Total Votes : 28

demonduck

Kawaii Blob

26,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:29 pm
Shes gotta come back in future episodes, right?
Shes so pretty! like prettier than rose, i kinda almost wish she could be a love interest, but that would be gross now. I guess she gets her good looks from her dad.
I think it would be amusing if her and captain jack got together, that would make the doctor ever so pleased i know. haha.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:29 pm
Not likely.

The actress was one of the people auditioning for the role of Rose. But Billie got the part.  

Triska
Crew

Dante Alicheery

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:49 pm
I like her, and wouldn't be adverse to companionship for her, but I doubt it will happen. There is already too much estrogen on the TARDIS, and the Doctor rarely has more then two companions. I think the record is three. (4/5th Doctor with Adric, Nyssa and Tegan.)

But, and this was driving me crazy, why didn't she get a new face, ect, when she "regenerated?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:55 am
Eh. I'm kinda so-so on that subject. I mean, I kinda like the idea, but the doctor and the master were supposed to be the last time-lords. However...I did like that the doctor's daughter was played by...the doctor's daughter...haha.  

Timelady84

Romantic Gekko

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

baileymaxwell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:27 am
They already said that she will be back for the 3 part (or is it 2) season finale. After that, its likely she will end up on Torchwood....along with Martha Jones.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:02 pm
Triska
Not likely.

The actress was one of the people auditioning for the role of Rose. But Billie got the part.

Wrong Doctor's daughter. You're thinking of Colin Baker's daughter  

Dyne Valentine

fatcheehcs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:48 pm
Hm, I thought the whole "the Doctor's Daughter" thing was just a cheap plot device. Don't get me wrong I don't mind it much, it just seems pretty out of the blue for the Doctor to immediately recognize her as his "daughter". Oh well, I don't mind seeing her come back later. I'd prefer to see more of her than Donna.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:10 pm
I love Jenny! but I don't think she could possably travel with the doctor, she's way too rebelious, and why didn't she get a new face when she regenorated?!  

Elli508

Conbryo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:12 pm
I think having the whole family dynamic aboard the TARDIS would be neat. I definitely think she's coming back: if she weren't, why wouldn't they just leave her dead? And she didn't get a new face because...she wasn't really a time lord? I dunno...ask the writers on that one

And Georgia Moffet did try out for the role of Rose.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:52 am
lupine_eyes
I like her, and wouldn't be adverse to companionship for her, but I doubt it will happen. There is already too much estrogen on the TARDIS, and the Doctor rarely has more then two companions. I think the record is three. (4/5th Doctor with Adric, Nyssa and Tegan.)

But, and this was driving me crazy, why didn't she get a new face, ect, when she "regenerated?"

She didn't regenerate though, she just came back to life... Didn't she?

neutral

Now my head is spinning... sweatdrop  

Run_like_the_wind

Dante Alicheery

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:22 am
Run_like_the_wind
lupine_eyes

neutral

But even Time Lords... ahem Time Ladies can't just come back to life- they need to regenerate if they want to avoid death... in which they get new bodies and personalities. Jenny didn't.

So whats up RTD? neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:45 pm
//I think it would be amazing if her and captain jack got together// Umm... sorry but I only support Ianto/Jack though Jack would probably flirt like usual with her if they ever met, I wonder what his reaction would be if they were to meet?

hmm...

but anyways... I love her, she is so awesome! I really hope she comes back because it would be so cool if she did, and you just know she is going to come back right. I mean everyone comes back eventually. biggrin  

Arttic Witchica

Invisible Lunatic

15,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • ReAnimated 50

consultantnerd

Interesting Genius

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:52 pm
Umm...
Who's Jenny?!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:00 am
This episode finally was shown down here in Australia last night, yay.

I've been rather nervous to pop into this guide in case of spoilers.

Georgia Moffett is Peter Davison's daughter in real life, so she really IS the Doctor's daughter, lol. rofl

As to the idea that the Doctor might approve of Jenny and Jack getting together, could you imagine ANY dad wanting their daughter, or son for that matter, near Captain Jack 'gotta love em all' Harkness? wink  

GeekyTanta

Angelic Loiterer

11,090 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200

LT Vin

Demonic Tycoon

8,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:10 pm
lupine_eyes
Run_like_the_wind
lupine_eyes

neutral

But even Time Lords... ahem Time Ladies can't just come back to life- they need to regenerate if they want to avoid death... in which they get new bodies and personalities. Jenny didn't.

So whats up RTD? neutral

Well, there is the theory that she was in the first 40 something hours of her "regeneration / birth."

The most likely thing is that either the torchwood or her own spinoff  
When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces