Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[FIN] Is...the bodyguard around? >.< [Carmine X Tavarii] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:00 pm
User Image

There was something about wings that just drove him crazy.

They were long and elegant, much better than a unicorn's horn or a flutter's butterfly appendages... And don't get him started on feathers! Soft blades of silk, like sparkling leaves in hues of blacks and whites and golds.

And, like a stallion, there was a special something about mares that drove him crazy as well. Mares + Wings = Beautiful and Tavarii was a lover of all that was aesthetic, male and female alike.

...Well, except for his teepee-sister. She just annoyed him, wings or no wings.

And so the violet and black stallion stood, weight shifted to one side and a smile on his face as he watched a particularly handsome pheasant and her clutch meandering through the grass, feathered tails trailing behind like a blanket.

Just beautiful.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:17 pm
User Image
It felt wonderful to be in the air flying free. A wide grin spread across the mares tan face at the word. Free. She was free. She was old enough now that she didn't have to return to her dads side every evening and she was taking advantage of that by flying far far away with one of her dad's rings around her neck. A little something to remember him by and a reminder for him not to leave things lying around.

With a laugh she turned her head to peer behind her. She was far enough away now, it was time to take a break. She turned her gaze downwards looking for a good spot to land, somewhere she could rest and entertain herself.

"Hello what's this?" She asked herself spotting a few horses on the ground below her. Perfect. Nice grass and social time! She grinned and let out a pleased cry before shooting towards the ground like an arrow. "Commin' through!!!"

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:32 pm

Tavarii had been the colt to sneak away for short periods of time from his parents, just for the thrillride. Just for the rush of adrenaline and the possibility of getting caught!

But once his hit adulthood, they seemed not to care...and life, although more free, was a little less exciting.

Amerlei wouldn't run with him. She didn't want to get in trouble by her father, who did keep tabs. So, by nature, Tav went alone. And alone was boring.

He didn't notice the mare aiming down towards him -- and the pheasants!! -- until they cooed frantically and broke off into a run, no little ones forgotten. And as the winged shadow grew darker, closer to the ground, Tav darted away a few yards.

Some people couldn't land. Or, like his sister, couldn't fly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Brown eyes watched in amusement as creatures fled from her and she nearly started laughing but managed to choke it back. She didn't want to get anyone upset with her. With a confident smile she opened her wings as far as she could and beat them a few times to slow her descent dramatically making it seem almost as though she had just stopped in the air. Only a few seconds later she had touched down on the ground and had folded her wings up.

She bowed her head letting her pinkish mane drift in front of her face before she tossed her head back flipping her mane. The long strands caught the sunlight and shimmered for a moment before settling elegantly on one side of her neck. "The problem with flyin' is it messes up your hair." She said offering a smile to the horse that had fled from her.

She took a few quick prancing steps closer the ring beating against her chest. She stopped about four feet away from the other deeming it a good place to be.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:05 pm

He watched in awe as she made a perfect, graceful landing, taking a few steps and folding her wings back to her sides.

When she tossed her head, a flood of memory came to the purple male. Wait a second... That voice and that hair...

"I remember you!" he said excitedly, a grin growing on his lips. "We met before...briefly. I believe your, uh...bodyguard? was around?"

That's right... She'd called him Lucky. What an odd name for such a gruff stallion...

He peered around, wondering if that horse was indeed hiding behind a bush, waiting to pop out and scare him. "He's not...around or anything, is he? The bodyguard, I mean!"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:17 pm
She blinked at him for a moment. They had met? Her eyes slowly rose up to the sky as she searched her memory. A light went off in her mind when she finally recalled where. "Oh yeah!!! I mean no..." She paused laughing a bit. It was always funny to her when her words came out a bit oddly. "Yeah I remember ya and no, Lucky ain't here. Just lil ol me." She said with a wink slowly stepping closer to him.

She remembered him alright. And if her memory was correct he liked her hair, or at least when she flipped it. She stopped just a step away from him and grinned. "So...what brings you out here today?"

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:15 pm

She looked to the sky as if she were praying for something, then her eyes lit up and she turned to him rather animatedly.

Tavarii's head tilted to one side for a brief moment as she explained herself. No Lucky. He heaved a sigh of relief. "Good -- I mean, nothing against him and all, but good that it's just you."

Her grin was infectuous. "I like beautiful things," he said simply. "Before you made such a...recklessly graceful entrance, I was watching a pheasant. Because I like feathers..." He paused to look her over. "And wings. I'm Tavarii, by the way."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:39 pm
She giggled softly. It seemed he didn't like her partner in crime too well, not that it really surprised her. Lucky was there to keep people away from her and he did that job well.

"Pheasants?" She tilted her head to the side her spiky bangs falling into her eyes. She blew upward to move them back into place. She listened to him paying special attention as the words 'beautiful, feathers', and 'wings' showed up so close together. She got the feeling this was going to be fun. "They fun to watch?" She asked casually as she stretched one of her black wings out. She turned to look at it but kept her eyes focused on the stallion watching for his reaction.

"I'm Carmine." She said a smile on her face and in her voice. "Nice ta meetcha Tavarii."

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:59 pm

"Yes, pheasants. The birds with the long tails."

But all thoughts of pheasants were gone as her pink bangs fluttered to frame her face when she blew at them. And his heart fluttered as well.

His amethyst gaze flicked over her, noting the tiny round ring on a cord around her neck to the soft black wings, wings he wanted to lip and nuzzle.

Carmine... He watched the wing extend away from her body, attention solely on those feathers. Black fit her, perfectly...

"What brought you all the way out here?" He noted the slight dampness to her back, so it had to've been some distance. He offered her a grin. "Running from a stalking boyfriend?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:16 pm
She stifled a laugh before folding her wing back into place. He really was fascinated with wings, she would have to keep that in mind for the future. Lots of fun could be had when you had something that someone else wanted and from the looks of things that 'thing' was her wings.

"Nah. I don't have a boyfriend." She said giving her head a little shake unsettling her hair again, this time she didn't bother fixing it. It seemed her mane wanted to be stubborn today and she would just have to deal with it. "I'm on the run from my dad..." When she realized how it could be taken she did her best to put on a hurt look but couldn't hold it for long and she started grinning again.

"This ring..."She said finally as her laughter died down. To draw attention to it she pushed her chest out a little and lifted her head so none of her hair would blow in front of it. "I boosted it from 'im. He prob'ly wants it back so I'm on the run for the moment. Thought I'd take a break and have some fun for a bit though." She winked and relaxed her posture once again.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:54 pm

He wasn't facinated by them -- he was in love with them. There was just something about them... He didn't want his own. He just wanted everyone else's. If you owned one...it would lose something special.

His brow raised. She didn't have a boyfriend? That was a surprise. Surely someone as beautiful and sassy as herself would have at least a suitor or interests. Perhaps Lucky?

"On the run from your dad," he repeated, looking down at the little ring. She'd nicked it? "Is it special? Or...is it just the adrenaline rush that gets you off?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:18 pm
She nodded her head. She was indeed on the run from her dad as strange as it may seem. "Well, it's special t'him." She said with a shrug. Honestly she didn't really know why she stole. Perhaps it was in her blood? Her dad was a thief so she had just assumed she would be too ever since she was little. It didn't really matter why she did it all she knew was that she enjoyed it. Plus, there was always the unspoken competition, that was fun.

"It might be the adrenaline rush..." She said finally bobbing her head about considering it. Most everything she liked gave her a rush of some kind and a little over seventy percent of those things involved adrenaline. "Course, adrenaline ain't the only thing t'get me off." She gave him a smile far too innocent to be on her face before flopping into the grass.

She didn't figure that her dad was close behind but it was better that she be well rested if he did show. Resting was more efficient when she wasn't standing and it was cooler closer to the ground.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:52 pm

He ducked his head to inspect the tiny circle of silver, lipping it to taste metal. It was simple but pretty, just like Carmine herself, though she was hardly as simple as she appeared.

Especially after her last comment.

Tavarii was a tad naive...but even he caught the snark in her voice and the seduction and teasing in her words.

"Of course not," he snickered. "Adrenaline's not quite...enough sometimes."

As she lay down, he was hardly going to just wander off. Perhaps with someone else it meant the conversation was over. Greet, flirt, leave. Perhaps it was this way with Carmine.

But Tavarii wasn't ready for the conversation to be over. Oh, not yet. There was something deeper that he wanted to tap into...in more ways than one.

So he lay down beside her shamelessly, nipping at a beautiful velvet wing. "I used to be an adrenaline junkie. I'd slip away just for the thrill of getting caught, but now that I'm older, there's not much reason to sneak, yanno."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:58 am
She smiled. Good. He hadn't missed what she had said, and didn't seem to be one of those goody goodies that found a bit of flirting the most despicable thing on this planet. She hadn't quite expected him to be so forward about it, though, she couldn't say it was an unpleasant surprise. As he lay down beside her she stretched out her neck intending to lay her head on him but something stopped her.

She blinked feeling something on her wing and had to lift her head to see what it was. She snorted softly in laughter to see that it was him taking the opportunity to n** her feathers. Idly she stretched out a wing and brushed the feathers lightly over his back before pulling it back into place.

"So...what do you do now to get that rush?" She asked setting her head close to his ear. She was grinning like a loon on the inside. She couldn't remember the last time she had been able to act like this. Actually she couldn't really ever remember a time when she was allowed to behave in such away. There was always someone around to give her some distasteful look.

The grin spread to her face; there was no one around to give them looks now.

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:29 pm

No one to give them looks...except the pheasants, who cooed softly to themselves, watching through the tall grass. That mare had nearly flattened them!! A shame, a shame!

Of course, the birds were long-since forgotten by the stallion, whose attention was focused solely on the cream mare at his side and the black feathers in his lips -- and then stroking his back.

A shiver ran down his spine and he grinned, golden beaded braids falling to rest on the other side of his neck.

What did he do now? ...he had to think about that, and thinking wasn't really his best quality with a pretty lady beside him. "Well... I guess nothing..."

Honestly, Tav's answer surprised even him! "If I had wings, I'd skydive. I'd go so high and then plummet. Of course...I'd probably die," he chuckled. "Maybe that's what my life is missing! Some excitement!"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff