Submit

Here's some gold
  WOHOO
View Results

Warrior Phantom
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:52 pm
Hey it's WP, back from a god-knows-how-long break >.<
Sorry for not being here in such horrible ages, I bet most active people by now either forget who I am or never knew me at all.
I'm the weirdo who came out with the idea to create Spammi Nation for those of you who are new here (compared to my last visit).
Yes I know the proginal posts were by an account as Red King, that is now my mule, made as a mule since I created this account to replace it because of many MANY numerous inventory bugs that just WOULDN'T vanish.

News on where I've disappeared to.

College has picked up the pace a LOT and I'm in a major struggle to keep up with the work, right now I have just missed the deadline today for 2 assignments and need them FINISHED AND MARKED next tuesday, it's that bad, and I know it's bad because the course prior to that was on the same subject and I passed it 3 whole months early, which just shows the difference in difficulty in these courses.

Any time I get out of college I'm with my love, Stacey. If I'm not with her I'm using the 2 hours a day I have at home GETTING back there and resting my tiredness out from the ride... also I'm taking driving lessons to fix the exhaustion problem.

If I'm not at college, Stacey's or on my bike home, I'm most likely either playing games or in a new forum called IdiosynCrasy which I do ask you join, it's a fun place but it's only new, getting some of the random members I remember from here joining there would make it a laugh and a half, I'm quite sure. They got tons of role plays and are pretty much active most times of the day, I want your help making most times all times by having members spilling in from everywhere.

I really do thank people who join and if you do, please ask friends to join in too and get their friends joining if you can, they want to grow and I want to help it do just that.

Their features include:

A small text based game, it's only a brand new little thing and the owner doesn't know much about HTML coding and stuff, which is why it's only text based so far, if we got any coders here PLEASE help develop it into something huge. Any joining members make yourself a race and army in there, make the game that bit more interesting, the people you get at the start is based on your post count, the more people you have the more money you have, so basically it works almost like the gaia gold system except the money grows automatically and the people grow by posting and can be made automatically by increasing a production level status, they are also holding a small contest within this system with a bot that has an enormous prize in points for the game if you can beat it, which i warn you is almost putridly difficult unless you got like a million top class weapons.

Many forums and role plays, including an RP character sparring arena where you can go ahead and rip eachother to pieces. backed by a kind of small but quite active community.

Anybody who can code in any way would be gladly accepted to help in betting the forum so please don't hesitate if you feel like you could maybe go for it.

not much left I can say I guess, please join I would love for the people here to join me in this place.

Come join in at IdiosynCrasy

Thanks for readin, and here's a 1 option poll for your gold making pleasures smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:26 pm
OK you can all ignore the link to IS forums, the place has been shut down and moved.

But now I've just found out my Flame Sword has been hacked from me, so I've sent a report about that, I see nobody bothered to read this though <.<

Is anybody even here at all?  

Warrior Phantom
Captain

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:52 pm
xDD Hey! Its been too long! And yes, I read most of it lol. I'm sorry to hear about your sword =( Hope it gets resolved soon. It sucks about how college is so fast paced... they really don't care. I'm sure you'll be fine. We're all behind you on it =) Just do your best and once its all over, you can look back and smile about it =D Best of luck and hope to see you soon! <33  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:37 pm
Hey, turns out the sword didn't go missing through hacking, my brother apparently borrowed it and didn't bother to say anything because he figured I was "too inactive to notice anyway"

..I think me noticing showed him wrong  

Warrior Phantom
Captain

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:38 am
xDD Everything turned out fine =) Thats good. Did he return it? o.0?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:47 pm
Damn straight he returned it <.<

Anyways I'm going to be having what's hopefully gonna be my last week in driving lessons.
My test for a full license is next Tuesday, and I start college on the Monday.. How typical <.<;;  

Warrior Phantom
Captain

Warrior Phantom
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:51 pm
Also, I forgot to mention that IdiosynCrasy is making an attempt at revival. We're trying to rebuild and staying on the same site.

The reason for closing was because European and UK users were unable to access the boards because of a major technical fault generated by the actual internet service providers, and many of the members, including the admin, were all in Europe.

A couple of us managed to get in by accident hitting the wrong bookmark in our browser so we had some old members look in to see if it was working, and it works, so we're bringing it back up to it's former glory!  
The Nation Of Spam

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games