Reply 56: Express Yourselves
Style

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kireinichi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:27 pm
What is your style? Are you an expressive person? Or do you just go with the flow? Or are you all designer things? Or what?

Are you unique?

In this thread you can describe your stye, display pics, discuss hairstyle, fashion tips, etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:54 am
i am unique  

wolfgirl1112

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kireinichi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:05 pm
yep i'm still finding who i am, but do you care to elaborate?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:35 pm
I am a mix of different things.
At one point in my life I was into all things goth or punk.
Now, I am more femmie, and it shows... A LOT.
I am totally girlie but I have never gotten rid of that part of me.
There is the time I am know to dress gothic or punk but girlie.
I like how I dress, a lot of it is just me.
I am into name brands and certain things but I am also into making my own jewelry.
I love clothes and fashion. But most of all I just love being me!

Its Darla Dimple

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:28 pm
I like somtimes being a smart a**, somtimes it's fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:49 am
goth. it's the easiest way to make yourself unique, because there's so much types of goth. punk goth, girly goth, skater goth, the list goes on and on.  

natsu365

wittyfantom12

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:31 pm
Well, unless you make your own clothes, nobody's really unique as far as your clothes. It's not what you wear, but how you wear it and you you carry yourself in your clothes. I got teased in HS for wearing A&F so I went punk to try and conform with my friends. It's really not as unique as you'd like to think, punk and goth are actually on the rise right now, elements of punk style can be found in almost any trend, including pop-preppy clothes. (Preppy is NOT A&F, it's much better than that, lol) I'm a total trend whore and a label whore and if I could breathe fashion, I would, I used to dream of being a designer, so I'm definitely into the whole scene. I happen to have very commercial tastes, American Eagle, Gap, Aeropostale. Those are my favorites, but like I said, I think it's more how you carry and present yourself than what you wear, because someone else wil always have that totally unique shirt you're wearing, but nobody can really have that totally unique you. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:21 pm
well said, thats powerful  

Kireinichi

rifleSquiddle

Questionable Genius

16,250 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:08 pm
I don't follow the current fashions for clothing or hair or makeup or anything. I wear whatever I feel like wearing that I can find in my closet. My hair is pretty short right now, but I'd like to grow it out again. I don't wear makeup. It just feels weird to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:51 pm
i dont really care what people think of me. im out going, flashy, and energetic. Im really an independent person. I dont really have a style i can go from goth to preppy or from sporty to emo.  

Dorki Nerd

Kireinichi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:23 pm
awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:26 am
sporty, and more styles i can think of but i don't wear make up for a good reason and you probably don't want to know the reason at all for a good reason  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
56: Express Yourselves

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items