins around him, Also with him being pumped with Darkness he would be fead for now, and this would be just like someone was standing there and recharging a battery This lighting would be the same way, just like what was said, it is a shadow attack. and he was the prince of shadow and darkness so it was the same with shadow as it was with darkness. so he let him hit with these and then with the power flowing threw his body he forces it to go go the palm of his right hand and now a ball of this lightning would form in it, It swirled in his hand for a moment as he waited for them to do something more.

Now as he waited there he smiled once more, and turned slightly then released the orb in his hand out in to the room. He was in darkness so he knew where everything was in the room, Darkness talked to him just like it did to Yawgmoth. So seeing was nothing to him right now. He as aiming in to the hordes of things that where out of the darkness the fire, ice, wind, ect. things. also this thing was still made of miny lighting bolts of shadow so once it hit the ground the first thing, it would brake in to all the lighting bolts and fill a area around the contact point.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:40 am
The lighting elemental men jumped into action. All of them took in the lighting as wave after wave rushed the kid. Each of them shooting there element at him in the form of balls. the shadow men and dark men that where near the kid disappear to let the attack have a better shot. As the elemental men fired there attack the sky filled with there element. This kid was going to take on some damage ether by blocking or a head on hit. some of the elemental ganged up and fused there element together for more power and shot them out at the kid.

(( Let keep this up for five more post and move on about 5000 years whicih will me close to 8 hours in the RDS time zone.))  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:33 pm
Well there was one thing that these things did not know a bought the boy, he was Zander Darkstride. This meant a lot even though people did not think it. With the shadow things going and letting this lighting hit the kid, he did not move. all he did was look at the lightning and then the Shadow men and dark men jumped before most of the hits, but one that one he wanted to hit, he did not move from this hit but he used it to open up the cut on his hand again. The rest he moved out of the way, Fox was the fastest person in the RDS for a resin after all. The Wonder of this, was he was told that these things could not die, so he had a everlasting shield, that he could use. and the resin he could do this was because of there elements.
and as this he sent them to his own attack. meenign he sent them to atack there friends.

(( yawg is in Fox, as you know. and this begin so, he can control the darkkness and shadow.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:56 am
For every element that was shot back at the element men one of the same element took the attack and shot it back. If this kept up the attack would grow stronger. Some of the element men reached the kid as the earth elements made the ground raise up to hold the kid and the other tryed to land punches on him. Mean while the other group of elemental men were fireing , blocking, counterattacking, and make more of there element. DT knew what was up and it was not good for the kid. They were about to come together to become one being. And all they needed to do was land on punch to do.  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100

The true_dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:02 pm
(( man never did I say that I shot anything back at you.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:42 am
(I'll rewrite it later. just go on as the same elemental men took there onw kind into themself.))  

Lord Kamahl

7,175 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
~Temp Closed Rooms~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items