High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:46 pm
Thorgrim the Wise

Thanks for the information!

Anyway, I haven't really gotten to know you yet, so maybe in time, I'll be one of those supposedly few people who will come to think of you as a friend.

How is it evil?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:44 pm
Hi! I'm Ketchup-san... but you can call me Ketchup!

I haven't actually role-played with anyone else regularly since 2007... so I am a bit rusty.  

KetchupMan

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:16 pm
KetchupMan

I haven't actually role-played with anyone else regularly since 2007... so I am a bit rusty.

Welcome to the guild Mustard! biggrin We're so glad you came! Looks like you already found where to post your character profiles and where to introduce yourself. Now you can post in the "Find a RP buddy or group" to let people know you're available to roleplay. Don't be discouraged if you don't find anybody at first. Looks like you also found our more popular general chat place! ^-^ That's good, because that's the place we do most of our out of game communication. However, if you have questions, feel free to message one of the crew or me, and we'll make sure to help. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:19 pm
Thorgrim the Wise
KetchupMan

Welcome to the guild Mustard! biggrin We're so glad you came! Looks like you already found where to post your character profiles and where to introduce yourself. Now you can post in the "Find a RP buddy or group" to let people know you're available to roleplay. Don't be discouraged if you don't find anybody at first. Looks like you also found our more popular general chat place! ^-^ That's good, because that's the place we do most of our out of game communication. However, if you have questions, feel free to message one of the crew or me, and we'll make sure to help. blaugh

biggrin
Thanks!

I'm down for an RP story right now actually haha. smile  

KetchupMan

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:23 pm
KetchupMan
Thorgrim the Wise
KetchupMan

biggrin
Thanks!

Okie dokie! biggrin That's great to hear! hopefully you'll become one of our core members ^-^
I'm on rehab after having way to many RPs, so I think I'm going to stick to the ones I have right now. However, I'm sure somebody else will accept if you ask. Unfortunately... not many of us are up this late sweatdrop So you may have to wait until tomorrow before somebody replies. I'm usually only up this late on Saturdays. Best of luck to you though!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:40 pm
Thorgrim the Wise
KetchupMan
Thorgrim the Wise
KetchupMan

biggrin
Thanks!

Okie dokie! biggrin That's great to hear! hopefully you'll become one of our core members ^-^
I'm on rehab after having way to many RPs, so I think I'm going to stick to the ones I have right now. However, I'm sure somebody else will accept if you ask. Unfortunately... not many of us are up this late sweatdrop So you may have to wait until tomorrow before somebody replies. I'm usually only up this late on Saturdays. Best of luck to you though!

That's totally fine. Thanks!  

KetchupMan

LordHackerstaf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:37 pm
Hey! My name is Josh and I enjoy video games, watching movies and tv shows on netflix, sketching epic pictures, and I found a new activity a few months ago, twirling flags! I joined Gaia on a different profile and left for a few years. I came back under this account. That's all about me!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:37 pm
LordHackerstaf
Hey! My name is Josh and I enjoy video games, watching movies and tv shows on netflix, sketching epic pictures, and I found a new activity a few months ago, twirling flags! I joined Gaia on a different profile and left for a few years. I came back under this account. That's all about me!

Welcome to the guild ~_^  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Sullen Star Flower

Fuzzy Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:02 pm
Hello people! *waves nervously* I'm Ninja-Phinks but you can call me Phinks. I know if "Phinks" sounds familiar to you and some may not. And you people know who is Phinks. Anyways, I also love roleplaying and I am sad that cybering is banned here I love making friends! So forgot about that... razz I love you all!! And sorry for my crazy behaviour. *purrs and leaves to make a character*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:26 am
Hello there! I'm Rae, and I'm about 16 years old. I've been role playing for several years, and I get on Gaia everyday. I'd like to say that I'm a step above semi-literate; however a little bit under literate, as I tend to get pretty lazy. I'm an avid video game, anime, and Harry Potter lover, and my knowledge of these topics is vast! Anyways, I look forward to getting to know all of you, and also role playing with you!  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Thorgrim the Wise

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:47 am
Midnas Lament
Hello there! I'm Rae, and I'm about 16 years old. I've been role playing for several years, and I get on Gaia everyday. I'd like to say that I'm a step above semi-literate; however a little bit under literate, as I tend to get pretty lazy. I'm an avid video game, anime, and Harry Potter lover, and my knowledge of these topics is vast! Anyways, I look forward to getting to know all of you, and also role playing with you!

WELCOME TO THE GUILD!!!!! XD *Glomps*
You've already taken the first step by introducing yourself here! Now, go ahead and make a character sheet in the "Profiles" subforum. After that, you just go ahead and post in "Find an RP Buddy or Group" in our main forum, and you'll be good to go! biggrin

Oh, and our chat area is "Talking While You Roleplay" in the "Verspya" subforum. If you post there, we will definitely see. ^-^

I hope you enjoy your time here at Angel Eclipse!  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:42 pm
Well, howdy. The names Drew, I'm 17, and have been RPing for about 5 years now. I've been on Gaia for the same amount of time with some time of inactivity here and there. I'm an avid reader of the Redwall series and a huge gamer as well. I believe I literate, or at least a lot more literate than I was before. I look forward to RPing with all of you and look foreward to making some new friends here.  

The Illusive Peacock

Demonic Shade

6,350 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lily Highwind

Devoted Hellraiser

10,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 9:59 am
Hello fellow role players. It is a pleasure to have stumbled upon this guild. My name is Lily. I've been writing and role playing for over a decade and I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind extravagant posts, by extravagant I mean that I write a lot. I tend to let my characters create themselves so there are a lot of plot surprises and such with them! I enjoy the fantasy/sci-fi genres best. Anyway I've mumbled along enough here. I do hope to make friends with some of you!

~Lily

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:01 am
Lily Highwind
Hello fellow role players. It is a pleasure to have stumbled upon this guild. My name is Lily. I've been writing and role playing for over a decade and I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind extravagant posts, by extravagant I mean that I write a lot. I tend to let my characters create themselves so there are a lot of plot surprises and such with them! I enjoy the fantasy/sci-fi genres best. Anyway I've mumbled along enough here. I do hope to make friends with some of you!

~Lily
Welcome to the guild! To get started, post your character(s) in the "Profiles" subforum, then post in the "Talking while you Role Play" thread that's in the Verspya subforum if you want faster replies ~_^  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Guardian Caius Ballad

Malevolent Hunter

8,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:40 pm
I'm Butterfly, I've....been on gaia for awhile.
I'm a major PS3-Gamer and always online both here and
on Gaia, never been one for a Guild but here I am
And I have no clue what else to put so
ummm.....hello.  
Angel Eclipse Main

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items