Arttic Witchica

Invisible Lunatic

15,725 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:21 pm
Quote:
As to the idea that the Doctor might approve of Jenny and Jack getting together, could you imagine ANY dad wanting their daughter, or son for that matter, near Captain Jack 'gotta love em all' Harkness?

You see that's why it could never work.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:30 pm
I support Jenny to get her own spinoff, for a season or two, then maybe travel with the Doctor for a season or so, then do something else, like Torchwood or something.

I'm gonna go start a thread with some of my theories.  

CrystalGazer

consultantnerd

Interesting Genius

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:14 am
For all the people who are wondering why, when she came back to life, her face didn't change, I have a therory...

The basis of the episode was th Terraforming device. It made life, didn't it? So, my therory is, when Jenny died, becuase she didn't have the regeneration, the terraforming device brang her back to life, and therefore her face didn't change! But, that's jsut my therory.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:15 pm
Cheese Turkey Muffins
For all the people who are wondering why, when she came back to life, her face didn't change, I have a therory...

The basis of the episode was th Terraforming device. It made life, didn't it? So, my therory is, when Jenny died, becuase she didn't have the regeneration, the terraforming device brang her back to life, and therefore her face didn't change! But, that's jsut my therory.

I tend to agree with this. When you watch the episode, when Jenny exhales the extra "regen" it looks like the terraforming gases instead of the Timelord regeneration.  

Lady Spring Rayn

Runa Whynd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:14 pm
Lady Spring Rayn
Cheese Turkey Muffins

I tend to agree with this. When you watch the episode, when Jenny exhales the extra "regen" it looks like the terraforming gases instead of the Timelord regeneration.
I tend to think it's a combination of the terraforming energy and Jenny's Timelord biology. I'm not sure what exactly makes someone a Timelord as opposed to an average Gallifreyan but we know that genetically she is a Timelord and while she didn't regenerate in the more traditional manner I don't think the excess terraforming energies could have saved her if she'd been human. Her timelord biology allowed her body to use that energy to heal itsself without the neccessity of a full regeneration. Maybe she can regenerate and maybe she can't but in this situation it wasn't needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:54 pm
It drives me crazy that such a worthwhile character is fiddling around who knows where. I'd like the character to make a return especially after how they ended the episode.  

Secret_Seelie

When I Say Run - A Doctor Who Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces