Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of dreams...((Open and accepting profiles)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:56 pm
"Very true. And I am more partial to staying here myself." Vadász chuckled, laughing softly when he heard her stomach growl. "Oh? Breakfast in bed for the lady? Then I shall serve." He pushed himself up and bowed his head to her, the shadows forming around him in some normal, casual clothes that he preferred. He winked to her before vanishing out the door to fetch them some food, figuring she may want to bathe first.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:13 pm
Cori smiled, making herself get out of bed with a soft sigh and dissapearing into the bathroom. She did hurry, smiling and blushing faintly as she remembered his musings when they first got here. 'Though the bathtub's better for the second time...' She shook her head and paused once she was out and dry, towel wrapped around her. All her clothes were in her room, and she didn't exactly want to go into the hall wearing only a towel. And she wasn't going to worm her way back into that dress unless she had to. After a moment she found something of his that looked clean, ignoring that they were too big on her and that the pants would slip off her hips if you so much as thought about them being off. She sat back down on the bed, leaning back against the headrest and letting her eyes shut for a moment.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:30 pm
Vadász hummed lightly to himself as he carried two trays in each hand, Priya following after with a third that he couldn't get himself. "I hear you're snickering." He smiled softly, lowering his eyes with a light sigh. "Thank you." He murmured under his breath, knowing she would hear and sense it anyways, walking back into his room. Blinking as she was in his clothes, he chuckled, a stream of water tugging the table over to them as he placed the trays down. "Voila! I hope m'lady approves." He bowed a bit as Priya set down her tray as well, straightening as he kissed her softly.

Priya looked up when he spoke to her, giggling a little before she stopped, shocked that he thanked her. Though her expression softened, and she calmed, seeming more a woman of her age. Well, in whatever way that applied considering. She giggled a little though at Cori's appearance, dancing off to her room to grab some clothes for her. Sometimes she was almost envious of her brother. She had not known what he felt herself before. She had just about come to accept that she wouldn't either, brushing her black hair back as she returned with some of Cori's clothes over her arm, smiling sweetly as she always did.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:37 pm
Cori rolled her eyes at the shock, having opened them as she heard them. "Hush. As much as you'd enjoy it I'm not about to sit here in that dress, a towel, or nothing. Or walk to my own room in that." she said dryly, taking the clothes with a faint, somewhat greatful smile that somehow warned against further teasing and/or snickering at the same time. She'd managed to slip into her own clothes within seconds, while either under his or her legs and hips being covered by the sheet over her lap. She'd had practice at it, though she wasn't about to begin explaining.

She moved to the tables, somewhat surprised at the amount of food. "Didn't find much I take it?" she murmured, glancing up to him with a faint smirkish/challenging smile.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:56 pm
Vadász laughed lightly, glancing to his sister whom bowed to them before leaving the room. She had taken her plate with her, making him sigh. He glanced to her as she changed under the covers, not about to ask since it wasn't his place to. At least, in his own eyes. Chuckling, he smirked, already swallowing his first bite of bacon. "Oh there was hardly any." He joked, gesturing for her to join him on the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:02 pm
Cori chuckled, sitting down beside him and starting to eat. "You know, I think I need to get you drunk more often," her eyes flickered up from the plate to him, a faint smirk spreading across her face despite her innocenty, nonchalant tone. "I actually sleep, get food, and you're more fun than usual." Her gaze flickered back up again, trying not to snicker and to keep her smirk from growing any bigger.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:11 pm
(( *GLOMP* thankyouthankyouthankyou! ^_^ blaugh ))

Vadász laughed at that, almost spitting out his drink since he had just taken a sip. Swallowing with a little trouble, he coughed a bit while still laughing. "Oh really? I'm just introducing bad habits aren't I?" He chuckled, falling into another bought of laughter. It took him another moment to finally calm himself down considering his laughter filled the room. "Well I should certainly hope I'm more fun. I am so boring after all." He winked, taking a bite out of his toast.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:23 pm
"Course." Cori stuck her tongue out at him, leaning back against the back of the couch once she finished eating a couple minutes later. "We'll have to leave soon, you know. Here, I mean. Selena'll be impatient, especially after being here so long." she murmured, supressing a sigh.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:33 pm
Vadász smirked, finishing up himself shortly after her, sipping his almost-finished tea. He sighed heavily, wondering how Leena was doing so close to enemy territory. She's in good hands though... "I know. I was just hoping that Leena would be back by now. I hope she's alright." He murmured, a hand taking hers as he thought about things a bit. "How soon though, is the question. Probably today or tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:40 pm
"We'd know if something had happened to her, she's probably fine." Cori replied softly, leaning lightly against him. "Probably. I still need to talk to her, see where she wants me. I'd told Eve I'd stay with her, but Selena was almost always objecting to me being there. She'd probably rather me stay with the rangers instead of her." she murmured, sighing softly.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:50 pm
Vadász sighed heavily, he was worried about his Queen. He knew he would have been spotted so easily though where she was going. "Better be." He muttered underneath his breath, resting his head gently against hers. "And I'm just the oddball of the group. I go where I am needed. I'll probably be told to follow you or the soldiers. Priya..... Poor girl will be just as lost as us. If not moreso." He murmured, sighing as he thought of his sister.

(( Time for some tv. I might be on in an hour, probably not. xP ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:59 pm
((I'll be in bed by then. Need sleep... Another ten, twenty mintues though and I'll still be here. Not much longer than that though.))

"She might be able to stay with Kaely or some of the healers. It'd at least keep her busy and out of the way of most the fighting." Cori murmured, shrugging. "We'll figure something out though. Maybe this'll all be over within a couple months, maybe sooner." she added quietly, barely audible. She knew that was a streach, and she was probably one of few who might think she'd live through it. She wasn't overly confident, she was just too stubborn to let herself think any differently and let depression and helplessness sink in from it.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:47 pm
Vadász sighed, he knew his sister would have a passion for the healing.... "Maybe.... But she's more of a medic whom prefers to be on the front lines and easily accessed. We certainly will. I highly doubt that, though I hope it so." He murmured, lowering his eyes as he hoped the best for his sister. She was almost as dismal as Leena, except she always kept herself happy and that smile.... He shook his head a little, giving Cori's hand a gentle squeeze. "I'm sure she'll figure out something." He said softly, leaning his head back on the couch, closing his eyes for a moment as he thought of the war to come. Maybe my end is there. My repentance for what I have done.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:44 pm
Cori didn't say anything, just resting against him and the back of the couch. She shook her head to wake herself back up, not sure how long she'd dozed for. "I need to go, find Halt and Selena." she murmured somewhat suddenly, giving his hand a faint squeeze before getting up and slipping from the room. She didn't want to go back to sleep, she knew that if she did she wouldn't wake up again any time soon. She made her way outside, pushing the half-dream from her mind as she went to hunt down Selena.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:53 pm
(( It's way too much fun inverting the colors on your comp if it's a mac. XD ))

Vadász let her rest a bit while he pondered what he would do for the Elves and Selena considering his appearance and being so known. "Hm? alright. I should probably go talk to someone and figure out what I can do. My human face is mainly known in Talagand. I can try and change my appearance though." He murmured, watching her leave. He tried, blinking in surprise at the fact that he now looked far more like his sister than he ever had. "Wow.... I had no idea water and shadow could do that together...." He murmured, jumping out the window after his sister, hoping that she was fine. He had sensed how she felt earlier, and it bothered him.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff