Reply General Sports Discussion
What sport is both challenging and fun to YOU? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXiCy_VeNgEaNcEXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:14 pm
Post the sport you think is both challenging and fun. Encourage your friends to post here too. The sport(s) with the most votes is/are probably the favorite sport(s) in gaia.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:19 pm
gymnastics & snowboarding m/  

xXiCy_VeNgEaNcEXx

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:51 pm
Most challenging to me, is probably tennis. Especially when you're playing someone who's really good. You only have a split second to anticipate your opponents move, and it's difficult to place a ball within the boundaries with the necessary power. Also, you have to move laterally a lot, while shuffling your feet at all times. Tennis is fun as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:28 am
I think of baseball..I love playing but its hard for me to play..Im getting better but its still hard  

nickpotkovac

Alskor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:38 am
Lacrosse.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:13 pm
Theres so many fo rme. Tennis is mostly strategy and strength, while Baseball is a measure of your stamina, endurance, and toughness. Cross Country is also the same, except more competetive.  

thewingsword

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:51 pm
Alskor
Lacrosse.

True that. I like playing a lot, but I'm not very good. My friends play, and their amazing. I just don't have shot accuracy or stick control skills.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:49 am
Football. Seriously. I love to watch it but it's hard for me to play it.  

OMG ITS SUZIE

Rp Dude Man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:16 am
basketball  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:48 pm
Basketball. There is nothing better then making a game winning shot. :]  

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:06 pm
Boston Sports Fan

It's weird, because I think that scoring the game winning TD (in football) is better in pro sports, but making the game winning shot (in basketball) is better at the collegiate level.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:09 pm
Dude-LAP
Boston Sports Fan

It's weird, because I think that scoring the game winning TD (in football) is better in pro sports, but making the game winning shot (in basketball) is better at the collegiate level.

I like the HR better... then the TD.

Since I'm no good at baseball (stop playing). I'm also getting better at football. I finally learn how to spiral the damn ball. xp

But it's no fun playing sports your no good at. That's why I prefer the game winning shot in basketball.
3nodding  

Boston Sports Fan
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:03 pm
Boston Sports Fan
Dude-LAP
Boston Sports Fan

I like the HR better... then the TD.

Since I'm no good at baseball (stop playing). I'm also getting better at football. I finally learn how to spiral the damn ball. xp

But it's no fun playing sports your no good at. That's why I prefer the game winning shot in basketball.
3nodding

Well I suck at snowboarding, but love doing it. And I'm pretty good at baseball, but don't really like playing it. I think it's all about personal preference. I love playing football and soccer the most though. Basketball is fun too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:29 pm
******** GOLF(its fun and challenging)  

KTS

Dude-LAP
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:50 pm
KTS

Golf is awesome. I have a great drive, but my putting and chipping isn't that good. I'm thinking of joining my school's varsity gold team. I can play for free, get another activity for my resume, and just chill.  
General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff