Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Mystical Dragon Pub and Inn [Vacancy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shall you stay?
Yupp
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
I'll drop by
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nopee
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
IMA POLL WHORE!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:54 pm
Kendra heard Ethan at the door and froze. She slowly looked at her work table, but then relaxed because Ethan wouldn't know it was for him. So, Kendra walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey Ethan, I didn't think anyone heard me. Was I that noisy?" her face felt a bit hot from embarrassment, though she didn't know why.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:04 pm
"No, it's just that everything else was so quiet, you were sort of easier to hear," he replied, picking out his words carefully and feeling somewhat like a nitwit. "Did you go for a walk or something?" He fiddled with the doorknob, avoiding looking into her bedroom for fear of seeming nosy.  

inactive23847

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:33 pm
Kendra was questioning herself why Ethan was the only one up that she hesitated with her answer, "Oh...yeah...I went down the road for a morning jog. Then I stumbled upon a cute little patch of flowers, so my jog took a little longer than I hoped." Kendra hoped she didn't sound like a nature freak, because she just described flowers like you describe a baby.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:12 pm
"Did you pick any?!" Ethan jumped childishly at the sound of flowers. Immediately he blushed and attempted to shrink from reality, rubbing the back of his head with an embarrassed grin. "S-sorry, it's been forever since I smelled the flowers, I've been hanging around inside for so long." Momentarily he had a flashback of his childhood, jumping around, running, laughing with his friends, and then he stopped and smelled a patch of daffodils...
Then the flashback was done, all else was nothing. He grinned stupidly, for he had just recovered a lost memory all on his own.
"Guess what!" he said. "I just remembered! And it was something from when I was, like, eight! Isn't that great?!" He nearly hopped up and down like a lively schoolgirl.  

inactive23847

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:06 pm
"Well yes, I..." Kendra was answering when Ethan burst out that he remembered something from his past. She was stunned at his outburst, but couldn't help how happy she was for him. "That is great Ethan!" Kendra covered her mouth with both of her hands, she almost forgot there were other people in the inn for a moment. She took her hands off her mouth and warned in a whisper, "Ethan, we might wake the whole inn!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:05 pm
Kira's amethyst eyes opened wide, staring at the unusual pattern on the ceiling of her room: a green scaly dragon, of course, so long that it zig-zaged back and forth throughout the entire ceiling. She had just awoken from a dream so real that she felt befuddled for a moment when she realized she was laying on her firm mattress. Nope, just another dream. Another disappointing morning in the Mystical Dragon Pub and Inn. She wouldn't simply wake up one morning laying in a dewy pasture. The orange sun blushing over the horizon, alleviating her shadow-stained skin. Kira knew it, but she still forgot every time she had a dream like that. One might think she'd be used to it by now.
Kira pulled off her covers and stood next to her bed. She greeted the black cat that slept soundly at the foot of her bed as she stretched her arms, like she did every morning. She dressed herself in black, quickly fixed her hair in the mirror on her vanity, and walked out in the hallway. She locked her door behind her and put the silver key in her breast pocket. Turning left, she headed for the stairs that led to the ground floor when she saw Kendra and Ethan conversing. She was surprised that the two were up and lively at this hour. "Oh, good morning." Kira greeted, smiling politely as she walked towards the stairs.

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

inactive23847

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:18 pm
"Hey Kira!" Ethan waved energetically, nearly whacking into Kendra's face in the process. "Oh, whoops," he said quietly, muttering a quick apology to Kendra. "Let's head down now that Kira's awake," he offered, gesturing with his arm to the stairway.
He sighed and grinned at Kendra, delighted that she shared in his joy of remembrance.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:07 pm
Kendra just laughed when Ethan alomost whacked her in the face, and said, "It's okay." when he apologized. Ethan just made her happy, he was like the key to her happiness and unlocked it whenever he was around.
She turned to Kira and replied with a light smile, "Good morning, Kira!" and headed for the staircase. She thought it nice that Ethan gestured the way for her.  

red jade carnation
Crew

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:01 pm
Kira turned to the stairs and brushed her right hand against the railing as she walked down. When she reached the bottom, she noticed the absence of the "bodybags" that were by the door. The previous night, Damian buried them in the forest after the rain stopped. All that remained was the subtle chestnut blood that stained the floorboards. "Arr, how am I going to get that out?" Kira thought to herself, but she didn't really mind too much. It was a shame she couldn't hold a proper ceremony. They deserve better then a muddy grave in the middle of nowhere. But there wasn't anything she could do. Kira sauntered behind the counter and sat in her swivel chair.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Ethan hopped down the steps with a certain life about him that even he didn't seem to realize. He walked around for a little while, looking around the room, trying to discern what was different about the place. Something about the air here seemed gloomy, but he wasn't around for whatever reason to witness the dastardly events that took place here. Unable to figure out any differences in the room, he sat down not far from Kira and greeted her in a lively manner: "Hiya!"  

inactive23847

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:15 pm
Kira smiled in reply to Ethan. What a cheery guy. His enthusiasm actually made her feel a little better. She crossed her arms and leaned forward on the counter. "Did you sleep well?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:48 pm
"Yeah! Well, sorta," he replied frankly, giving a shrug. "I was up and about a lot, I guess. What about you? How'd you sleep?" He leaned his elbows on the counter and let his chin sit in the palms of his hands. With arched eyebrows and dopey grin, he awaited Kira's reply.  

inactive23847

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:53 pm
"I slept fine." Kira replied. It wasn't a lie either. She went to bed exhausted the previous night. It was actually one of the best sleeps she had in a while. She looked at the clock by the door as she interlocked her fingers and stretched her arms over her head. The clock read 7:28. "Are you hungry?" she questioned Ethan, "can I get you anything?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:23 pm
"Nah, I'm- actually, I am sorta hungry." He was suddenly aware of the empty feeling in his stomach. "I can get something myself, and I'll snag something for you, too, if you like." And Ethan hopped up, pushing off his elbows from the counter and plopping his feet onto the ground, feeling the soles of his shoes seem to smack against the floor.  

inactive23847

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:37 pm
When Kendra reached the bottom of the steps, she went to the work list. She oddly knew where everything was, though it was barely her second day at the inn. She was contemplating on what job would be best. She liked singing, but she did love to cook. Then again, if she was a maid, she could clean, which she did a lot at the strange man's house. Also, she would be able to hang out with Ethan a bit more. She couldn't decide, and stared blankly at the job list.

((Hey, I saw my profile for Kendra wasn't up anymore....why?))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff