Matsu x

4,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:07 pm
Let me be a nerd and say a few things,
Geno was a character from Super Mario RPG if anyone remembers that,
The SSE story was written by the same dud who writes all these "new" Final Fantasy games plots and story
and Wi-Fi is awful depending on your distance to the people playing, if their all in the same city as you its not bad at all...
and it also depends on how many people are playing and each persons connection

for instance I have 54mbps, but my friend andre has 100mbps due to my "poor" connection I will move slower then him  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:55 am
Just why did they remove Koopa Klaw?!!? That was so strong, and giving him Bowser Bomb give people a reason to make fun of Bowser being useless, besides suiciding other characters!!!  

spikester108

Stimpack Junkie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:07 pm
CPU's on Wifi

I came to fight humans, not fight 2 CPU's and one human.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:40 pm
Sonic's skin colors. WHYYYYYY!? evil  

bloodsoaked

Hyonni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:55 pm
Personally, I find Lucario's recovery extremely worthless. It does no damage on contact, so as long as someone is on the ledge, lucario is as good as dead.

As mentioned before, tripping. WHY.

Jigglypuff's rest is fairly worthless now, not even worth attempting.

Donkey Kong's Final smash? How do we use it effectively!?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:58 am
There's nothing really wrong with his Final Smash, it just depends on how well you use it and what the stage is. A small stage like Pit's can be used to destroy your opponents if you position it well enough. Also it's could for building up damage and finishing your opponents off afterwards.

What I think is wrong is why there are so many "spinning attacks" like Luigi has, DK has, Wario has, Mario has, though it's not a special move anymore, Bowser has, a lot of characters have.
I also think that story mode is too easy. It's short to finish the first time through and by that time only three characters need to be unlocked.  

spikester108

Kaptain_Pretty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:14 am
Thay can defy all laws of physics, gravity, and sexuality... But they can still fall down... Dont get it. I relly cant stand Electroplankton(SP?)
I wish they had left the hole "point title" thing.
(I.E. No Defence Nelly, Master Of Dissaster, Switzerland etc.)  

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games